Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why you vote for me julag im town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm just here for the quests

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

I'm just here for the quests

Same here.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm forming an alliance of peasants. join up if you're mlg (major league gatherer) if you put any points into combat gently caress off

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

who else put a bunch of points into herbcraft

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

I'm forming an alliance of peasants. join up if you're mlg (major league gatherer) if you put any points into combat gently caress off

You need a strong warrior to slay beasts for materials and protect your farmstead.

I am Neeglenorp, friend to peasants. Just provide me a stick and and a cloth and my muscles will do the rest.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

GulagDolls posted:

but who will protect your weed

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

but who will protect your weed

I OFFERED MY HAND FIRST, KNAVE FOR I AM NEEGLENORP

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

who else put a bunch of points into herbcraft

herblore

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cut trees

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I OFFERED MY HAND FIRST, KNAVE FOR I AM NEEGLENORP

Hey buddy what's with your dumb face.

This dumb face can't protect your weeds.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Flex muscles

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
GRUNT ANGRILY

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Hello everyone i have a lot of points in prayer.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
##vote kashuno

gently caress sorry phone posting it had it auto completed

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Selling Nature Runes!
Selling Nature Runes!
Selling Nature Runes!

I went to go check what the price for Nature Runes was, and apparently now they have graphs.
http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices/280-nature-rune
Game economics is fascinating...

Azuth0667 posted:

Hello everyone i have a lot of points in prayer.

Haha, seems appropriate.
I thought about investing in Prayer, but I ran out of points on other things.
I'll help you with Prayer quests and stuff though.

imgay posted:

cut trees

Yes and yes.
Do you have Yew or Magic wood?
Do you want to buy some Nature Runes?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My lewts are bigger than your lewts

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
TODAY'S QUESTS

Blaze It: There is a funeral today for those of Lumbridge who have been lost to notorious Player Killer bandits. The Duke of Lumbridge has requested that you start a giant funeral pyre to burn all the remains of the victims. MAJOR: Artisan, MINOR: Gathering. KEY COMPONENT: Firemaking. DIFFICULTY: 2

Fight me IRL:There is a secret fighting club in Lumbridge. You wish to seek it out and be trained. MAJOR: Combat, MINOR: Artisan. KEY COMPONENT: Hitpoints DIFFICULTY: 1

Farming Sim '07:A local merchant has offered a major discount on his products if you are able to provide him with a good amount of herbs.MAJOR:Gathering, MINOR: Combat. KEY COMPONENTS: Farming. DIFFICULTY: 3

Remember, higher quest difficulty brings a higher risk of failure but greater rewards!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

imgay (1): GulagDolls

Not Voting (12): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, imgay, JakeP, jon joe, Mayor Glowku, MG3, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Shadow0, vector_to

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

TODAY'S QUESTS

Blaze It: There is a funeral today for those of Lumbridge who have been lost to notorious Player Killer bandits. The Duke of Lumbridge has requested that you start a giant funeral pyre to burn all the remains of the victims. MAJOR: Artisan, MINOR: Gathering. KEY COMPONENT: Firemaking. DIFFICULTY: 2

Fight me IRL:There is a secret fighting club in Lumbridge. You wish to seek it out and be trained. MAJOR: Combat, MINOR: Artisan. KEY COMPONENT: Hitpoints DIFFICULTY: 1

Farming Sim '07:A local merchant has offered a major discount on his products if you are able to provide him with a good amount of herbs.MAJOR:Gathering, MINOR: Combat. KEY COMPONENTS: Farming. DIFFICULTY: 3

Remember, higher quest difficulty brings a higher risk of failure but greater rewards!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i shall lend my skills towards Blazeing It

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

fight me irl

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

MG3 posted:

fight me irl

This, I'm going to try this quest.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I've had some questions about quests so just a heads up how things work. PM me the quest you would like to go on. The success rate of the quest is determined by a formula I have created that takes into a account the major, minor, and support skill groups. The key component of the quest is a skill from the major group that determines the chances of receiving an ability as a reward. Successfully completing quests awards skill points to distribute each night.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Fight Me IRL Kash I yearn for your blood :black101:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Fight me IRL come get schooled peasants. I shall teach you how to become a muscle wiiizzzaarrdd

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Looks like we're all cruising for a brusing huh.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

vector_to posted:

Looks like we're all cruising for a brusing huh.

nah man I'm just here to blaze

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm booting up Farming Sim '07! What a great game.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think we should stop saying what quest we are doing in thread or at least consider not doing it because it tips the scum off to what our best ability is/abilities are

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

I think we should stop saying what quest we are doing in thread or at least consider not doing it because it tips the scum off to what our best ability is/abilities are

Yeah *wink* that's why I lied.

Or maybe I told the truth?!

You'll never knowwwwww.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my stats are all about blazin

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I need not hide under a false pretense. If a scum should accost Neeglenorp Terdfooker, they will face my great wrath and unbridled fury.

*flexes extra hard*

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

lmfao difficulty of 1. appropriate for delicate hands that have never brought life from the earth

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did the liberate quest si CE I'm a little.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did the lumberage quest since I'm a lumberjack.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Do I PM my quest thing or do i just post in thread because im Farmin

also gulag i will join your peasent alliance if you will have my. The bulk of my points are in farming herblore and thievery, but I did put the remainder into hit points so i wont die if i get too high

i hope thats acceptable

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You pm it u fool

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

imgay posted:

You pm it u fool

Yeah what a freakin fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU