Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Azuth doesn't have a single solid opinion or read yet. That's just bullshit in this game and I feel he's likely to be scum just trying to skate through D1 at this point.

Hes not the only player this applies too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Notice how Prop Mach has mostly vanished since I started talking about her scumminess?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone else from the canadians game that just ended where Pmach was in that game and town?

Is her game here anything at all like that game? No because she is scum now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Hes not the only player this applies too.

I'm pretty sure that every other person in the game has said they think at least one person is town or scum.

I'd have to look at zzyzx posts as I think he's the lurkiest poster at the moment.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

Notice how Prop Mach has mostly vanished since I started talking about her scumminess?
idk exactly how the timezones work out but it looks she vanished when she went to sleep and probably will come back later when she comes back from school/work?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JakeP posted:

Anyone else from the canadians game that just ended where Pmach was in that game and town?

Yeah I agree that's what stood out to me initially. I think I have a good read on her towniness too since I nailed it in Canadians

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Yeah I'm thinking this is the right vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Every time I turn my back there are 100 new posts it's hard to sift through all this

I don't like the points people had against infinitium, seemed like he got a lot of heat for being too jokey and then too serious but I like the way he's responded to people and I think he's being very sincere

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dear Thread. Stop posting.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Dear Thread. Stop posting.

See very genuine

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose is giving me a bad feeling so far, he's also quite a bit different from our last game. He might just be trying to change his style after that fiasco though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id like to think there could be a game some day where me and quid are actually the same alignment

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

id like to think there could be a game some day where me and quid are actually the same alignment

It's this one

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
If we d1 no lynch we have to really take a moment to examine what caused it afterwards. To many games lately people just no lynch and then redo their votes it's obnoxious.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Jimson posted:

3 people voting and subsequently calling him out on a zero effort no content snipe a turbo does not make.

It was three votes within five minutes after a generic "I hate d1" post (an idea that's been around for years), which is definitely out of proportion.

Coincidentally it also suddenly knocks jimson out of the lead if/once kashuno's vote counts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

zzyzx posted:

It was three votes within five minutes after a generic "I hate d1" post (an idea that's been around for years), which is definitely out of proportion.

Coincidentally it also suddenly knocks jimson out of the lead if/once kashuno's vote counts.

Kashuno unvoted dingus.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Jimson posted:

If we d1 no lynch we have to really take a moment to examine what caused it afterwards. To many games lately people just no lynch and then redo their votes it's obnoxious.

Theres a million posts coming in every hour, I sincerely doubt you need to worry that we'll miss the deadline

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

zzyzx posted:

I unvoted because Jake is scarily on point this gMe

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hey Jimson I'm doing pretty great by the way, thanks for asking

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

HiipFire posted:

Theres a million posts coming in every hour, I sincerely doubt you need to worry that we'll miss the deadline

That said there's only a little over 4 hours left and I just came back from my meeting and P Mach is nowhere to be found so:

##vote Propaganda Machine

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i dont think izzhov is a scumbo but i do think she's a dumbo

i'mma ##vote propaganda machine

Aww you're just pissy that ganny and I trounced you so thoroughly in SirSam's game ;O

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

HiipFire posted:

I meant if we lynch no one we need to do a real examination as to why. Last games I was in they completely ignored the reasons behind a no lynch and just kept playing like it didn't mean anything.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hey Jimson I'm doing pretty great by the way, thanks for asking

Glad to hear missed you the last few games I was in.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Jimson posted:

I meant if we lynch no one we need to do a real examination as to why. Last games I was in they completely ignored the reasons behind a no lynch and just kept playing like it didn't mean anything.
You don't have to worry and I don't think it's necessary to try and salvage a no lynch that hasn't happened yet and probably won't happen anyway.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
It better not loving happen

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote prop mach

Very curious to see how things turn out for Jimson tonight

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Izzhov posted:

It better not loving happen

Holy poo poo.

##vote Prop Mach

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
every post jimson makes feels scummy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
every vote post i mean

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

every vote post i mean

Ur a big ol bitch baby.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im Krista Ferreiro

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Azuth0667 posted:

Don't whine about failing a snipe :colbert:. Its day 1 literally the whole day is basically worthless :justpost: and enjoy. The game doesn't even start until day 2.

Hate everything about this. Whole lot of nublets thinking they are mafia superstars in here rubbing me the wrong way, I want to be inclusive but I am roaring!!

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
btw Jimson and Kash your votes didn't work bc spelling

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Azuth is not providing actual game content and only comes in to drop snipes. Then, after we have multiple pages worth of valid discussion to have analyzed, all they have to say is that d1 is useless? It's actively avoiding playing the game

'slittle pot-kettle here

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Okay I've eaten

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Hate everything about this. Whole lot of nublets thinking they are mafia superstars in here rubbing me the wrong way, I want to be inclusive but I am roaring!!

I can't take anything that guy says seriously, and I doubt he does either

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I suppose that's fair. I'm really uncomfortable with having absolutely nothing to say about all of this, but I can understand giving them another day. ##unvote

Kashuno all over the place and backing down from every single hard call he's making, comfortable with my vote

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Azuth doesn't have a single solid opinion or read yet. That's just bullshit in this game and I feel he's likely to be scum just trying to skate through D1 at this point.

Why in the world would he announce this.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

This is actually not true, Jake, because D1 she was in and out and really unengaged, and it wasn't until D2 that she started really getting her head around the game. I think she even said as much on D1 about how it's hard for her to get into D1, and in a game moving this fast I wouldn't be surprised if she just didn't have time atm.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I mean i know I was scum in that game but I felt like her posts day 1, though they got her some heat, were so obviously town because of how ridiculos some of the things she was saying was. She had no problem speaking her mind, while in this game she is super quiet, and mostly cherry picking off of other players ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Izzhov posted:

btw Jimson and Kash your votes didn't work bc spelling

##vote Propaganda Machine

• Locked thread