Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
I haven't been able to try because I just got him, but will Yoda's tenacity buff allow you to resist the death mark?

Also, Yoda's back in 20 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Malgrin posted:

If you're doing GG squad, you NEED elder or Ackbar for the debuff removal. I use Elder because he works so well with Teebo.

If you are facing the Rancor, Chirpa also helps Teebo's TM, but is not necessary. For Rancor, I usually run Teebo (L), Phasma, RG, QGJ, Rey. So much damage.

If your turn meter squad is good enough, you can probably just time out the deathmark. Unfortunately I don't have a good turn meter reduction character to replace Ewok Elder with.

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?

Tagichatn posted:

If your turn meter squad is good enough, you can probably just time out the deathmark. Unfortunately I don't have a good turn meter reduction character to replace Ewok Elder with.

This is what I do because I don't have usable EE or Ackbar yet. It's not always effective but if you bring a good tank to the party they can eat the hits while deathmark runs out.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I still need to build up characters for the door guard phase since I either don't have any of the good ones or I have no way to make them usable in the raid for awhile (looking at you, RG)

I am also working on getting a 5* jedi squad to unlock Yoda in time for the next event. I just got Old Ben unlocked today, so I have 20 days to get 64 shards for him in cantina which SHOULD be fine. 6* Lumi will be 7* by the time Yoda is back, my QGJ should be 5* by then. This is where things get dicey. I can get my JC to 4* with 5 more shards and then 5* is probably feasible by then. My Ahsoka is only 3* and she's competing with QGJ shipments, so she's probably out. I get 500 arena credits per day so I can unlock Eeth Koth and 5* him in roughly 10 days if i did the math right? But he seems kind of useless.

So 7* Lumi/5* QGJ/5* Old Ben, then a bunch of poo poo. The easiest after that I guess would be JC to 5*, and I guess Eeth Koth?

Who are the easiest characters to build up for a door team? Ewoks would be a really long term thing since my Elder is 2*, my Scout is 1*, and I don't have any of the others.

Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

Another option if you don't have Ackbar or Elder is to run a Jedi heavy squad with Barriss - her passive is fantastic at clearing debuffs.

Additionally, 7* yoda has a TM reduction skill and given that he gains TM with his basic he and QGJ with Omega can do a good job (not a great one, but decent) keeping the captains TM much lower than normal.

I run QGJ (L), Yoda, Barriss, Mace (landing expose hits is great plus another buff clear), and RG - you can usually last out until Enrage and put out a few hundred thousand damage.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Right now what I am doing is running a Phasma lead assist team with QGJ/GS/Rey and Luminara to keep healing topped off, and then trying to flee the entire team before the first devour, then switching to a healing/tank team with like Daka and Chewbacca and Han and just trying to survive as long as possible until the door comes back up. Every now and then I absolutely wallop during that phase with my DPS team but it seems really RNG dependent with Phasma passive assists. Whether or not the Phasma slow hits right before I can drop the door on the Rancor and whether or not I get any extra assists off is just too swingy for my taste.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Malgrin posted:

If you're doing GG squad, you NEED elder or Ackbar for the debuff removal. I use Elder because he works so well with Teebo.

If you are facing the Rancor, Chirpa also helps Teebo's TM, but is not necessary. For Rancor, I usually run Teebo (L), Phasma, RG, QGJ, Rey. So much damage.

Any particular reason RG over 5s? I'm trying to put together similar team but playing catchup with Teebo and my Phasma isn't ready yet.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Hixalot posted:

Any particular reason RG over 5s? I'm trying to put together similar team but playing catchup with Teebo and my Phasma isn't ready yet.

My fives is underleveled, but I'm working on that. You can replace Phasma and RG with Fives, because the primary reason I run both of them is for higher chance of a slow. It's probably still worth running Phasma there, but you could also replace her with Chewie (TM reduction), Lumi for heals, or GS for DPS.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
A bit of tinkering has led me to believe there are some break points in the gw/arena matching. At arena power 25,100ish mist of my opponents in gw were 72-74 with high gear levels and full stars. Dropping my arena power to just under 24,000 and my gw had been significantly lower on the low end starting around 65 with the high end still being about 74. So far I only have 2 weeks of each sample so it is hard to say it is not rng. I would probably need another 3 months of testing to actually be sure but :effort: it is working so far for breezy gw 2 weeks running so I guess I will just stick to that power and below.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am rocking an incredibly low arena power level of like, low 1800s and my fourth from last GW node two days ago was a full 72 squad with gear level 7+, which took my A team to beat. Normally I can clear all of GW with my B team now and squads ranging somewhere from level 48s in the first few nodes (???) with spikes up into the low 70s anywhere from after the first three up until the end.

