Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I'm the shopped swatika!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah the person who made this seems like their faith is shaken frequently

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ill turn the other cheek after i BURY IT IN YOUR rear end :argh:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

The funniest part is the computer will take their job anyway, raised wage or no.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dreddout posted:

The funniest part is the computer will take their job anyway, raised wage or no.

Exactly, that billboard is just a warning to workers to shut the gently caress up or else, at least until MacDonald's can perfect their ordering-system (which they're already testing in stores iirc) and they all lose their jobs

But yeah, put more people out of work. Large numbers of unemployed, desperate people have never done anything significant!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Dreddout posted:

I'm the shopped swatika!

uh, please go watch american history x

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Profondo Rosso posted:

uh, please go watch american history x

I will save you the time and explain the movie to you

"Don't be racist or young black superpredators will kill you"

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Luxury Communism posted:

I will save you the time and explain the movie to you

"Don't be racist or young black superpredators will kill you"

anime avatar and dumb opinions whoah who woulda thunk it

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP
May 13, 2016

by Cowcaster
my ignorant bandwagoning of radical liberalism and 2 c00l 4 school outdated communism on LF and wddp.org has erased the fact that my daddy puts stephen harper signs right on the front lawn of our traditional green/blue hardline voting culdesac

i am not going to get stabbed irl for playing america world police in canadian politics

i am a hero i am the alpha man dan chump tousenard here to save the day with my offerings of anime, overwatch, and pressuring my mentally ill wife to be more aggro/violent (because that is the mark of female agency)

etc

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

my ignorant bandwagoning of radical liberalism and 2 c00l 4 school outdated communism on LF and wddp.org has erased the fact that my daddy puts stephen harper signs right on the front lawn of our traditional green/blue hardline voting culdesac

i am not going to get stabbed irl for playing america world police in canadian politics

i am a hero i am the alpha man dan chump tousenard here to save the day with my offerings of anime, overwatch, and pressuring my mentally ill wife to be more aggro/violent (because that is the mark of female agency)

etc

Class A ownage right here. Not sure who got owned but there ya have it.

Edit: gently caress, it's that Dare fellow, I should have guessed.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Professor Shark posted:

Exactly, that billboard is just a warning to workers to shut the gently caress up or else, at least until MacDonald's can perfect their ordering-system (which they're already testing in stores iirc) and they all lose their jobs

But yeah, put more people out of work. Large numbers of unemployed, desperate people have never done anything significant!

Obviously the most sustainable thing for workers to do is compete with machines by working for 4, no, 2 dollars an hour

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

etc

alex you wanna go grab some shakes later and check out the babes on the quad?

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP
May 13, 2016

by Cowcaster

Smash it Smash hit posted:

alex you wanna go grab some shakes later and check out the babes on the quad?

my older half brother once got banned from the quad for riding his dirt bike around it doing do naughts with 2 babes on the back

he was also wrestling champion of toronto during this time

currently im busying authoring an article on how tommy wiseau's the room is a truly feminist piece of film that illustrates the trials and tribulations of the ethnic minority beta male in a growingly more absolutist and pro-eugenics social mindset

s0rry i am busy and my laurier theology degree like triticum guzzlers didnt get me a fancy job being a corporate HR therapist or proud somethingsensitive troll with a lot to lose (like my job)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

my older half brother once got banned from the quad for riding his dirt bike around it doing do naughts with 2 babes on the back

he was also wrestling champion of toronto during this time

currently im busying authoring an article on how tommy wiseau's the room is a truly feminist piece of film that illustrates the trials and tribulations of the ethnic minority beta male in a growingly more absolutist and pro-eugenics social mindset

s0rry i am busy and my laurier theology degree like triticum guzzlers didnt get me a fancy job being a corporate HR therapist or proud somethingsensitive troll with a lot to lose (like my job)

hey man, thanks.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I wonder what the most conservative solution is for having roughly 30 million unemployable service workers due to automation.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Liberals lol more like pathetic cuckberals lol

*furiously deletes browser history*

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Profondo Rosso posted:

anime avatar and dumb opinions whoah who woulda thunk it

Hello, yes. ITT we are conservatives owning LIEberals on Facebook.

Tricky D posted:

I wonder what the most conservative solution is for having roughly 30 million unemployable service workers due to automation.

As long as they're minorities. You already know the answer.

There are plenty of jobs for white people in America.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Tricky D posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hmmmm...........quite

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Let see the lying sack of shits that run FB claim they don't inject stories yet their own guidelines talk about injecting stories and they admitted they injected stories about ferguson. The head lying sack of poo poo says they don't have a bias yet the guideline states that a story is valid only if 5 of 10 news sources have it, which only 1 non-liberal news source is part of the 10. But then what do you expect from biases lying sack of shits.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Tricky D posted:

"sharing" economy

they "share" their dignity for money

back in my day, young enterprising folks "came out" (can't believe the gays stole that) with shovels when it snowed and

Picnic Princess posted:

Let see the lying sack of shits that run FB claim they don't inject stories yet their own guidelines talk about injecting stories and they admitted they injected stories about ferguson. The head lying sack of poo poo says they don't have a bias yet the guideline states that a story is valid only if 5 of 10 news sources have it, which only 1 non-liberal news source is part of the 10. But then what do you expect from biases lying sack of shits.
really makes you think....... hmmmm............. i wonder if jew's are involved oh wait mark zuckerBERG

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Picnic Princess posted:

hm yes hot take on the bias existing ty

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Sounds pretty American to me!

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Crossposting from the Simpsons gif thread. I hope that many conservatives will use this one to own those liebtards on facebook when the time is right!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's really, really funny to see what exactly will break American minds.

We lost a lot of good people to 9/11, and now, 15 years later, The Bathroom Wars have driven people insane

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
mocking a lame duck pres' "legacy" is a national crisis of confidence on par with 9/11

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Internaut! posted:

mocking a lame duck pres' "legacy" is a national crisis of confidence on par with 9/11

first you posted without saying anything, then you edited to say something stupid. lateral move.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
there's no edit on my post, 0/10

are you just cranky because trannies have stolen the spotlight away from the pillow wife rights movement

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/736391573085261825

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 13:03 on May 29, 2016

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
It would be cool to hit Steven Crowder in the face with a bat

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

redweird posted:

Meh. He just realized there was an untapped market and you don't need to actually be funny to be a conservative comedian.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

redweird posted:

sir this is not in the spirit of the thread

use a chainsaw, much more appropriate

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
guys stop breaking character being conservative is a lifelong commitment

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

guys stop breaking character being conservative is a lifelong commitment

even in character i cannot pretend to find steven chowder funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Everyone knows that God gave women boobies in order to weigh them down so they can't do -ups.

• Locked thread