Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Never seen cheeseburger bites, but I am partial to their nachos topped with as many pickled jalapeños as they have left, and whatever taquitos, after a 10 hour shift, when they are all that is open.

Also, their store brand makes wasabi soy potato chips. They're not kettle chips, and they're not as good as the (I think discontinued?) Lay's ones, but they're still pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Scathach posted:

Pictured below: silken tofu (worst texture of all tofu, yeesh) unseasoned and topped with pork floss, with some century eggs (I think) and their respective foul goo.

Jesus Christ. I don't know which would be worse to try, century eggs or balut. I had to Google pork floss because :wtc: and I remembered that I've had beef jerky similar to that, just less cottony.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Have and would again. I mean, not like that. We just used an ice-cube tray.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Jesus Christ. I don't know which would be worse to try, century eggs or balut. I had to Google pork floss because :wtc: and I remembered that I've had beef jerky similar to that, just less cottony.

Pork floss is fantastic and 100 percent worth eating.

content: ugly food

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

axolotl farmer posted:

Move past and hurl.

It's often harder on the pickle

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

teen witch posted:

Pork floss is fantastic and 100 percent worth eating.

content: ugly food

Definitely ugly, but that would be a fun way to do candy apples with kids.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They haven't figured out the teleporter's problem with the flesh yet!!!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pasta Fountain?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Nothing like heaps of cold grated cheese on spaghetti sloughing off a cupcake display.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

.Z. posted:

Sannakji - Freshly, prepared octopus.

Urgh. I can do a lot of things, but I don't think I could eat something still/recently living. Totally off-topic, but for a heartbreaking movie with one particular scene that might put people off living food forever, "Dearest" on NetFlix delivers the goods.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I remember the first time I had okonomiyaki I thought the fish flakes moving around on it were from the fish just being killed and I was super stoked. I was with friends in NYC who all lived there and they were horrified and refused to try any. Turns out they just move from the heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzrp3_uMbP8

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I remember the first time I had okonomiyaki I thought the fish flakes moving around on it were from the fish just being killed and I was super stoked. I was with friends in NYC who all lived there and they were horrified and refused to try any. Turns out they just move from the heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzrp3_uMbP8

So from what part of the freshly-killed fish did you think those dry flakes originated?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Pretty big foreskins.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Aunt Sandy never disappoints. :allears:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

RNG posted:

Urgh. I can do a lot of things, but I don't think I could eat something still/recently living.

Fresh oysters are good, you might want to make an exception.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I loving love her so much. I feel like she'd be a blast to get drunk with.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I would pay real human money for a "Best of Sandra Lee" DVD box set.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I want to party with Sandra Lee. You know she parties real hard.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

"TWO shots of vodka"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pham Nuwen posted:

So from what part of the freshly-killed fish did you think those dry flakes originated?

I didn't know what fish flakes were. I was familiar with the idea of fish still moving if they'd be just been killed so it was the first thing that came to mind when it got served to me

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

These are surprisingly tasty if you make them like a normal person, using pickle spears (not a whole pickle, Christ) and a thinner layer of cream cheese. Use the square ham too, it rolls up better.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

"TWO shots of vodka"

My kind of woman: liquored up

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Pham Nuwen posted:

These are surprisingly tasty if you make them like a normal person, using pickle spears (not a whole pickle, Christ) and a thinner layer of cream cheese. Use the square ham too, it rolls up better.

salami, cream cheese, green onions. roll 'em, slice 'em, mark 'em with a t

we call 'em pinwheels

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Efexeye posted:

salami, cream cheese, green onions. roll 'em, slice 'em, mark 'em with a t

we call 'em pinwheels

Yeah, T for travesty.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That's a loving triffid. I knew they were real.

This one is "santa.jpg"

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Admiral Joeslop posted:

One of the reasons I'd never eat Balut is that I don't think my brain could handle it if I took a bite, and then there's some or all of the dead baby bird's face still there, staring at me

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Scathach posted:

This one is "santa.jpg"

would

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Scathach posted:

This one is "santa.jpg"

Even though I'm not 100% sure of what I'm looking at here- I think it's eggs, cheese, and spaghetti- it looks alright. Which is in direct contrast to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL9JgMt4okM

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

I know someone who had never seen a pinwheel before and thought it was some kind of sushi. Which in a kind of poor white trash/50s way, it is. The difference in textures just seems wrong to me.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Scathach posted:

This one is "santa.jpg"

I choose to believe it is a whole block of cheese stuffed with a little bit of spaghetti and baked.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Appropriate they would bring up their bowel movements cos that looks like poo poo.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Pham Nuwen posted:

Gotta do something with the scales.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:colbert: squid ink pasta owns (though I'm not sure what the rest of the slop in that bowl is...)

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

cash crab posted:

"TWO shots of vodka"

I want to cook with her.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

cash crab posted:

I think I'd originally put "on same surface as tonight's activities" but this is more succinct.

I am going to make up another one, and you guys can tell me what you want/do not want on it. Here's a beta:

v: Oh, poo poo, that's good.

Remember to add in #wifematerial as another option to Wife-In-Training.

cyberia posted:

They sell those in Australian bakeries and call them 'finger buns'. A big one is called a 'Boston bun'.

e - haha, sorry to step on Tiggum's shoes with my Aussie-posting

Pretty sure finger buns have sugar added though, they aren't just fluffy white bread. Like same batter as a cream bun.

Gridlocked has a new favorite as of 17:02 on May 15, 2016

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Picnic Princess posted:

I choose to believe it is a whole block of cheese stuffed with a little bit of spaghetti and baked.

If this is the case, would so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snorri
Apr 23, 2002

Polyseme posted:

I want to cook with her.

Just make sure it is not near an open flame.