Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nice work kash im proud of u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
these 5 man setups need some weird gimmick to be fun idk man

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Go team scum!

Is what I would say if gulag wasnt loving terrible at life and poo poo.

You are a Furry. A group of people/kinksters with an affinity for animals. While many treat this as a form of spiritualism or even go as far as to keep it in the bedroom alone many furries find a pleasure in bringing it to the real world. Sometimes that feeling of persecution is better than the actual sex.

Each night you may ##kill 1 player.
You are Scum Alligned and win when Scum has the Majority vote.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i looked at the doc once and no one was there so i never learned who my partner was

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

nice work kash im proud of u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Town wins.

Kashuno
You are Bondage. You encompass everything from rigging and suspension, to the vanilla sex had by "saucey" house wives the world over. Despite the negative effects of 50 shades of Gray your still a popular kink.

You are a Town Alligned Vanilla Town with BPx1.

If a kill is attempted on you, you will only be alerted your BP has been used.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Flerp

You are DD/LG. Better known as DaddyDom Little Girl.

While this kink is looked at with a sneer of derision, an actual examination of the culture yields it to be fairly vanilla with a strange role play element.

You are a Town Alligned miller and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Thoughts?

I am still working out the kinks (huehue) on 5 man mode. Please give thoughts and ideas and jazz.

• Locked thread