Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I did love the pic by the way. It made me and V have a laugh. Glad to know I've provided ammunition for Lola (at my expense). And not sarcasm, it was really funny. Wish it could be the official message.

Could always have used more "oval office" and hypocrite" though. But I'm biased.

It's all good fun, after all it is just computer games really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

G0RF posted:

NEW SHOPS ARE COMING!

Wow-- this genuinely surprised me. The inclusion of shops in ArcCorp I get. In Port Olisar, it just seemed silly.

But now, they've got a brand new Space Station being added-- for Pirates ("arrrr!"). And what do you know, even Pirates get their own Pirate shops.

Shopping really does sound like it's going to be the most Persistent thing in the Persistent universe.

Don't worry though. I'm sure this has nothing to do with getting more actual money out of backers. This will not be the groundwork for anything credit card related. I'm sure they wouldn't do that this quickly.

Remember kids, if you are a pirate and do bad things 5 times, you get a time out from the server. So be a good pirate and do good pirate things.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

ehp woh did

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Well there's a bit more to it then retooling, but all good. It'll be back up tomorrow. Not that you (or anyone) cares. But we hadn't had much time to focus on it and some things lapsed. Hence the current predicament. Also the Walmart money card issues have caused a bit of a problem. But that's another story.

Even thinking of getting an editor. Leaning towards my cat, but not sure if he can dumb himself down enough to match my misuse of grammar and punctuation.

Please bring it back soon or otherwise I won't know where to read about how someone thinks that the trailers for the starwars movie totally spoil the whole thing.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

CrazyLoon posted:

Better after clicking the meltdown link in your AV again, thanks.

No problem! I've missed our eloquent and insightful conversations.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Hate to disappoint, but to tired to expel that kind of energy today. Just rolling with the punches and having a laugh. Mainly at myself, or so it would seem.

too, expend

Touching these things up won't stop goons from mocking you, but it can't do any harm.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

trucutru posted:

Please bring it back soon or otherwise I won't know where to read about how someone thinks that the trailers for the starwars movie totally spoil the whole thing.

You liked that? Next I'll cover how ghostbuster is totally going to suck cause there's icky girls in it. I know no one else has covered that totally not sexist subject.

So don't worry. Will be there for ya!

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

G0RF posted:

NEW SHOPS ARE COMING!

Wow-- this genuinely surprised me. The inclusion of shops in ArcCorp I get. In Port Olisar, it just seemed silly.

But now, they've got a brand new Space Station being added-- for Pirates ("arrrr!"). And what do you know, even Pirates get their own Pirate shops.

Shopping really does sound like it's going to be the most Persistent thing in the Persistent universe.

Don't worry though. I'm sure this has nothing to do with getting more actual money out of backers. This will not be the groundwork for anything credit card related. I'm sure they wouldn't do that this quickly.

Jake Ross posted:

Even outlaws like to, uh, buy things

star citizen ladies and gentleman.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

No problem! I've missed our eloquent and insightful conversations.

your mad

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Development is incredibly fast

Tarkaroshe sees Goons everywhere

You already have Star Citizen

Star Citizen is better than a lot of so called "fully released" games

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
lol! keep it up guys. i love it when you do owns on the blog guy. god drat is it funny. just gonna empty quote my favorites just read these and try not to laugh or be really entertained this is GOOD poo poo

trucutru posted:

CrazyLoon posted:

Better after clicking the meltdown link in your AV again, thanks.

Turd Burglar posted:

I immediately paused then disliked the video.

Turd Burglar posted:

Wow you're just full of bad decisions

Turd Burglar posted:

You should write a blog about it

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ok, I'll bite, how much do you have invested in Star Citizen?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
OWNED

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
You guys are really trying too hard. Let the meltdowns happen on their own.

Trying so hard to produce a meltdown is just a little sad.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Now Google Butt you know that's not true. I haven't called anyone a oval office or a hypocrite yet.

Should I be though?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

i owned him the hardest with the least effort a while ago, heh

everyone stop assaulting the blog guy with your bad posting, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo! You had me rooting for walmart! Goddamn dude, you suck.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

We shouldn't hassle the blog guy, this is an opportunity to get some good karma. It could be an inspiring story.

He's obviously a mess; instead of being cruel, we could teach him to open a checking account, teach him to spell, teach him what words mean, how to write a blog, etc.

And then Pgabz could make a montage of it and win an Oscar and we could all feel good about ourselves for helping someone.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lot of people are going to be mad when you can't rob stores in star citizen.

All 3 people who PvP anyways.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

like my fair lady

oh dear context

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That poor woman managed to stand your bullshit for 30 minutes! (it felt like 30 minutes to me)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 19, 2016

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

being known as a "blog guy" is a quality, long lasting self own and you all should be happy with that for now

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
So Lando showed off a new Minecraft mod today:

(Oh wait. That's a $245 spaceship. Never mind...)