Something fucky is going on with GW, and as I've widened my roster rather than focused on building up my top power characters it seems like GW has gotten easier for me recently to the point that I finish in 25~ minutes without breaking a sweat. Weirdly I am higher level now and also hanging around 1100ish in Arena versus when I came back and I was sitting around 1500ish and still at level 58.

I am really curious about GW. That node full of 48 characters I faced off today was a level 73 account.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
God drat is RG strong. I've been keeping him out of Galactic War because he's still only 5 stars and I like my all 7-star, all gear level 8 or 9 hybrid Jedi healing / assassination squad of QGJ (L), Lumi, JC, Dooku, and GS. Now that turn meters carry over between battles, I can usually kill one enemy and stun another before they get a chance to act, and then out-heal their now limited DPS

But I found myself in a tricky situation: my Dooku had taken a pretty bad beating last round, and I was up against a high-level, 7-star, well-equipped pure DPS squad of Lumi (L), IG-86, IG-88, GS, and Sid. Running a few iterations of my A squad resulted in at least one or two dying, so I thought I might use a B squad to soften them up, but then had another thought: just sub out the injured Dooku for an RG

What a beast. He was throwing around stuns left and right (especially with two characters that can call in assists on the team), and despite triggering his taunt three separate times during the battle, that pure DPS squad didn't even manage to get through all of his Protection. I'm gonna have to see what swapping Dooku out for him on a more permanent basis looks like

Which, by the way, I really appreciate that the recent nerfs have finally put Dooku into a reasonable place. He's still really strong as a leader and as an anti-Jedi CC monster, but the changes to how countering works mean that Dooku isn't attacking 8 times in a row anymore every time he shows up in Arena (which is, of course, all the time)

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
FYI, the list of characters for the omega things is sort of out. They said which faction for each day, and someone on Reddit made a list (https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4k5ynn/list_of_usable_characters_for_the_omega_event/). You need to be player level 75, and the battle is supposedly tuned for three level 78 3* characters. You need to have 3 3* characters each day, so you might want to get started farming if you are short any days. Here is the list, for those that are scared of reddit:

code:
May 21-22

Bespin : Rebels and Geonosian

Rebels:

Admiral Ackbar (Arena)
    Biggs Darklighter (GW)
    Han Solo
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    Lando Calrissian
    Lobot
    Storm Trooper Han (Arena)
    Leia
    Luke
    Wedge

Geonosian

Geonosian Soldier
    Poggle the Lesser (GW)
    Sun Fac

Coruscant : Empire and Ewoks

Empire:

Darth Vader
    General Veers
    Grand Moff Tarkin (Arena)
    Magmatrooper (GW)
    Royal Guard
    Snowtrooper
    Stormtrooper (Cantina)

Ewoks

Chief Chirpa
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout
    Teebo (GW)

May 28-29

Dathomir : Jedi and Tusken

Jedi:

Aayla Secura
    Ahsoka Tano (Cantina)
    Barriss Offee
    Eeth Koth (Arena)
    Grand Master Yoda
    Ima-Gun Di
    Jedi Consular
    Jedi Knight Anikin
    Jedi Knight Guardian (Cantina)
    Kit Fisto
    Luminara Unduli (GW)
    Mace Windu
    Old Ben
    Qui-Gon Jin (Cantina)

Tusken:

Tusken Raider (GW)
    Tusken Shaman
    URoRRuR'R'R (Urororururrurororur)

Hoth : Sith and Droids

Sith

Count Dooku
    Darth Maul
    Darth Sidious (Arena)
    Darth Vader
    Savage Opress (Arena)

Droids

General Grievous
    HK-47 (Arena)
    IG-100
    IG-86 (GW)
    IG-88 (Arena)

June 4-5

Jakku : First Order and Jawas

First Order:

Captain Phasma
    First Order Officer (Cantina)
    First Order Stormtrooper
    First Order TIE Pilot
    Kylo Ren

Jawa

Dathcha (GW)
    Jawa
    Jawa Engineer

Imperial Fleet : Resistance and Clones

Resistance

Finn
    Poe Dameron (Cantina)
    Resistance Pilot (GW)
    Resistance Trooper
    Rey

Clones

Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    CT-21-0408 "Echo"
    CT-5555 "Fives" (Cantina)
    CT-7567 "Rex"

The quick list of characters unusable for the whole event is

Nute Gunray
    Boba Fett
    Cad Bane
    Clone Wars Chewbacca
    Mob Enforcer
    Gamorrean Guard
    CUP
    All Nightsisters besides (kinda) Ahsoka
    Ugnaught
    Greedo?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

If it's like the last event which I hope it is then 1 well geared high star character should carry the other 2 through the event.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

As I get closer to 80 (79 now) the galactic chore gets worse and worse. They really need to re-tune this poo poo.

