Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

Zandig is a Liefeld comic book character come to life.

I know who Zandig is but what's the angle?

JEEEEEZUS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im not surprised this zandig character votes for trump

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I saw Facade wrestle AJ Styles at a Remix Pro event last year. It was pretty good which was obviously attributable to AJ but Facade didn't almost kill himself or AJ or rack his nuts on the ropes botching so it was really about as good as you could hope for from him.

E: Also, Highspots on demand thing added 18 AAW shows

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

JEEEEEZUS!

he's back after a long hiatus from CombatZone. This is interesting because DJ Hyde has spent most of the time since taking CZW mending all the fences that Zandig broke.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Isn't Facade the dude who broke his neck trying to do a moonsault(possibly a double moonsault) that went super viral or something?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

JEEEEEZUS!

fans have been chanting for zandig every time dj hyde cuts a promo so deej came out and talked about how far czw has come without zandig and how hard he's worked to rebuild all the bridges zandig burned. Zandig's music hits and Deej laughs at the fans for being so stupid and runs them down for not respecting the work he does (deej is literally the hhh character but more overtly heel and he's booked like a jobber when he wrestles). While he's laughing maniacally Zandig's music hits again and he walks out to a nuclear pop. Zandig says Deej is a pussy and "the booking loving sucks." He said deej needs to retire and do office work and that John Zandig should book CZW. Right after that he said he wouldn't want to come back to this lovely company even if they asked him because everyone who works here is lazy. The crowd cheered for all of this and Hyde warned him not to show up to tournament of death. Zandig promised to return and take over if CZW doesn't embrace ultraviolence once again and send Deej back to his mommas backyard (Tournament of Death is held at DJ's parents farm every year). Literally every complaint Zandig had about CZW is directly because DJ Hyde has slowly tried to rebuild all the bridges zandig burned like bringing guys to Europe and Japan

Then he beat up Joey Janela in the parking lot

https://twitter.com/combatzone/status/731685534175768576?s=09

oatgan fucked around with this message at 19:11 on May 16, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

WadeBartender posted:

Isn't Facade the dude who broke his neck trying to do a moonsault(possibly a double moonsault) that went super viral or something?

that's the wrestler currently known as shynron

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don't get the hype for shynron. I like spot monkeys, but dude wrestles like a video game. And he has so much wasted movement.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

fans have been chanting for zandig every time dj hyde cuts a promo so deej came out and talked about how far czw has come without zandig and how hard he's worked to rebuild all the bridges zandig burned. Zandig's music hits and Deej laughs at the fans for being so stupid and runs them down for not respecting the work he does (deej is literally the hhh character but more overtly heel and he's booked like a jobber when he wrestles). While he's laughing maniacally Zandig's music hits again and he walks out to a nuclear pop. Zandig says Deej is a pussy and "the booking loving sucks." He said deej needs to retire and do office work and that John Zandig should book CZW. Right after that he said he wouldn't want to come back to this lovely company even if they asked him because everyone who works here is lazy. The crowd cheered for all of this and Hyde warned him not to show up to tournament of death. Zandig promised to return and take over if CZW doesn't embrace ultraviolence once again and send Deej back to his mommas backyard (Tournament of Death is held at DJ's parents farm every year). Literally every complaint Zandig had about CZW is directly because DJ Hyde has slowly tried to rebuild all the bridges zandig burned like bringing guys to Europe and Japan

Then he beat up Joey Janela in the parking lot

https://twitter.com/combatzone/status/731685534175768576?s=09

This owns.

Thanks oatgan.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So, wait, is this a shoot or a work or what?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's a shoot.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Holy gently caress so Zandig just rolled up out of nowhere and started being a huge rear end in a top hat? God, I legitimately feel kind of bad for Deej.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Holy gently caress so Zandig just rolled up out of nowhere and started being a huge rear end in a top hat? God, I legitimately feel kind of bad for Deej.

congrats, this is the first time ever that dj hyde received someone's empathy.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jubs posted:

Anybody happen to have booking information for Kamaitachi?

https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/732302293115101184

good job young brother

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

thank you rovert

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Oh man, that's going to be great!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I was looking forward to the Elgin/Sabre title match, but getting to see Kamaitachi live in a singles match is pretty rad too. Kinda suspected they'd shuffle the card around a bit to pair him with another flier, but Elgin's a good base so I'm sure that match will be good too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hell yes

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

The_Rob posted:

I don't get the hype for shynron. I like spot monkeys, but dude wrestles like a video game. And he has so much wasted movement.

Yeah I was impressed with him early on and had a good feud with AR Fox in Beyond Wrestling. Now I'm no so much into him since he seemingly doesn't really know how to string together a match and just does movements with no context to them.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
People wasted parts of their lives debating between the ROH or Evolve invasion angles only for CZW to blow both away within a week.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

duyarvish posted:

People wasted parts of their lives debating between the ROH or Evolve invasion angles only for CZW to blow both away within a week.

I want to empty quote this.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Ignore this.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 22:36 on May 16, 2016

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sickle weasel

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thank you Jubs

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Grozz Nuy posted:

I was looking forward to the Elgin/Sabre title match, but getting to see Kamaitachi live in a singles match is pretty rad too. Kinda suspected they'd shuffle the card around a bit to pair him with another flier, but Elgin's a good base so I'm sure that match will be good too.

If things go well, expect Kamaitachi matches with Hero, Strong and Omega in the future.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Hero vs Pentagon Jr had CRAZY heat, holy poo poo

Also we should be about due for a new PWG preview, yes?

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 23:22 on May 16, 2016

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sami Callihan is defending the AAW title against Tommy End at some UK indie show. Odd but I guess they wanna show off that new gold.

Pentagon also taped a promo challenging Sami for the belt and saying he was gonna take it to Mexico.

edit they announced the drago match

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 17, 2016

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Ironic that Zandig should take the name he did when he is the Jerry Only of wrestling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

Ironic that Zandig should take the name he did when he is the Jerry Only of wrestling

People have been begging for this Zandig to return for years.

Unlike the other one, his return won't suck.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Meltzer is also confirmed for PWG this Friday.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jubs posted:

Meltzer is also confirmed for PWG this Friday.

Who's he wrestling?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Writer Cath posted:

Who's he wrestling?

Me

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Be sure to update your repertoire. Big Dave only sells teddy bears.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Super No Vacancy posted:

Sami Callihan is defending the AAW title against Tommy End at some UK indie show. Odd but I guess they wanna show off that new gold.

Pentagon also taped a promo challenging Sami for the belt and saying he was gonna take it to Mexico.

edit they announced the drago match

if AAW's title is defended overseas they can claim its a World Title. Buut I think that only matters to me and few other nerds that really care about title presentation.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Kamaitachi is great and all, but will hardcore legend "loving" JOHN ZANDIG be booked at PWG any time soon

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
In tribute to John loving Zandig I'm gonna find the guy responsible for a huge portion of my income and throw him down the stairs! JEEEEESUS.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jubs posted:

If things go well, expect Kamaitachi matches with Hero, Strong and Omega in the future.

I love you

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Writer Cath posted:

Who's he wrestling?

The grammatical rules of English

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I guess I'm going to a Maryland Championship Wrestling show next month where Hall, Nash, and Damian Sandow are appearing. looking forward to it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Free month trial of Highspots Network