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
PvP slider...

exists?!?!?!!

nope.

paarp

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

Lot of people are going to be mad when you can't rob stores in star citizen.

All 3 people who PvP anyways.

looks like someone hasn't seen all the HOT PVP ACTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGfQvQai_fc

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

trucutru posted:

Holy poo poo! You had me rooting for walmart! Goddamn dude, you suck.

Whatever makes you happy my man. But why the hate?

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
About the game now saving your score,

has anyone said PerVerse yet?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

G0RF posted:

New Sonic game looking grim

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

You liked that? Next I'll cover how ghostbuster is totally going to suck cause there's icky girls in it. I know no one else has covered that totally not sexist subject.

So don't worry. Will be there for ya!

I don't have anything against you. You had a meltdown on the internet, we've probably all done it at some point. It's all part of learning that the internet really doesn't matter. With that in mind, I'd like to give you some advice: shut the gently caress up and stop taking the bait. I know that you want to respond to everyone to show how you're not at all mad, but you're just digging a deeper hole. If you really want people to think that you're a chill guy, move on.

Taking my own advice and moving on: how do you have a shop for pirates? For that matter, how do you have a ship designed explicitly for piracy? The police can just sit outside that shop and arrest anyone who buys anything.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

oooo can the lovely posters resist this lame bait and not post something that is really bad?

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

G0RF posted:

Reminds me of my HL2 mod mapping days, except my maps were kind of cool actually.

e: and they had textures

(true story)

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Danknificent posted:

We shouldn't hassle the blog guy, this is an opportunity to get some good karma. It could be an inspiring story.

He's obviously a mess; instead of being cruel, we could teach him to open a checking account, teach him to spell, teach him what words mean, how to write a blog, etc.

And then Pgabz could make a montage of it and win an Oscar and we could all feel good about ourselves for helping someone.

I'll take a lot but calling me a mess is to far. I just give a distinct lack of fucks. There's a difference. I'm also a firm believer in the fact that being any kind of grammar Nazi on the internet, especially a humor forum, is a pointless waste of time. Or just petty. But that's me.

Either way, carry on.

I'll write a blog post about it later.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Okay, I am going to serious answer: What made you think posting a recording of you abusing a lowly representative was a good idea?

"She's frustrated as she should be... consumer representatives are shields for those above them" ... so let me be a spergy confrontational rear end in a top hat about it.

If that's you then you're a horrible person.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ideate posted:

you should think about getting a regular credit card, they can be used places besides walmart

Why would anyone want to shop anywhere besides Walmart?

I don't do my banking at Walmart though. I bank at McDonald's, but do use Walmart for all my retirement planning.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I'll take a lot but calling me a mess is to far. I just give a distinct lack of fucks. There's a difference. I'm also a firm believer in the fact that being any kind of grammar Nazi on the internet, especially a humor forum, is a pointless waste of time. Or just petty. But that's me.

Either way, carry on.

I'll write a blog post about it later.

Indeed my friend, worrying about grammar on the internet is futile. Unless one fancies himself a writer. Such as a guy with a blog.

But do your thing, man. Don't mind me.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

I don't have anything against you. You had a meltdown on the internet, we've probably all done it at some point. It's all part of learning that the internet really doesn't matter. With that in mind, I'd like to give you some advice: shut the gently caress up and stop taking the bait. I know that you want to respond to everyone to show how you're not at all mad, but you're just digging a deeper hole. If you really want people to think that you're a chill guy, move on.

Taking my own advice and moving on: how do you have a shop for pirates? For that matter, how do you have a ship designed explicitly for piracy? The police can just sit outside that shop and arrest anyone who buys anything.

To the pirate point. I wonder if this is there not so secret way of dealing with perceived griefers. If you go to the pirate shop you must be guilty of something right? Cause really do raise a good point regarding space cops.

Advice taken.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Will patience put food on my stomach?

Weeellll, will it? :smug:

Game over obummer!

Sunswipe posted:

Go listen to the video he posted if you want to see deeper holes

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

We're going to have a pirate shop.

Does E:D have a pirate shop?

Checkmate, goons. :smug:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

*sees post of a guy owning himself as hard as possible with the knowledge that he will never stop posting if you reply*

YOU SUCK

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

maybe i should have used :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

That's cool, and understandable. I know I'm not your cup of tea as it were. Outside of laughing at me. But I would recommend listening to it, If for nothing else hearing how stupid I possibly sound. Should give you more ammunition for discord and what not. With the site down figure you need all you can get.

• Locked thread