Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

um

shes dead

I'm in 4 games at once atm, it's very hard to keep track of who's alive and who isn't.
Durp a durp

Sorry I checked the player list in votefinder.

She's very much alive there.

http://votefinder.org/game/monster-hunter#votecount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

flerp is a Serial Killer

:stonk:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

With only 9 alive, does that not make it 5 to hammer?

If so we're at -1 and everyones checked in.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

flerp is a Serial Killer

mama mia, thats a spicy revelation

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nah im town vig i just said that

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also apparently aa gives up, cool

##vote anomalous

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
now thats :redhammer: w/ LUTR actually dead

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Anomalous Amalgam!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
good morning yes LUTR was dead and I moved her but I have this issue where if I don't put things in alphabetical order then votefinder doesn't always take it sorry fam.

Flip in a bit ish

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What a terrifying beast! The hunt was fierce and, ultimately, deadly. Unfortunately for Anomalous Amalgram, Scum Aligned Hammer Wielding Roleblocker, they were absolutely destroyed by Golden Thunder Prince Zinogre.

Votecount for Day 3

Anomalous Amalgam (5): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, GulagDolls, Meinberg, Infinitum, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp

Not Voting (4): imgay, King Burgundy, Rurea, tpink

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 12th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

What a terrifying beast! The hunt was fierce and, ultimately, deadly. Unfortunately for Anomalous Amalgram, Scum Aligned Hammer Wielding Roleblocker, they were absolutely destroyed by Golden Thunder Prince Zinogre.

:frogc00l:

Again if anything happens to me tonight, lynch Rurea. Likely the last scum.

I did not have materials to forge :(

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

:frogc00l:

Again if anything happens to me tonight, lynch Rurea. Likely the last scum.

I did not have materials to forge :(

Infi pretty much killing it in this game. Well done. :golfclap:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Confirmed town
- myself
- King Burgundy

Likely town
- GulagDolls

Still suss on due to stupid D1 full claiming, but probably town (You should lynch them if we hit lylo tho)
- imgay

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tpink posted:

Infi pretty much killing it in this game. Well done. :golfclap:

you can apologize to me now

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I don't understand why you are advocating for a chain lynch on me to be honest.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

you can apologize to me now

For?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Don't mind if I do~

As I said I'm a cop.
The reason I'm claiming now is:
- I found a scum
- I'm currently out of materials for the moment and can't reforge my charge.
- We're dropping like flies

I have a Longsword. There is nothing in my role PM regarding sanity.

N1 I investigated King Burgundy - He is town
N2 I investigated Anomalous Amalgam - He is :siren: SCUM :siren:

Anything he's said today is worthless.
He's claiming Jailer. Take away the Protect ability and what do you get? Scum Roleblocker.

Lets have a look at some of his posts real quick~

Calls me out on the meta case on Jimson, and we know he flipped scum.

------------

Mentions he's 'not feeling the vote' on Rurea, and at the same time pushes for imgay and his claimed doctor role.

But then unvotes pretty much straight away.

--------------

Throws shade on GulagDolls, at the same time mentioning Rurea AGAIN along with Dead Scum Jimson, BK and Meinberg.

Claims he jailed GulagDolls.
We all know that's a crock of poo poo now and he just roleblocked her.

-------------------

Constant constant push on Gulag.

Again mentions Rurea and Jimson.

Suspects Gulag, but pushes Azuth?

------------

The rest of his posts are faking indignation at me and aren't worth mentioning, but were the reason I investigated him last night.

tl;dr
- Anomalous Amalgam is scum
- Rurea is likely scum by how AA is protecting her.
- GulagDolls is likely town by how hard AA is pushing her.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam
Oh it's because AA managed to type out my name in some of his posts. Good job, A+ detective work.

I appreciate the effort and everything, but you are really trying to make connections that just aren't there man.

Of the posts my name is mentioned:
1. AA not feeling the vote on me. Okay sure I'll give you that one, the one sentence defense is pretty damning.
2. "throws shade on gulagdolls while mentioning Rurea AGAIN" - he was making a list of who gulag was suspicious of. I'm one of 5 people he names.
3."Again mentions Rurea and Jimson." - The post actually just says Azuth voted for me.

It worries me that you are pushing everyone to lynch me tomorrow with this flimsy reasoning.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not believing me when I said GG was scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Last chance to get actions in before I reopen.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rurea posted:

It worries me that you are pushing everyone to lynch me tomorrow with this flimsy reasoning.