In Arena news I'm not really sure about replacing QGJ with Rey even though Rey kills him in DPS. I feel like his buff removal comes in really handy. I've been able to hold in the 20-30 rank for the past week with my Dookie, Daka, Lumi, QGJ, RG team. I know that when I go up against teams with Rey I'm almost always able to take her out of the game before she gets a turn.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

If it's like the last event which I hope it is then 1 well geared high star character should carry the other 2 through the event.

They said they tuned the event to be much harder, probably to the tune of 3 level 78s. However, the requirements are 3*, so it might be 3 level 78 5*s, so 1 7* 80 could maybe carry it? I don't know.

MarcusSA posted:

As I get closer to 80 (79 now) the galactic chore gets worse and worse. They really need to re-tune this poo poo.

In Arena news I'm not really sure about replacing QGJ with Rey even though Rey kills him in DPS. I feel like his buff removal comes in really handy. I've been able to hold in the 20-30 rank for the past week with my Dookie, Daka, Lumi, QGJ, RG team. I know that when I go up against teams with Rey I'm almost always able to take her out of the game before she gets a turn.

Yeah, they either need to make it less of a chore (e.g. remove protection), or up the rewards based on level. It's dumb that we get the exact same rewards as someone at level 40.

I would run both QGJ and Rey. My arena team is Dooku (L), QGJ, Rey, RG, Daka.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Malgrin posted:

They said they tuned the event to be much harder, probably to the tune of 3 level 78s. However, the requirements are 3*, so it might be 3 level 78 5*s, so 1 7* 80 could maybe carry it? I don't know.

Yeah, they either need to make it less of a chore (e.g. remove protection), or up the rewards based on level. It's dumb that we get the exact same rewards as someone at level 40.

I would run both QGJ and Rey. My arena team is Dooku (L), QGJ, Rey, RG, Daka.

Yeah that might work. I don't think that Lumi even gets her heal off before the end of the battle. Her Skill block comes in handy on occasion. Well time to level Rey up some more I guess.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah that might work. I don't think that Lumi even gets her heal off before the end of the battle. Her Skill block comes in handy on occasion. Well time to level Rey up some more I guess.

Protection has made healing pretty irrelevant. Most of the time, the damage being put out is enough to one shot someone if they don't have protection, so healing won't stop that. Daka's heal revives though, so it can turn a battle completely around. The real reason I run Daka though is because she's fast and she stuns.

Everyone on your team should do at least one of these four things:
1) High DPS (Rey, GS, Leia, etc)
2) Good CC (Daka, RG, Dooku vs Jedi, Lumi, Ben)
3) Utility (Fives, QGJ, Teebo, STH, Poe) -- by utility here removing buffs, removing TM, adding TM, etc
4) Reliable Taunt (RG, STH, Poe)

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Why does Chewie start to suck? Is it the low DPS? I'm only level 54 and I've replaced him with RG on Arena and GW teams.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MoraleHazard posted:

Why does Chewie start to suck? Is it the low DPS? I'm only level 54 and I've replaced him with RG on Arena and GW teams.

A bunch of reasons. First, his Taunt is only 1 turn. This isn't enough to really protect anyone. Second, his damage is absolute poo poo. Third, he doesn't bring utility beyond those two things. Yes, he has a chance to apply TM down, and I guess that's ok, but if he's just taunting 1 in 4 turns, and occasionally giving someone -50% TM, that isn't enough to do anything.

RG, by comparison, taunts anytime one of your team members drops below 50%. It doesn't even need to be RG's turn for him to taunt. Also RG stuns and slows. STH and Poe have also been used for Taunting -- Poe's era is over, but he's not bad. ST Han is amazing because if he takes damage while taunting, he gives your whole team TM, so, that's pretty huge.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
I haven't really done a whole lot with PVP since the patch hit but I'm a couple days away from 80 and wondering what kind of team I should put together. I'd appreciate some assistance with forming it up.

Characters I have that I definitely should use: Rey, RG (only 6 stars unfortunately), GS

Characters that I feel I should probably use: Yoda, QGJ, IG86

Other possibilities: ST Han (only 5 stars at the moment), Daka, Phasma, Dooku, Lumi, FOTP (6 stars)

I'm kinda thinking of just going for Team Bonus Attack with QGJ, Rey, RG, GS, and IG86.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Jibo posted:

I haven't really done a whole lot with PVP since the patch hit but I'm a couple days away from 80 and wondering what kind of team I should put together. I'd appreciate some assistance with forming it up.

