Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thejoshie
May 3, 2013

GodFish posted:

Nown, for provoking PCs its
For PCs: on a 10+, both. On a 7-9, choose one.
•if they do it, add a Team to the pool
•if they don’t do it, they mark a condition

TheJoshie, I want to defend Bravura from that powerful blow, am I rolling against an NPC threat in this situation?

Posting here instead of irc because I'm gonna be asleep for awhile.

PC Threat (The hug is the main source, and that's caused by Avatar. Sure, Warp amplified it with her daftness, but the hug is the main source)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Yami Fenrir posted:

Guyyyyyyyys (and gals) come on.

I need those answers for my legacy roll.

Yes, No, Yes.

You got beaten up, let your teammate be beaten up, and lost. Your legacy looks bad. RIP.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Yami Fenrir posted:

Once again, I need answers to the following questions from everyone:

Yami Fenrir posted:

Once again, I need answers to the following questions from everyone:

No, no, no

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Axe-man posted:

No, no, no

That's kind of far off from the average so far. Mind sharing your reasoning?

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 12, 2016

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Agree with Kitty's reasoning, Yes, No, Yes.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

thejoshie posted:

PC Threat (The hug is the main source, and that's caused by Avatar. Sure, Warp amplified it with her daftness, but the hug is the main source)

How does this play out mechanically/fictionally? The provoke isn't actually targeting Bravura, so if I succeed does that mean the roll is reduced by 2 and it no longer provokes Jewels because it failed and Bravura doesn't have to take the powerful blow?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Platonicsolid posted:

Agree with Kitty's reasoning, Yes, No, Yes.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
- Did you uphold the traditions of your legacy?
No, Specifically ones listed below:
6. Vanquish evil whenever you find it, search for it whenever you don’t.
Since the evil hair monster lady, escaped your battle, and you didn't vanquish her at all.
9. Protect the innocent with your life.
You attacked both mary, and Fission with your attack, giving collateral damage. This violating this one.
10. Watch your surroundings – be wary of damage to a lord’s property.
The initial fight between you two, caused all the damage,so there is that.
- Did you maintain the image of your legacy?
No, due to failure.
- Did you make the other members of your legacy proud?
No because you didn't uphold your traditions!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
My sheet has been updated to the newest version.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

GodFish posted:

How does this play out mechanically/fictionally? The provoke isn't actually targeting Bravura, so if I succeed does that mean the roll is reduced by 2 and it no longer provokes Jewels because it failed and Bravura doesn't have to take the powerful blow?

Posting from phone. The -2 is from the powerful blow taken.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Okay, after conversing with thejoshie we're treating it as an NPC threat. Bravura is protected and doesn't have to roll to take a powerful blow!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
So when I went to remove Syphid's influence I noticed that Sylphid actually lost her influence on Jewels back at the end of session 'did you grow closer/further away from the team' bit. Up to thejoshie I guess if he wants to keep that part of the exchange we have or not I guess?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

GodFish posted:

So when I went to remove Syphid's influence I noticed that Sylphid actually lost her influence on Jewels back at the end of session 'did you grow closer/further away from the team' bit. Up to thejoshie I guess if he wants to keep that part of the exchange we have or not I guess?
Oh, whoops. Sorry about that then, I didnt check. I just went with what i remembered.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Hey all. Have been sick this past week, and also had a major work conference, so it all just turned to crap. I've recovered this weekend and will be writing up a post in the morning. Go Valks!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Platonicsolid posted:

Hey all. Have been sick this past week, and also had a major work conference, so it all just turned to crap. I've recovered this weekend and will be writing up a post in the morning. Go Valks!

Huzzah! Glad you feel better PS, sucks you had a conference in the middle of being sick!

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Gonna bump this. TheJoshie, you still out there? Everybody still willing to keep going, if we can manage? Gwen and Jewels haven't had that date yet!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
I am all up for it!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Definitely still in!

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Haven't yet successfully hit anyone with the shotgun, of course we have to keep playing!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

We're in the middle of a fight nobody gets to leave :colbert:. I'm certainly not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Rawr, am dragon. :smaug:

• Locked thread