Flimsy reasoning that was accurate on Jimson, and caught out Anomalous Amalgam :frogc00l:

If I die on this flip, town should lynch you. I didn't have enough mats to reforge yesterday for another investigation.
It was a toss up between you, imgay and Gulagdolls.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The hunters begin to arrive at the guild desk in the morning for the next day's hunt. As they approach, they see that same weird felyne talking to the desk attendant.

"Not too bad last night!"

The Felyne nodded his head. "Yeah not too shabby"!

King Burgundy, Town Aligned Light Bowgun Wielding Empowerer died last night!

WOW~ that is a serious bummer!! O H W E L L we got more monsters to hunt today you people that managed to not die!

TODAY'S

HUNT

IS

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE YIAN GARGUA! it's a RANK 4 STAR hunt today!

And remember, if you forged last night, your weapon is now stronger and can hunt better!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): flerp, GulagDolls, imgay, Infinitum, Meinberg, Rurea, tpink

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 13th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sorry KB :(

##vote Rurea

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

##vote Rurea

Yup.

##vote Rurea

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Confess to your crimes! (Full claim)

Let's not turbo until everyone has checked in tho! Valuable valuable town data~
:tootzzz:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kinda weird imgay is still alive after claiming Doc D1..

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

let's turbo. gyahhahaha

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:zombie: :11tea: :zombie:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Rurea (2): Infinitum, tpink

Not Voting (5): flerp, GulagDolls, imgay, Meinberg, Rurea

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 13th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Kinda weird imgay is still alive after claiming Doc D1..

I'm shocked by this.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Infinitum posted:

##vote Rurea

RIP Rurea

I assume that you copped him last night?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Meinberg posted:

RIP Rurea

I assume that you copped him last night?

No, I think he said he didn't have enough materials to forge to do another investigation.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Apparently I could have investigated last night, but I got confused by the PM so I am a massive idiot..

:negative:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

But hey.. my Gut-dar has been on incredibly on point this game so I'd be voting Rurea regardless :ocelot:

If town can magically keep me alive tonight, I can investigate 2 more times now.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Well isn't that convenient that you didn't cop me last night, which would have proved my innocence, and instead are going to chain lynch me for basically no goddamn reason.

I think you are town Infinitum, just really caught up in your own roll.

I dont want to lose this game because the town blindly followed a cop who didn't even use his power on me.

Speaking of blindly following :

tpink posted:

Yup.

##vote Rurea
I think tpink is the scum. He never voted for Jimson OR for AA, even when both were going down in flames.

Excluding the vote for me today, he has voted exactly 2 times the whole game.
Voted for BottleKnight on Day 1, and Voted for LUTR Day 2.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

My other pick would be Meinberg. Dude has done literally nothing

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I assumed you had copped rurea and weren't being a dummy

##vote tpink

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

OK sure

##vote tpink

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Rurea posted:

Well isn't that convenient that you didn't cop me last night, which would have proved my innocence, and instead are going to chain lynch me for basically no goddamn reason.

I think you are town Infinitum, just really caught up in your own roll.

I dont want to lose this game because the town blindly followed a cop who didn't even use his power on me.

Speaking of blindly following :

I think tpink is the scum. He never voted for Jimson OR for AA, even when both were going down in flames.

Excluding the vote for me today, he has voted exactly 2 times the whole game.
Voted for BottleKnight on Day 1, and Voted for LUTR Day 2.

Now I know you're deffo scum, as you are trying desperately to deflect votes on someone else.

I voted for bottleknight on D1 after explaining that: 1) I didn't want to vote for imgay because of the doctor claim; 2) I was fine holding off on voting for Jimson and you because of Jimson's promised night actions, but that I would be fine voting for him on D2 if he didn't follow through, 3) I did not want to join the vote against infi because the case against him was weak (which I was completely right about).

I voted for LUTR because he came out of nowhere to vote for Infi who at that point I was already fairly sure is town. And then I kept my vote on him basically he basically said he was done playing because people weren't playing Mafia the way he liked. At that point we were 4 hours away from the deadline and everyone else had a -1 vote at most, and I also didn't want a no-lynch. I also specifically said I'm fine giving LUTR a chance to come back and respond before the deadline. Then when he came back and just said "my motivation to participate in this game is toast," and "go ahead and dunk me, I could not give less of a poo poo at this point," I voted for him. :byewhore:

Also, let me quote the multiple posts I did pointing out that AA was scum. I didn't vote for him because I wasn't around when the turbo started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
You dumbos. I am a Town Watcher.

• Locked thread