Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hey Infinitum make him say

"Jimson is better in bed than I will ever be and personally I am glad he moved because I couldnt resist his raw sex appeal anymore."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote kashuno loving end this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

i also misread that i can win the game and i was wrong so i am back to having fun

im glad :)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

gently caress you flerp you lil bitch

wow rude

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

shut up thunder oval office

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
make kashuno say ##unvote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Kashuno. Do you want me to free you from your bonds of servitude? I am a loving god, and will end this for you if you pledge yourself to me.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jimson posted:

Kashuno. Do you want me to free you from your bonds of servitude? I am a loving god, and will end this for you if you pledge yourself to me.

make kashuno say no to this

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

why are you stupid idiot people voting for me:sun: im unlynchable you dumb dumbs:sun:

##vote kashuno

get out this place is for fun only :sun:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rurea posted:

why are you stupid idiot people voting for me:sun: im unlynchable you dumb dumbs:sun:

##vote kashuno

get out this place is for fun only :sun:

how is getting kashuno forced to say whatever we want not fun

someone kill this fun hater

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:ghost: no one cared if i was havin fun :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Jimson is better in bed than I will ever be and personally I am glad he moved because I couldnt resist his raw sex appeal anymore.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Funny how that works isn't it?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

it saddens me deeply that you lost the ability to have fun

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

no-one's invincible ##poop rurea

also what the icy poo poo is going on with kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS. I WILL ANSWER THEM! IF YOU EVER WANTED KASHUNO TO ADMIT TO SOMETHING NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! -Love Infinitum~

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

kashuno sucks

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS. I WILL ANSWER THEM! IF YOU EVER WANTED KASHUNO TO ADMIT TO SOMETHING NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! -Love Infinitum~

Kashuno what is my power name.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ill find those that took away your fun and bring them to justice

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress all you stupid loving cocksuckers you have no idea what inf is making me say and what im saying of my own accord so gently caress all you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kash do you like eating poop

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

sorry i dont believe in ghosts

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

vector_to posted:

wow so rude:sun:

Kashuno posted:

kashuno when was the last time you sharted or pooped yourself:sun:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

vector_to posted:

yay! now rurea has gained diarrhea and can #poop on another player to transfer it to them!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
kashuno sucks

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

gently caress all you stupid loving cocksuckers you have no idea what inf is making me say and what im saying of my own accord so gently caress all you

its pretty easy to figure out

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

kashuno sucks

:agreed:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
:ghost: someone should wish for a revival power and bring me back tia :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

yes loving do it god damnit

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

flerp posted:

kash do you like eating poop

kash answer this please

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

jon joe posted:

yay! now rurea has gained diarrhea and can #poop on another player to transfer it to them!

thank my lucky stars:sun:

#poop on cpig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
if kashuno really wanted to die he would just ignore whatever he was supposed to do and get modkilled

makes you think

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

yes loving do it god damnit

First answer my question what is my power name.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
flerp, to answer your question - i love eating poop! just squeezing out a fresh one and picking it up out of the bowl and eating every sloopy wet brown bite! poop is delicious! also note that i'm not using capitals or full stops, so this is def kashuno and not inf answering this question!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
jimson your power name is - the inevitable return of the great white dope

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

if kashuno really wanted to die he would just ignore whatever he was supposed to do and get modkilled

makes you think

thatd be wicked rude

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
cpig has been pooped on! but what's this! the poop is mixing with whatever reversed his wish and now he is constipated! if cpig can get some laxatives maybe it'll give him powers back and free him from the wish reversal!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
rurea to answer your question, i am currently making GBS threads myself right now! it feels incredible to sit in a pile of my warm smelly poo poo!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

jon joe posted:

cpig has been pooped on! but what's this! the poop is mixing with whatever reversed his wish and now he is constipated! if cpig can get some laxatives maybe it'll give him powers back and free him from the wish reversal!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good thing i expected this to happen and wished for laxatives

• Locked thread