Characters I have that I definitely should use: Rey, RG (only 6 stars unfortunately), GS

Characters that I feel I should probably use: Yoda, QGJ, IG86

Other possibilities: ST Han (only 5 stars at the moment), Daka, Phasma, Dooku, Lumi, FOTP (6 stars)

I'm kinda thinking of just going for Team Bonus Attack with QGJ, Rey, RG, GS, and IG86.

RG is amazing at 6*, especially if you can get him to G9 or higher. DPS is just too vulnerable if you aren't using him or another tank. I honestly think RG is better than STH, but I am tempted to use STH with Ewoks...just to gently caress with people. I've seen some people using RG + STH, and this is a bad idea, IMO. I mean, I guess if you run Rey, GS, QGJ, it's not terrible, but I just don't think it's good enough. I'm not a huge fan of Yoda in Arena. FOTP got nerfed pretty hard, twice. I really like Dooku as lead, especially because Rey gives herself foresight.

My advice is probably to just stick with Dooku, QGJ, Rey, RG, and then either Daka or GS. Daka has a pretty huge jump from 6* to 7* because of how much life she gains. Also, she gets way better with her basic omega upgrade.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
If you're gonna use a taunt, use STH or RG, not both.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Daka with her Omega Basic is a monster if you combine her with assist attackers. I'm very glad I invested into that.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

The devs said they're looking into the time commitment and difficulty of GW as well as the lack of credit scaling. Who knows if they'll actually change anything though, worst case it'll get "fixed" like the credit event.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Malgrin posted:

My advice is probably to just stick with Dooku, QGJ, Rey, RG, and then either Daka or GS. Daka has a pretty huge jump from 6* to 7* because of how much life she gains. Also, she gets way better with her basic omega upgrade.

Since I can conceivably do that today, I think I'll try that team out and see how it feels.

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

Malgrin posted:

RG is amazing at 6*, especially if you can get him to G9 or higher. DPS is just too vulnerable if you aren't using him or another tank. I honestly think RG is better than STH, but I am tempted to use STH with Ewoks...just to gently caress with people. I've seen some people using RG + STH, and this is a bad idea, IMO. I mean, I guess if you run Rey, GS, QGJ, it's not terrible, but I just don't think it's good enough. I'm not a huge fan of Yoda in Arena. FOTP got nerfed pretty hard, twice. I really like Dooku as lead, especially because Rey gives herself foresight.

I use Han RG QGJ GS and Rey and don't lose ever. It has all the tricks to overcome any team except maybe some mega-whale Rex nonsense. Han is a superb counter to multi-attack low-damage guys like Dooku and Fives, and always gives my team at least 80% TM before he kicks the bucket, where RG then takes over to let Rey GS and QGJ mop up anything left. Never drop out of top 20 ever. A lot of people don't want to bother with it!

On another note the more I use Jawa Engineer the more I think once people start 6* and 7*ing him we will see Droids come back. He's so fast he will go before anyone with 3+ Droids in the team, where you immediately Crit Up everyone and give them 40% TM, and HK Lead just racks up the attacks before the opponent can do much. I think the team definitely still needs a taunter to keep him alive, and I don't know if the lack of tricks for pure power will work on Defense, but I'm encouraged!

oops wrong forum fucked around with this message at 04:39 on May 21, 2016

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Tagichatn posted:

The devs said they're looking into the time commitment and difficulty of GW as well as the lack of credit scaling. Who knows if they'll actually change anything though, worst case it'll get "fixed" like the credit event.
Gain piles of credits!!!!!!

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

On day 3 of phase 1 of QGJ's first attempt of the Tier VI raid, I had a thought I would like to throw out to you all.

Would it not be to the benefit of all of us to reorganize the three goon guilds and shift some people around. Hear me out. You could have one guild with the whales/early adopters/daily players, one of up and coming players/people who are sane enough to not log in every day, and the third for newbies/ultra casuals.

Each guild would be able to run the raid at the appropriate level for them (Tier I-IV exist for a reason), as well as suddenly being able to place in the top spots. Not to mention getting raid experience as people level up (instead of throwing three under leveled characters at a high level raid just to get on the board.)

As an admitted whale, this is actually possibly detrimental to me as the competition for the top spots would be considerably tougher for me, but I think the reorganization (and the tremendous effort a select few would have to do to achieve it) would be for the betterment of all of us goons in the long term.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

As a non whale but someone who does play almost every day I think this is a good idea.

