Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

mice peltgown

E: keep scrolling for cat picture

Propagandist fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

G0RF posted:

So Lando showed off a new Minecraft mod today:

(Oh wait. That's a $245 spaceship. Never mind...)

Space Roman bath houses shaping up nicely

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

really funny, incredibly huge self own

not funny, not an own

blog guy: 400
thread: 0

keep going thread it's going to get real good soon, just like last time!

You're worse than the mentally ill blog guy. :shh:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
EDIT: Or just ^

Marching Powder posted:

really funny, incredibly huge self own

Still doesn't come close to how hard you own yourself with every post ITT by trying to make goons feel shame and not feeling any for your own horrible, worn-out sideline scorekeeping.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Turd Burglar posted:

lmao why are you editing out all your posts with the youtube link? you mad that you got called out for being a dick to customer service reps trying to get answers about something the ceo wont even talk about. lol

Not mad. Just don't want it easily being hijacked and perverted into something else. Lapse in judgment over how much I was disliked and how much time some have to try to troll. Not worth the grief honestly.

If I was mad youd have been called a oval office by now. Just disappointed to know I still have such a large target. Albeit self induced. Should probably just turn in.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

Their expressions in the 3rd screenshot sum things up perfectly.

loving twat in a hat.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Propagandist posted:

mice peltgown

Man...I'd really love a picture of this. Mice wearing gowns made of pelts.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Like, I agree that Wal-Mart does some loving incredibly slimy poo poo, but taking out your anger and acting all high-and-mighty to some minimum wage call-center worker is pretty loving lovely.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

BadOptics posted:

Like, I agree that Wal-Mart does some loving incredibly slimy poo poo, but taking out your anger and acting all high-and-mighty to some minimum wage call-center worker is pretty loving lovely.

yeah you better let him have it here in this thread

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Dueling meltdowns

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

G0RF posted:

So Lando showed off a new Minecraft mod today:

(Oh wait. That's a $245 spaceship. Never mind...)

Sorry ignore

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

G0RF posted:

Sorry ignore

TEST spaceship, please ignore.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Not mad. Just don't want it easily being hijacked and perverted into something else. Lapse in judgment over how much I was disliked and how much time some have to try to troll. Not worth the grief honestly.

If I was mad youd have been called a oval office by now. Just disappointed to know I still have such a large target. Albeit self induced. Should probably just turn in.

or cause multiple people called you out on being a dick to customer service reps who you were being forceful to (your words) for no reason

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I am legitimately upset some super creative people can't get $40,000 in funding and these people lie out their asses and get millions from mentally ill people.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

^^^^^Oh god it's happening again...

Marching Powder posted:

yeah you better let him have it here in this thread

A full salvo of broadsides buddy. Nothing less.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

SomethingJones posted:

Concept on sale November 2013

Progress October 2015

Progress May 2016

lol some people think this game is coming out

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

BadOptics posted:

So did I cuss her out? Say racist things? Yell and scream? Sorry you dont like my tone. This coming from this thread though, after all the Ben and his wife are fat, Sandi is a whore, Chris does coke, etc is pretty rich.
Bens fat you guys. His wife's vagina is like grilled cheese. "I'd gently caress Sandi" yes, its all the height of class and maturity. Were all great people ho can look down on others cause we never say or do lovely things. Like ever. Didn't you know?

I get it. sit on a high horse acting high and mighty when its easy to dogpile and be part of the group mentality. But god forbid you act like proper human beings.

Not to bring this one out, but it is hypocritical. You won't agree. I know. But the amount of mud slinging while acting like your above it going on here is....well its plain too see if you take a step back.

Just like the "meltdown" comments. Someone responds to post, its a meltdown.

I love internet argument tactics too. The dog pile especially. So keep it up. Continue too prove how big and bad you are by picking on the blog guy, cause that hasn't been done to death.

Assumed meltdown (I'm sure) over.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 19, 2016

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

CrazyLoon posted:

Man...I'd really love a picture of this. Mice wearing gowns made of pelts.

What about a dress made of rat pelts?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

How long before someone takes what they see of the Catapiller and actually reconstructs it in minecraft, only better, in about a day :D

Please someone make one in minecraft then pass it off as a super sekret build :)

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
wtf? Shitizens are buying 3rd party voice packs?

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/329944/hcs-launches-kate-voicepack-licenced-for-star-citizen#latest

Isnt Kate Russel the one who wanted to work for CIG?

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

SomethingJones posted:

Concept on sale November 2013

Progress October 2015

Progress May 2016

things are progressing nicely, this is perfectly normal, indeed a positive sign and

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

So did I cuss her out? Say racist things? Yell and scream? Sorry you dont like my tone. This coming from this thread though, after all the Ben and his wife are fat, Sandi is a whore, Chris does coke, etc his pretty rich.

I get it. Stand in a high horse acting high and mighty when its easy to dogpile and be part of the group mentality. But god forbid you act like proper human beings.

Not to bring this one out, but it is hypocritical. You won't agree. I know. But the amount of mud slinging while acting like your above it going on here is....well its plain too see if you take a step back.

I love internet argument tactics too. The dog pile especially. So keep it up. Continue too prove how big and bad you are by picking on the blog guy, cause that hasn't been done to death.

I can't believe how loving dense you are. Let me try to spell it out to you one more time, though I'm sure you'll just 'roll with the punches' or 'look tough' or whatever BS 'internet argument tactic' as you call it your deranged mind comes up with.

Every single time you post "that hasn't been done to death" or somesuch it just invites goons to dogpile on you even more.

You want it to stop? Stop posting! But...then again, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that deep down you love any kind of attention so by all means, :justpost: away.

runsamok posted:

What about a dress made of rat pelts?

This will be all the rage among the Star Citizen investor crowd in 5 years or so.

