Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

This is a 5 person closed role mafia game featuring people I hate. Flavor means literally nothing, except for the fact that some of the role powers are based around the flavor of the person you are. Feel free to sign up. This will be a multiple day game with open nights, and last but not least, HAVE FUN!

Standard mafia rules apply.

This is meant to be a fun game, and the views expressed in the thread title may not accurately reflect the views for the players included in the roles. In fact I actually love the majority of you guys and gals.
  1. Absurd Revolver
  2. flerp
  3. jon joe
  4. Kashuno
  5. Mayor Glowku

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 23:22 on May 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Jimson posted:

This is a 5 person closed role mafia game featuring people I hate. Flavor means literally nothing, except for the fact that some of the role powers are based around the flavor of the person you are. Feel free to sign up. This will be a multiple day game with open nights, and last but not least, HAVE FUN!

This is meant to be a fun game, and the views expressed in the thread title may not accurately reflect the views for the players included in the roles. In fact I actually love the majority of you guys and gals.

1. Kashuno (presigned)

IN

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Yes I want this

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
2 more left

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

2 more left

5 - 3 is indeed 2. Frickin moron

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

5 - 3 is indeed 2. Frickin moron

I'm gonna mod kill you the moment this drat game starts.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

I'm gonna mod kill you the moment this drat game starts.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
whoa whoa whoa whoa

gently caress the both of you

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

whoa whoa whoa whoa

gently caress the both of you

im gay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

cuck

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

ftfy

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Oh wait no you are a frickin moron

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Oh wait no you are a frickin moron

what a maroon

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

what a maroon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Why arn't they called maroon 6?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

Why arn't they called maroon 6?

the girl in the back doesn't count

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

the girl in the back doesn't count

Marion 5 and 1 stupid bitch

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

Marion 5 and 1 stupid bitch

it's u

ur the stupid bitch with long hair

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi is there still room because ill play :)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

hi is there still room because ill play :)
No. Your not allowed.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well im gonna play anyways :colbert:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

well im gonna play anyways :colbert:

Fine. I hope u die.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:same:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just need 1 more buckaroos.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
What's up you pile of stupid motherfucking thunder cunts I'm here to God drat C U C K all of you dumb shitlords

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

What's up you pile of stupid motherfucking thunder cunts I'm here to God drat C U C K all of you dumb shitlords

u down 2 c u c k or what

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
evading word filters

mods???

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

evading word filters

mods???

Hth, gently caress you fucker

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
this thread is full of scum from the start this is going to be impossible. recommend we all self vote every day

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Hth, gently caress you fucker

same

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Someone lure an idiot into this game.who.thinks.Its.serious.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Blow me bitch boy

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

lure my dick

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Blow me bitch boy

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'll play

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jon joe posted:

I'll play

Who the loving r u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

1. Kashuno (presigned)
2. Mayor Glowku
3. Absurd Revolver
4. Flerp
5. Jon Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Who the loving r u

I don't know but I'm sure you'll grow to hate me.

• Locked thread