Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Rurea (4): bunnyofdoom, Anomalous Amalgam, Propaganda Machine, Birdstrike
Birdstrike (1): Rurea

Not Voting (1): Mayor Glowku

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 13th, 2016 at 6:30 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

:redhammer:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The sun had barely risen when the next lynchee was selected. This time it was Rurea. She was brought up onto the execution platform, and the now slightly worn noose used to kill so many the past few days was around her neck. Someone pulled the lever and the floor drops.

Rurea's neck snaps as she plummets down.

Her pockets are searched, but nothing is found.

Rurea, Town-Aligned Vanilla Townsman, was lynched Day 6.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It was still rather early in the day, but the townsfolk had grown so tired from a week of terrible sleep. They all proceeded home. Their situation was beginning to look quite grim.

Night 6 begins now. PM me your Night actions. 36 hours remain.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It had already been almost a week. The fog still remained. Crushing the lungs of those still remaining in the town. Though apparently one was freed from this suffering. Mayor Glowku did not arrive in the morning. Those still remaining went to check his home, but found nothing. The town was searched, and then someone had the idea to check on his earlier mayoral claims. Sure enough, there on the mayor's door was Mayor Glowku's name. And within lie his body, slumped over in his chair, with a bullet hole passing through his chair, heart, and finally exiting through his shattered window.

Mayor Glowku, Town-Aligned Mayor-Flavored Vanilla Townsman, was killed Night 6.

Everyone returned to the gallows. By anyone's calculations, it was a truly dire situation. One false step would mean the end of the town. The few remaining townsfolk gathered again before the noose. Eying it and each other.

Day 7 begins now. 72 hours remain.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom, Propaganda Machine

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 14th, 2016 at noon CEST -- that's in about 3 days.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
:ghost: screw you mafiaaaaaaaa OoooOOOoOo :ghost:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
well I'll be darmed

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
We didn't get endgamed, so at least there's that.

This has to be LYLO, though.

*squints*

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Is AA still poidoned?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Alirght, been saying it for a while, and I'm mputting money where mouth is

##Vote Anomalous Amalgam

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alirght, been saying it for a while, and I'm mputting money where mouth is

##Vote Anomalous Amalgam

I'm glad you are doing that, but I'm vanilla town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Propaganda Machine posted:

This is all over the place, and I'm having trouble making heads or tails of it. We also have deadline coming up. So, among the people with votes:

AA is reading very, very town to me. I don't know if his points are all correct, but he's doing some good scumhunting.

Wow, awesome OMGUS from AA there. Fits what he's been doing all game, though,

These two posts express a direct contradiction on how he believes I'm playing. He tunnel-visioned Glowku from D1 and accused him of doing the same thing in terse terms. Has pantomimed scum hunting through exasperation and the occasional lengthy post, but he spent D1 poo poo posting and placed a Glowku vote. Goes after Azuth D2. Goes after flerp, Glowku and Rurea after that, and then he looped back around to me. I'm sure he'd come after me today too, but I think P Mach is the scum.

AND if it's not him, it's likely Birdstrike, but given how Birdstrike posts I can't parse anything from it. He has some cases that are mostly legible, however for the most part it's like reading a script of madness.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote P Mach

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*haachhhewww* the p-p-poison has gotten in my sinuses.. *haaacchewww*, rurea was a player I was originally suspicious of and I-I-I... *haccheewww* think it's a decent vote.

##vote Rurea

still piosoned AA?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It was a PR for not posting enough the previous game day. Not actual poison as far as I know.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Propaganda Machine (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (1): bunnyofdoom

Not Voting (2): Birdstrike, Propaganda Machine

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 14th, 2016 at noon CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
So if AA wasn't poisoned and it's not endgamed, one scun left?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Birdstrike posted:

So if AA wasn't poisoned and it's not endgamed, one scun left?

That's the thought.

I'm gonna take a last reread here. Vote momentarily.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

These two posts express a direct contradiction on how he believes I'm playing. He tunnel-visioned Glowku from D1 and accused him of doing the same thing in terse terms. Has pantomimed scum hunting through exasperation and the occasional lengthy post, but he spent D1 poo poo posting and placed a Glowku vote. Goes after Azuth D2. Goes after flerp, Glowku and Rurea after that, and then he looped back around to me. I'm sure he'd come after me today too, but I think P Mach is the scum.

