Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ugh Glowku is soooooo scummmmmy ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I doubt it. While her claim is suspect and definitely doesn't clear her in the long term, I'm not comfortable with the uncontested counter claim. However, if she has no results tomorrow then we can revisit.

Also I missed quoting this earlier but this is my thinking on MMT's claim as well. At minimum it gave us useful information about potential power roles in play, or it's an attempted obfuscation (which will tell us what scum is trying to direct our thinking away from). But for now it's WIFOM.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
What do you mean I know he will flip town ? I don't list his posting thus far and it's very indicative to me of a scum poster. You are welcome to believe e or not. I have yet to figure out how to convince people of things yet

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

CCKeane posted:

:chanpop:

See?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mayor Glowku posted:

What do you mean I know he will flip town ? I don't list his posting thus far and it's very indicative to me of a scum poster. You are welcome to believe e or not. I have yet to figure out how to convince people of things yet

neither have I :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

so vote glowku

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Keane

Rereading him, he does come off low effort and scummy IMO

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
As much as I'd like to vote Kashuno because my heart of hearts tells me so, Keane is, upon review, way more scummy.

##vote:CCKeane

:redhammer:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I just know that in the few previous games I've pegged someone as scum and because of that had pressure that I usually cave to and change my vote. I'm not a newbie anymore but I have lots to learn.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Keane

Rereading him, he does come off low effort and scummy IMO

Almost all of his posts are generic and without evidence.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I certainly hope I'm not wrong. I still think cc is the most scummy acting. I have no other reads except maybe AR and podima

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You besta know ima be durr.

CCKeane- A terrible commercial for a job fair in Orlando - SCUM aligned Roleblocker was cancelled on day 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6iasqds18

It is now night 2

You have until 12 hours from this post to submit actions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Another one bites the dust.

It's ok though because it is a bad commercial that should be ashamed of itself.

Anomalous Amalgam - Don't Drop The Soap - Vanilla Town was cancelled on night 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagzMbjBl_M

It is day 3 do your thing you crazy kids.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

CCKeane (4): Mayor Glowku, Murmur Twin, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver
Absurd Revolver (1): Murmur Twin, Kashuno, Murmur Twin
Kashuno (1): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver
Murmur Twin (0): Absurd Revolver, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Absurd Revolver

Not Voting (1): Podima

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 11th, 2016 at noon EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (5): Absurd Revolver, Kashuno, Mayor Glowku, Murmur Twin, Podima

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 12th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 57 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:ghost: booo! Goodluck town :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
wow keane had me fooled. Idk why considering he was playing just like he always does as scum. :shrug:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I knew following my gut on Keane was a good idea. There's probably one more scum for a 9 player game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yes most likely.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

God damnit I don't want to readdddd.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
me neither so I won't :v:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I am going to continue to follow my gut, it's worked since day one and I have no doubts it will work again.

##vote Absurd Revolver

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

This post just seems like you are trying to pin yourself as ~*NOT*~ scum. I'm totally not scum guys, see I hammered him and even said I thought about it!

Absurd Revolver posted:

As much as I'd like to vote Kashuno because my heart of hearts tells me so, Keane is, upon review, way more scummy.

##vote:CCKeane

:redhammer:

I don't know what a mafia breadcrumb is but this is pinging my crumbdar hard

Absurd Revolver posted:

Oh man I almost forgot I was in this one.

Two people at - 2, and one of them is Kashuno? You're a lucky man CC.

##vote: kashuno

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus the internet went out at my place right as the thread reopened, that sucked.

I'm pretty sure it's Absurd Revolver, but I want to see if MMT got any results last night first. I have a wild theory which Keane being one of the scum supports.

Also: I was giving Keane way too much benefit of the doubt. :negative:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Seems scripted almost, because

Podima posted:

Deadline's tonight. Who's the scum, Keane?

##unvote just in case.

