Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
THIS IS CHOOSE YOUR OWN FLAVOUR

Its time to stop horsing about.

A inter-dimensional portal has opened up in equestria and something terrible has spewed forth, you've seen them in the corner of your eye but never get a good look.

then one night Spike is killed. You find his corpse the next morning, hoof prints leading away.

Someone in the village killed Spike.

Orc vs Pony: trouble in little Ponyville is a game for 13 players.

~~~~~~~~~
All standard rules apply
This is a closed setup game of MAFIA for 13 Players
Roles will be randomly assigned.
Days will be 48 hours long (except when hammered) and nights not more than 24 hours.
Majority vote, no-votes can occur.
Don't Copy Paste your role PM
Don't talk to other players outside of the thread about the game, unless your role says that you can
NEVER EVER EDIT A PREVIOUS POST
Don't post after you are dead or a spectator
Don't fake day actions

People what are in diz game:
1) Absurd Revolver
2) dongsbot 9000
3) PBS Newshour
4) Jimson
5) jon joe
6) Pinterest Mom
7) flerp
8) imgay
9) tpink
10) Concerned Citizen
11) Rarity

TammyHEH fucked around with this message at 22:56 on May 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Not going to join this game. Just telling you that you should feel ashamed.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Jimson posted:

Not going to join this game. Just telling you that you should feel ashamed.

jimson.................

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Yeah why the gently caress not.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tommunist posted:

jimson.................

Shame shame.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
me thank you

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
In only if the orcs are the good guys and the ponies are scum.

If that is not the case do not sign me up.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

In only if the orcs are the good guys and the ponies are scum.

If that is not the case do not sign me up.

in a way of speaking yes they are

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i will play if i am a character from gundam who got lost... .

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

ya

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

Can I be inuyasha? I'll play if so.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
ill play only if I can my human OC

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Jimson posted:

Can I be inuyasha? I'll play if so.
ya

jon joe posted:

ill play only if I can my human OC

is he riding a horse?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

is he riding a horse?

xhe would never engage in such slavery-based actions

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

jon joe posted:

xhe would never engage in such slavery-based actions

this is an acceptable answer

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

ya

is he riding a horse?

Kk I'm in don't forget I wanna be jnuyasha

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Jimson posted:

Kk I'm in don't forget I wanna be jnuyasha

the entire manga?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

the entire manga?

No the character from the manga he's such a cool strong guy I wanna be him.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yikes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i don't like it if other people have characters who got lost because it downplays the uniqueness of my gundam character who got lost

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

i don't like it if other people have characters who got lost because it downplays the uniqueness of my gundam character who got lost

Listen fool. I didn't get lost. I came here to kagome she said there was a Shikon Jewel shard here.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Listen fool. I didn't get lost. I came here to find kagome she said there was a Shikon Jewel shard here.

Mafia edit.

I got a little to excited at the chance to be inuyasha.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

at this point this is Choose your own flavour mafia (so choose your own flavour)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
space marine

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

please make me tomoe hotaru

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

at this point this is Choose your own flavour mafia (so choose your own flavour)

Can we pick our own role to? Please ill be really good daddy

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I will play~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

please make me tomoe hotaru

or kevin rudd,

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Jimson posted:

Can we pick our own role to? Please ill be really good daddy

nah no role no more role madness

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
just make sure i am from the UC and a new type okk

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im a pony

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

nah no role no more role madness

Pwease I I pwomise it'll be somethjnf small

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

not if you speak like you have a speech impediment

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tommunist posted:

haha what a sick slide

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

Lemme make my own role you poo poo. I gotta see the windscar to unleashed my gat drat powers yo

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Jimson posted:

Lemme make my own role you poo poo. I gotta see the windscar to unleashed my gat drat powers yo

what u want

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

you should steal tomm's flavor and make your own game and make it better then make fun of him for this one. its like your cuckolding his game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

what u want

I want a town alligned day vig once a day but I gotta write a huge monologue about becoming a full demon/saving feudal Japan beflre I can use it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

I want a town alligned day vig once a day but I gotta write a huge monologue about becoming a full demon/saving feudal Japan beflre I can use it.

weeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just just shut up okay? I don't come in here to be made fun of your not my stepdad okay jmgay sk don't act like him.

• Locked thread