AND if it's not him, it's likely Birdstrike, but given how Birdstrike posts I can't parse anything from it. He has some cases that are mostly legible, however for the most part it's like reading a script of madness.

goddammit

Both bird and bunny have lower-content posts. Bird has two poison claims, which go supposedly cured and ultimately undisputed, and bird has a nice slow burn of participation.

Calling bird a script of madness means you haven't been loving reading him. Just because he's not just sitting here typing out paragraphs doesn't mean he's bereft of content. For the last few days, his posting has been pointed quoting and questions. From what I can tell, he's been reading and thinking.

Unlike AA. Seriously. Look at that. He's trying to flip the script on me by accusing me of the same wish-washy behavior he's been called out for. Go ahead and check out the context on those two posts he cherry-picked.

The first one was from the middle of the thunderdome with Azuth. While that was happening, I was most suspicious of Azuth and only really considered AA because I mistakenly thought he'd suggested the drat thing. By and large, he was making sense at the time.

The second post he pointed to came after bird dug out the case on him flip flopping on his votes like a suffocating fish. Way after. And I apologize if the bigger picture wasn't clear in the midst of his bitchfight with Azuth, but his play also hasn't done anything to dissuade that case since it was made.

Sounds desperate.

##vote AA

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

goddammit

Both bird and bunny have lower-content posts. Bunny has two poison claims, which go supposedly cured and ultimately undisputed, and bird has a nice slow burn of participation.

mafia edit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Prop,

Are you the scum lady?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
btw I don't think it's bunny because the poisoning/interaction with Tendai seems to check out

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm not scum lady, and I'm with you on bunny; that's basically what I was trying to say. He's not said much, but the poisoning interaction felt genuine.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

goddammit

Both bird and bunny have lower-content posts. Bird has two poison claims, which go supposedly cured and ultimately undisputed, and bird has a nice slow burn of participation.

Calling bird a script of madness means you haven't been loving reading him. Just because he's not just sitting here typing out paragraphs doesn't mean he's bereft of content. For the last few days, his posting has been pointed quoting and questions. From what I can tell, he's been reading and thinking.

Unlike AA. Seriously. Look at that. He's trying to flip the script on me by accusing me of the same wish-washy behavior he's been called out for. Go ahead and check out the context on those two posts he cherry-picked.

The first one was from the middle of the thunderdome with Azuth. While that was happening, I was most suspicious of Azuth and only really considered AA because I mistakenly thought he'd suggested the drat thing. By and large, he was making sense at the time.

The second post he pointed to came after bird dug out the case on him flip flopping on his votes like a suffocating fish. Way after. And I apologize if the bigger picture wasn't clear in the midst of his bitchfight with Azuth, but his play also hasn't done anything to dissuade that case since it was made.

Sounds desperate.

##vote AA

So the first remark you make is about how bunny and bird are low content posters and you throw some shade on bunny and THEN when bird asks if you are the scum lady(which you absolutely are) you agree that the poison interaction seems legitimate?

I'm not scum lady, and I'm with you on bunny; that's basically what I was trying to say. He's not said much, but the poisoning interaction felt genuine.

How is this basically what you were trying to say from:

quote:

Bunny has two poison claims, which go supposedly cured and ultimately undisputed,

Seems to me that you just want someone to get in here and hammer, and you'll do any buddying that you need to, to accomplish it.

----

I'm vanilla town, I have no abilities, I've gotten flavor PM from the mod once about bird which we discussed, PM wasn't even reading when the TD happened and tried to spin a narrative about it being scummy and anti-town, when neither Azuth or I used abilities to TD.

Azuth played very dumbly and Tendai's doc claim is what got him lynched. Everyone believed it and pinned him the liar, because chaoslord our other doctor lurked through most of the game up until the end and wasn't here to contribute on what was being said.

Don't pin Azuth's lynch on me. His own bad play in combination with a lurker who could have saved him got him lynched.

P Mach is scum

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I reread P Mach and I can see it more at the moment. Not s whole lot of casing early on, and didn't vote TadP (neither did I).

I think it's fullclaim time.
I also am VT, the only info I ever got was flsvour about the night I spoke into my beer mug which AA overheard.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I haven't decided whether AA hearign that is for or against him

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I reread P Mach and I can see it more at the moment. Not s whole lot of casing early on, and didn't vote TadP (neither did I).