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

E: Quote is not edit, so have a catte as my sincere shitposting condolences.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

OhDearGodNo posted:

Honestly if you want to see an impressive slope, switch over to the monthly view.

Yes that includes November and December which you might remember we talked about in November and December.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Progress!

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...Beer4TheBeerGod

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Propagandist posted:

E: Quote is not edit, so have a catte as my sincere shitposting condolences.

That cat is gonna murder....it probably already did, but it will murder...

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

First, I do grasp that kind off behavior. But nice attempt at inflection. Secondly where as you may think it was an rear end in a top hat thing to do, others don't. And though we may know they're lying its nice to be able to prove it. If you don't understand why that is then I recommend you familiarize yourself with consumer affairs.

I'm sure the writer of the LA times article knew he was lying too, but can he say so without proof? No. He can't. Do they have that proof now? Yes. They do.

And sorry if I can't help but think it has something to do with me personally. Its no secret I have no love here. You, or most anyone, will find any and everything to poo poo on me. Even apperantly going so far as discusing me in discord. I would think you have better uses of your time, but I've been proven wrong on that time and time again. And hey, that's cool. I'm an adult. But don't try to pretend its something its so obviously not.

But I don't expect you to give a poo poo about that. Your clearly more interested in picking fights with the blog guy then doing anything of even slight import. Either way, issues dead. You have your stance. I have mine. We aren't going to change. So there's no point continuing the line of conversation.

Can you take this somewhere else, like maybe a different forum somewhere?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I know the thread was a bit slow but this is overkill guys

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

I can't believe how loving dense you are. Let me try to spell it out to you one more time, though I'm sure you'll just 'roll with the punches' or 'look tough' or whatever BS 'internet argument tactic' as you call it your deranged mind comes up with.

Every single time you post "that hasn't been done to death" or somesuch it just invites goons to dogpile on you even more.

You want it to stop? Stop posting! But...then again, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that deep down you love any kind of attention so by all means, :justpost: away.

This will be all the rage among the Star Citizen investor crowd in 5 years or so.

Now you're getting it. Thanks for catching on. I told you I enjoyed this. Glad to see you finally caught on.

I also enjoy seeing people act high and mighty on internet humor forums with no sense of irony at all.

But I digress. Off to bed.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

So did I cuss her out? Say racist things? Yell and scream? Sorry you dont like my tone. This coming from this thread though, after all the Ben and his wife are fat, Sandi is a whore, Chris does coke, etc is pretty rich.
Bens fat you guys. His wife's vagina is like grilled cheese. "I'd gently caress Sandi" yes, its all the height of class and maturity. Were all great people ho can look down on others cause we never say or do lovely things. Like ever. Didn't you know?

I get it. sit on a high horse acting high and mighty when its easy to dogpile and be part of the group mentality. But god forbid you act like proper human beings.

Nice meltdown.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Now you're getting it. Thanks for catching on. I told you I enjoyed this. Glad to see you finally caught on.

I also enjoy seeing people act high and mighty on internet humor forums with no sense of irony at all.

Just because you love attention, doesn't mean you enjoy it. But then again, that's surely not the kind of semantic distinction I'd expect a self-described writer of anything to know. :v:

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

AP posted:

Nice meltdown.

I did it just for you.

To your other point, yes. Forum changed. Apologize for even mentioning it here.

Done and done associated press.

Time to fade back from whence I came.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

CrazyLoon posted:

Just because you love attention, doesn't mean you enjoy it. But then again, that's surely not the kind of semantic distinction I'd expect a self-described writer of anything to know. :v:

I do enjoy it. Not semantics, but facts. Or I never would have returned. But going away now. Not interested in another intellectually stunted argument with you like last time were we both just end up looking like loving idiots.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Daztek posted:

I know the thread was a bit slow but this is overkill guys

i think you'll find it's all really good and interesting posting and any negativity you might feel towards the thread's direction is all the blog guy's fault. here's some of my favorites from the last page that everyone is going to read again because it's so loving good

AP posted:

Nice meltdown.

AP posted:

Can you take this somewhere else, like maybe a different forum somewhere?

CrazyLoon posted:

Turd Burglar posted:

or cause multiple people called you out on being a dick to customer service reps who you were being forceful to (your words) for no reason

BadOptics posted:

Good to see washed-up illiterate blog-man really giving it to some low tier CS lady that has/had gently caress all to do with Wal-Mart's predatory practices that target the vulnerable and (in the case of the blogger) stupid.

Edit:This is like his 5th goddamn meltdown in the past four months. Jesus loving Christ.

Edit2: Also loving lol at bringing up outsourcing to the Phillipines to some rando CS lady. "Well yes sir, let me ring up the CEO about your issue".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO7QW8-tJUo

Turd Burglar posted:

lmao why are you editing out all your posts with the youtube link? you mad that you got called out for being a dick to customer service reps trying to get answers about something the ceo wont even talk about. lol

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I do enjoy it. Not semantics, but facts. Or I never would have returned. But going away now. Not interested in another intellectually stunted argument with you like last time were we both just end up looking like loving idiots.

you just posted like 3 times that you're leaving but you keep coming back lmao

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Time to fade back from whence I came.

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

But going away now.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Turd Burglar posted:

you just posted like 3 times that you're leaving but you keep coming back lmao

Gotta get that last word in at all costs lol.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

SomethingJones posted:

Progress October 2015

This looks like the kind of shite some dude in a fursuit would spend an hour building in Second Life.

It is loving incredible they've spent 3 years on this bollocks and all they have to show for it is a whitebox model. How are they ever going to make the other ships promised, let alone 100 star systems. It's tragic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Its no secret I have no love here.

I love you Brendan. And tell Vanessa I'd like to love her too.

• Locked thread