Even in the Tier 5 raid I can barely do any damage. Tier 6 is a complete wash for me.

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity
nah we need a spread of whales and ftp in each guild to help everyone get rewards. if we ever reorganize it should be for timezone issues...

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

Twigand Berries posted:

On day 3 of phase 1 of QGJ's first attempt of the Tier VI raid, I had a thought I would like to throw out to you all.

Would it not be to the benefit of all of us to reorganize the three goon guilds and shift some people around. Hear me out. You could have one guild with the whales/early adopters/daily players, one of up and coming players/people who are sane enough to not log in every day, and the third for newbies/ultra casuals.

Each guild would be able to run the raid at the appropriate level for them (Tier I-IV exist for a reason), as well as suddenly being able to place in the top spots. Not to mention getting raid experience as people level up (instead of throwing three under leveled characters at a high level raid just to get on the board.)

As an admitted whale, this is actually possibly detrimental to me as the competition for the top spots would be considerably tougher for me, but I think the reorganization (and the tremendous effort a select few would have to do to achieve it) would be for the betterment of all of us goons in the long term.

Isn't there an option to cancel a raid? If you're on day 3 of phase 1, I think that's the option you should go, as you guys are now just hurting yourselves by not taking down more t5s and getting the loot.

We talked about doing something like a reorganization in-chat for IGD but around timezones instead, but it didn't really go anywhere and I think in general the IGD group is happy. Anyway, I think we're starting to get more vigilant on active players so we might have a spot open soon and from what it sounds like we are the "advanced" guild so if you're interested hit up Malgrin.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

We're just wacking at it until we have the money for another Tier V.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
I really hope we wait to see how phase two goes before resetting, we don't generate near enough coins to chain run tier 5, so building up a surplus of coins would be really beneficial.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Twigand Berries posted:

If people don't feel like their current guild is the right fit for them, then I'd encourage them to look into the other guilds. I'm not going to put the effort in, it's just not worth it to me. I'm about as non-casual as you can get in this game (I probably post in here the most, which I guess is good cause I'm the OP), but my main goal in guilds is not playing with pubbies. I also don't want inactives. That's about it.

Also, 9-10AM looks like the best start time for raids for IGD.

We'll stick with that. I won't always be on to start it, but if we have enough, one of the officers can. I'm also thinking we should do one T6 about every 1-2 weeks, and then use up all our built up currency on T5s. I think we're really close to the point where we can clear T6 in a reasonable amount of time, but it's not a terrible thing if it takes us a few days and we build up a few T5s in a row.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Twigand Berries posted:

We're just wacking at it until we have the money for another Tier V.

Stick with it! Phase 1 was awful, but the rest is MUCH easier.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Overall, per guild makeovers, just a thought while smoking a bowl and being astonished GW just gave me three HK/IG 86 & 88/Poggle/QGJ teams in a row. I'm still having fun with QGJ.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
^^ haha smoke droids erry day

oops wrong forum posted:

On another note the more I use Jawa Engineer the more I think once people start 6* and 7*ing him we will see Droids come back. He's so fast he will go before anyone with 3+ Droids in the team, where you immediately Crit Up everyone and give them 40% TM, and HK Lead just racks up the attacks before the opponent can do much. I think the team definitely still needs a taunter to keep him alive, and I don't know if the lack of tricks for pure power will work on Defense, but I'm encouraged!

That's good to hear! I almost have him unlocked. My droid team is so much fun - terrible on defense but crazy good on attack. Sometimes the opponent doesn't even get a move.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Stock up on droids now, we are apparently all getting the droid event next week (the one that was Android only). You need 3 droids at 2*, 4*, 6* for the 3 different tiers, maybe someone who did it before can chime in with how leveled they have to be.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

two_step posted:

Stock up on droids now, we are apparently all getting the droid event next week (the one that was Android only). You need 3 droids at 2*, 4*, 6* for the 3 different tiers, maybe someone who did it before can chime in with how leveled they have to be.

Unless they changed something last even I did it with hk 88 and 86 all at 6 stars level 60-65, at the end I had magna guard in there as well. But those three had no issues. It would be nice for middle tier, FTP and newer players if they left it like it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

4th exact same team in a row, GW failed.

Jesus christ why don't the fucktards remove protection from GW, it's so loving simple. And cut Rey's damage by half, oval office has speed 160, why is she the hardest hitter in the game?

Yes I am mad, I spent nearly 2 hours on this crap today.

Mr. Neutron fucked around with this message at 13:51 on May 21, 2016