For the record i STILL hedged my bets because I knew he'd flip scum. WHICH HE DID. This portion is evidence of nothing but my own hubris at the moment

Podima posted:

Also I don't like this doubling-down from Glowku that STILL hedges against Keane like he knows he'll flip town.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I don't know why I used puush for one post, then properly quoted the next. Whatever you guys get the point

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Glowku posted:

Seems scripted almost, because

Jokevote post! And I like prodding people to name who they think they're scummy because relationships between people is how you solve games in endgame. (In RETROSPECT I should have caught that he totally dodged that question and laughed it off. Oy.)

Looking at Keane's votes...

- Keane put a serious vote down on MMT but then reversed it when she "came in swinging" - if not for MMT's claim that'd be a huge red flag.

- He also made a serious case on Kash and pushed it hard, so in my mind Kash is confirmed town.

- He threw shade on Glowku a few times, but never actually committed to a serious vote - which rubs me the wrong way because Keane is smart enough to interact with his scumbuddies and not avoid voting for them in case he flips first.

- He very carefully didn't interact with AR other than excusing him for being new and not the scummiest person.

Ugh it could be Glowku or AR. God dammit. On the plus side the numbers (assuming just 2 scum in a 9-person game) mean we can mislynch once today and still be OK. Is my math right there?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Podima posted:

Jokevote post! And I like prodding people to name who they think they're scummy because relationships between people is how you solve games in endgame. (In RETROSPECT I should have caught that he totally dodged that question and laughed it off. Oy.)

Looking at Keane's votes...

- Keane put a serious vote down on MMT but then reversed it when she "came in swinging" - if not for MMT's claim that'd be a huge red flag.

- He also made a serious case on Kash and pushed it hard, so in my mind Kash is confirmed town.

- He threw shade on Glowku a few times, but never actually committed to a serious vote - which rubs me the wrong way because Keane is smart enough to interact with his scumbuddies and not avoid voting for them in case he flips first.

- He very carefully didn't interact with AR other than excusing him for being new and not the scummiest person.

Ugh it could be Glowku or AR. God dammit. On the plus side the numbers (assuming just 2 scum in a 9-person game) mean we can mislynch once today and still be OK. Is my math right there?

My argument against my post is look at my persistence to lynch him. Even in the face of opposition I stuck to my guns

Your math is correct.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Welp.

And I was pretty sure about CC too!

I don't have any defense here, I goofed.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Welp.

And I was pretty sure about CC too!

I don't have any defense here, I goofed.

Goofed how?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Podima posted:

Goofed how?

I made the wrong call and lynched the wrong guy, for a hazy at best reason. I'm not alone, but I put the hammer down.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

I made the wrong call and lynched the wrong guy, for a hazy at best reason. I'm not alone, but I put the hammer down.

Uh.... you lynched scum though? What even is this?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
See this is what happens when I mix mafia and alcohol.

Ignore those posts, I'm clearly the greatest for my divine insight in hammering scum.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Yeah was that a really bad scum slip? Like you dropped the hammer on CC and haven't hammered anyone else

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Mayor Glowku posted:

Yeah was that a really bad scum slip? Like you dropped the hammer on CC and haven't hammered anyone else

How would that even make sense as a scum slip? I mixed up the lynch flip and the NK flip because I forgot most of last night.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think it's a scum slip because that would be like...next level bad.AS the current holder of worst scum play ever, I can't even understand how scum would actually do that

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't think it's a scum slip because that would be like...next level bad.AS the current holder of worst scum play ever, I can't even understand how scum would actually do that

I'm inclined to agree - he WAS drunk as hell last night, but it takes a special kind of drunk to forget hammering your scumbuddy. (I've been that drunk before, admittedly.)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

I'm inclined to agree - he WAS drunk as hell last night, but it takes a special kind of drunk to forget hammering your scumbuddy. (I've been that drunk before, admittedly.)

Not only that, but that would mean he didn't look at the scum doc or somehow forgot who was on his scum team. I'm actually feeling confident that AR is probably town off the back of that.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Right. Which makes it Glowku. But I'd still prefer to wait on MMT - we've got till tomorrow night.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Podima posted:

Right. Which makes it Glowku. But I'd still prefer to wait on MMT - we've got till tomorrow night.

Why do you think it's me even with my post history being so against CC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

These kind of posts come from scum frequently...ill have to reread this game tomorrow

• Locked thread