I think it's fullclaim time.
I also am VT, the only info I ever got was flsvour about the night I spoke into my beer mug which AA overheard.

The fact that you are not hammering AA says everything. If you were scum, just voting would win the game for you. So, I believe you that you are town. However,, you were going on and on about Glowku being scum, and whoops he ain't

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

bunnyofdoom posted:

The fact that you are not hammering AA says everything. If you were scum, just voting would win the game for you. So, I believe you that you are town. However,, you were going on and on about Glowku being scum, and whoops he ain't

Yeah my bad, here is a sorry pupper

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

Yeah my bad, here is a sorry pupper

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Anomalous Amalgam (2): bunnyofdoom, Propaganda Machine
Propaganda Machine (1): Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): Birdstrike

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 14th, 2016 at noon CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Birdstrike
Birdstrike is the top poster in the game, but a number of those posts are relatively empty. HOWEVER, there are also a significant amount where he does casing and makes votes. Most of those votes are on people that we now know are town and he pushed for Glowku on the day we lynched TheDonPeters. He hasn't hammered me though and that does say something about him.

Anomalous Amalgam
I mean... I know I'm vanilla town. I have no abilities, I never got poisoned, I got a post restriction once and I only ever received a PM from the mod with any flavor once and it was the night Bird claims he mumbled into his mug. I do vote all over the place, but that's kind of my thing. I'm not a good detective, so I twirl my metaphorical fake mustache, and Ah-ha! on everything that catches my eye with a loosely put together case or vote. Occasionally, my senses will be spot on, but I seldom make a good case. All I can say is I'm town and I've been very active during the entirety of this game except towards the end here, where it's become a bit exhaustive.

Propaganda Machine
I've said my peace about P Mach, and every subsequent reread of their posts and interactions makes them feel artificial in my opinion. Rurea had P Mach pinged before her lynch even though the rest of us were misguided. I'm not the best at making cases, but there's a lot of scummy stuff going on in P Machs posts and tone. That in combination with her relative absence makes me think she's scum.

bunnyofdoom
ganny, Me, Azuth, chaos briefly, TDP and Me. Claims he's been poisoned twice, and healed by our two doctors which comes off somewhat genuine. I mean he's tunneled me most of the game and tunneling on a single target seems kind of town in my opinion, even if it's misguided. Also he's the lowest content poster of us remaining alive, but I don't see anything that stands out as outlandishly scummy in their posting.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Apart from a stray Glowku vote and now AA, the only votes Prop Machine seemed to be flerp (which was weird because of the ban) and later Rurea.

Compare this to AA, yes he tunnelled Azuth and has been all over the place, and I wrote up a big case for him as scum but it seems like there's more... conviction? in his votes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
look at this sammie

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

look at this sammie

:ghost: :eyepop: :ghost:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
that reminds me, when Glowku said we kill Prop Machine, well maybe he was right

We have to ask ourselves questions. Mafia is about big plays and love bloomign, even on a battlefield.

Do you think love can bloom?

##vote Propaganda Machine

Even in death, we are Diamond Dogs.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So we are tied 2 and 2. So, convince me. We have 24 hours left. Sell me on your argument.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

So we are tied 2 and 2. So, convince me. We have 24 hours left. Sell me on your argument.

I don't know how much more can be said. P mach hasn't really shown conviction, has lurked/is lurking, has made contradictive posts about their beliefs and made a blatantly false post about me being an omgus poster when my post record isn't indicative of that at all.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also if you were the scum, you could have also just come in and hammered which you didn't. So I feel that absolves you and bird for the most part. Look at the effort involved my post vs theirs and tell me who you believe is more genuine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

bunnyofdoom posted:

I'm open to being convinced otherwise.

The best I really have at the moment is that AA's voting record, scattered and Azuth-tunnelling as it is, seems like there is belief behind the votes, especially on the latter days.

Whereas with Prop Machine, the votes she got on board for were flerp and rurea. Flerp was a candidate for a next day modkill, and it's easier in hindsight to justify voting Flerp for that reason. Rurea as well didn't really do any casing and was kind of antagonistic in defence, it looks like a relatively easy vote a scum could jump on.

• Locked thread