Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fu
y
n
View Results

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdrianChen_C.P.
May 16, 2016

by Lowtax
5'd pee time

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
voted y

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Something Awful feat. Alex "Dare" Levert

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its gone guys

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
for now...

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

its gone guys

No it's back

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776219&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
He relies on others to interact with him so it's more like a composting toilet, op.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

jBrereton posted:

He relies on others to interact with him so it's more like a composting toilet, op.

This is not true there had been plenty of threads where he just posted to himself for like 10 minutes now

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

This is not true there had been plenty of threads where he just posted to himself for like 10 minutes now

posting on SA now im a friend of the family GOD drat gently caress MY LIFE

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

jBrereton posted:

this was not explained in the foram bideo game thread or by any known slant eyed posters

is this hacked by chinese

am i being raped?

am i on dragon ballz

is this a magical game?

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
We should rename the forum into his mom's phone number, so that people with complaints know where they should call.

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Ibogaine posted:

We should rename the forum into his mom's phone number, so that people with complaints know where they should call.

this

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Imagine spending all your time doing this. I know he's crazy but it's still pretty bad

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot
does ths name sound erotic to u

herhehejhrekjashsd

https://www.reddit.com/r/tribes1

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I think he should be made a mod, on the stipulation that he still gets banned twice a day, and needs to buy back in.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
alex how many more accounts will you buy before your mother's pension is emptied?

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

alex how many more accounts will you buy before your mother's pension is emptied?

i feel as tho buying 1.5k in easily reversible forams accounts is a lot less worse than wikikathy not only accepting 20k in suicide prevention money but then attempting to troll a person into criminal charges that can cause their house to be mortgages so the cargo crew stephen harper supporters up the street can potentially buy the property with insurance scam money theyve horded since the 90s

i would like to be crazy but this is my unfortunate reality

obviously someone is most likely going to not only get emotionally hurt but physically hurt here

we would like it to be dare behind bars but this is not the reality @ this moment

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot
so we should reverse this question

who is a bigger liar/more of a pos?

dare or wikikathy

well dare hosed a bunch of goon girls who have clear defined mental illness

most of them turned out fine

a couple got terribly triggered by irl fyad

wikikathy tho takes the cake as not only does her own family think shes extreme as gently caress and have stopped caring how she abuses herself/the system (cuz its always something) but her own husband is basically the canadian version of donald trump

LOL

get hosed loser

also i never spend poo poo of my mommy's pension money but @ the same time she is pretty vehement about TRUTH and JUSTICE as she got INVITED (did not apply) to many prestigious law schools and instead chose to be a teacher (forced into the catholic board by government mandate due to childhood baptism woow canada\s public social eugenics program in the 1960s) of minority kids in the ghetto

there are only 16 forensic anthropologists in north america

alexa norris and cargo crew are not one of them

s0rry :(

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if he's doing chargebacks couldnt lowtax just block the credit card

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i am litterally employed by lowtax and his wife i have said this many times

i get sent bulk gift certification serial codes and can spam that @ my leisure

gently caress all u spergs

fyad is literally a trash incest forum

most of the regulars post more on TRIBALWAR than SA

obviously u all need a real facelift and not one that leads to a deviated septum operation after much coke abuse

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
None of those things are true and barely form actual sentances

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

None of those things are true and barely form actual sentances

ru gonna call the cops on me for not writing in your americanized english like wikikathy threatened before "he made me chase him and i made my okc his 98% natch SO HE COULDNT IGNORE ME I WANT HIM SO BAD" psychosis bitch that lies to her own reflection

heh heh heh

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i blame him for gbs being boring

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Gaunab posted:

he's actually quite a character!

gingerale_only
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot
dare doesnt think hes funny or clever or adds anything to the forum

hes mostly here to try to do various things that fyad would try to do on its own but by himself because fyad is literal bitch made sad brains and stephen harper conservatives irl

i am having a pool party u arent invited (u dont want to be either the pool is made of poo poo posts and actual prison)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
gently caress off dare Jesus christ

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Wikikathy is a guy????

My world view is shattered!

gingerale_only
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

gently caress off dare Jesus christ

u seem like a sensitive boy have u ever knocked someone out cold then run away crying due to a profound sense of strife and life destruction irl

please try this sometime

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

NoFixette posted:

i am litterally employed by lowtax and his wife i have said this many times

i get sent bulk gift certification serial codes and can spam that @ my leisure

gently caress all u spergs

fyad is literally a trash incest forum

most of the regulars post more on TRIBALWAR than SA

obviously u all need a real facelift and not one that leads to a deviated septum operation after much coke abuse

I think you could actually be an okay poster but what do I know

How do you get sent these codes in bulk? You just buy them off a site or whatever or is it like when I would buy phone cards in China that some Chinaman stole off a truck then an inside man quietly authorized the codes so they would all work but sold at 1/10th their face value?

When was the last time you got laid?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

gingerale_only posted:

u seem like a sensitive boy have u ever knocked someone out cold then run away crying due to a profound sense of strife and life destruction irl

please try this sometime

I am a sensitive boy thank you for noticing. I haven't done that before but maybe I'll try now?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

same

gingerale_only
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

I think you could actually be an okay poster but what do I know

How do you get sent these codes in bulk? You just buy them off a site or whatever or is it like when I would buy phone cards in China that some Chinaman stole off a truck then an inside man quietly authorized the codes so they would all work but sold at 1/10th their face value?

When was the last time you got laid?

i got invited to this foram in late 90s and many times since then

obviously im never going to be a good poster here

cracked is like the worst form of humor on the planet

fuckitall.com used to be very c00l

fluxus music and nuite blacnhe are only good on lsd or with social wine and cheese ppl that arent complete insecure vanity broke brains

most of u ppl are not farmers or chinamen but literal egoist yuppies

it grosses me out

i put my penis in a vagina once a long time ago but never again (i am working on my purity stat)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I don't see why he hasn't tried turning the server off and on again tbh

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Gaunab posted:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Dare have you considered maybe taking up knitting or something

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"It's dare"- the 'Gorillaz' I dunno the 90s?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
How come my threads get gassed but this idiot gets to keep posting? Maybe mods really do know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gaunab posted:

That's like blaming me for the ocean being salty, just because i piss in the sea

• Locked thread