Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

Me to :) then we can finally have the family we want. 👪

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimson posted:

Me to :) then we can finally have the family we want. 👪

If my wish comes true, all hell will break loose.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

If my wish comes true, all hell will break loose.

If my dream comes true kashuno will have the game of his life.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If my wish comes true, no one will be able to post in thread

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

If my wish comes true, no one will be able to post in thread

I should make or should have made a better wish

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
This actually looks like a good # of people so I guess all I'm waiting on now is for a few select individuals to send me their wish. If any of you want to change your wish, I suggest sooner rather than later. I'll keep sign-ups open until everyone gets their wish in, but anyone who signs up after this post should send in their wish ASAP or risk going wishless. Assuming all goes smooth I'll start creating roles once I get the last wish in and have them out tomorrow.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
If my wish comes true imgays wish will not be able to come true so we have a conundrum.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I wish everyone can only post via memes.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I wish everyone can only post via memes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i gave the best wish

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

i gave the best wish

Impossible because I did.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
my wish rules it doesnt affect the world of mafia it affects your every day life for the rest of your life forever

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

i wished for everyone else's wishes to go better than expected

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Alright, all wishes are in. Changing wishes is no longer allowed. Sign ups closed. Going to take me until tomorrow to figure out how all your bullshit wishes should be corrupted/fit together. I mean, I might finish tonight, but don't hold your breath.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jon joe posted:

Alright, all wishes are in. Changing wishes is no longer allowed. Sign ups closed. Going to take me until tomorrow to figure out how all your bullshit wishes should be corrupted/fit together. I mean, I might finish tonight, but don't hold your breath.

Finish tonight or lose my respect.

Alsoooooooo open twilight/ start up period?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

Impossible because I did.

its objectively the best wish im sry

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

jon joe posted:

drat

I was going to change my wish to everyone having to speak like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.

http://funtranslations.com/chef

Demn

I ves guing tu chuonge-a my vish tu iferyune-a hefing tu speek leeke-a zee-a Svedeesh Cheff frum zee-a Muoppets. Bork Bork Bork!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Finish tonight or lose my respect.

Alsoooooooo open twilight/ start up period?

Yes post as much as you all want right now.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Hoi

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
So I have a day 1 result. Everyone is scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I don't wanna spoil my wish but Iwant to because it will be HILARIOUS

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##VOTE EVERYONE

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Hi all. I am looking forward to seeing to everyone's wishes backfiring terribly!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rurea posted:

##VOTE EVERYONE

Rureas wish is to win the easiest game of mafia ever instead of forgetting to do a night action.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I also hope that someone wished away core mechanics of Mafia and that the game breaks in some bizarre way as a result. :allears:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My wish just adds flair to other wishes

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Unless you received a PM otherwise, your role is vanilla town.

Day 1 begins now. No wishes are working because of Jimson. Lynching Jimson will remove the effect of no wishes working. Lynch Jimson.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (15): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, dongsbot 9000, flerp, HiipFire, imgay, Infinitum, Jimson, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rurea, tpink, vector_to

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Llllllllaaaaaaammmmmeeeeee

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote dongsbot 9000

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
noooo you jerk jimson

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
you ruined it

##vote Jimson

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
id probably have voted for jimson if he hadnt even done this but

##vote jimson

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I should have made a better wish.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
You jerk. :argh:

##vote Jimson

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jimson how does it feel to be the worst?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress you jimson

##vote jimson

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote: Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmao you guys are falling for the easiest trick of your lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:colbert:

• Locked thread