Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

This reply could only have been scummier if you used eyeroll.

##vote tpink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CapitalistPig posted:

This reply could only have been scummier if you used eyeroll.

##vote tpink

:eyeroll:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
But seriously. I think Ruria's vote is dumb because it was based on idle D1 chat.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hmmm....

I think PMom is being dumb, but it's probably not scum for voting me.

However, I also don't really like Rarity coming back and doubling down on her vote. She often fakes confidence on her D1 vote when she is scum. I didn't think anything was wrong with tpinks comment that has Rarity up in arms.

I don't know what CPig is doing with his tpink vote. It feels like he's mocking me with his reasoning. I could probably vote for him.

But I think I'll move to ##vote Absurd Revolver because it seems like he's just trying to skate along.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
it's day one man, see if i'm skating along when we actually have something to go on

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
says the guy who made the bare minimum 10 posts

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Yeah. Rarity's (whose name I previously mixed up with Ruria, sorry) vote for me was silly to begin with, and persisting in it is weird. So is cpig joining it based on my dismissive comment on Rarity's vote. I thought it was a silly vote and had previously explained why, so I didn't bother explaining that again because the explanation hadn't changed. Calling that a scum reaction is, welp, let's say suspicious.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I don't know what CPig is doing with his tpink vote. It feels like he's mocking me with his reasoning. I could probably vote for him.

lol what?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

However, I also don't really like Rarity coming back and doubling down on her vote. She often fakes confidence on her D1 vote when she is scum. I didn't think anything was wrong with tpinks comment that has Rarity up in arms.

Sometimes it only takes one bad post to find scum.

I don't like your vote on Revolver? What makes his posts different to about half of the playing field? (eg. vector, dongsbot)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Well I said Rarity using ~ was scummy but adding * made it extra scummy and then you said tpink using :jerkbag: was scummy and could have only been scummier if he had added :rolleyes:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

Well I said Rarity using ~ was scummy but adding * made it extra scummy and then you said tpink using :jerkbag: was scummy and could have only been scummier if he had added :rolleyes:

No man this is an established mafia thing. Emotes are scummy, especially jerkbag and eyeroll.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CapitalistPig posted:

No man this is an established mafia thing. Emotes are scummy, especially jerkbag and eyeroll.

lol ok

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

And using ~ is established as scummy.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

I'm not kidding.

Don't you guys know anything about mafia?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

And using ~ is established as scummy.

Not true, using ~ is established as yuming.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
mafia is dead

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I feel like I'm on the outside of some grand joke.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm not kidding.

Don't you guys know anything about mafia?

Apparently not? (This is like my 3rd or 4th game.)

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
And I can't tell if cpig is being sarcastic or not. :ohdear:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

tpink posted:

Apparently not? (This is like my 3rd or 4th game.)

:colbert:

I will chalk it up to a newbie mistake.

#unvote

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

tpink posted:

And I can't tell if cpig is being sarcastic or not. :ohdear:

deadly serious. jerkbag and eyeroll are the scummiest of smilies.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

I don't like your vote on Revolver? What makes his posts different to about half of the playing field? (eg. vector, dongsbot)

He ends up leaving his vote on someone who self voted as a joke. It doesn't sit right with me and feels like he's trying to force a bad lynch.

And nobody else is buying you vote or reasoning, so it must not be very good.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

deadly serious. jerkbag and eyeroll are the scummiest of smilies.

I disagree. :sun: is the scummiest of smilies. Followed by :razz:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I disagree. :sun: is the scummiest of smilies. Followed by :razz:

You know nothing TMMadman.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Holy poo poo, guys, my head is spinning.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

tpink posted:

Holy poo poo, guys, my head is spinning.

Stop drinking.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

You know nothing TMMadman.

When are you going to learn that I know everything?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Stop drinking.

Alternatively, stop spinning.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
On the bright side, I'm learning a lot about Mafia and smilies. :science:

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Rarity posted:

Not sure if I should be offended or flattered about being lumped in with dongs.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

TMMadman posted:

He ends up leaving his vote on someone who self voted as a joke. It doesn't sit right with me and feels like he's trying to force a bad lynch.

But there are three other people, including flerp, who are still voting flerp, but you're fixated on AR. It seems to me that you're just trying to find a reason to throw suspicion on him and that feels weird, so

##vote TMMadman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

But there are three other people, including flerp, who are still voting flerp, but you're fixated on AR. It seems to me that you're just trying to find a reason to throw suspicion on him and that feels weird, so

##vote TMMadman

I feel like his is the weakest vote. flerp is obviously a joke vote on himself, jon joe is also pretty clearly a joke vote. Your vote is borderline, but I feel it's also probably joke vote and you're also new so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. AR's vote looks like a joke vote, but I feel like it's a vote designed to get a train rolling on someone even if we discount flerps self vote.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
~~~~~****:jerkbag::rolleyes:****~~~~

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
have we found the bad guys yet?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I wanted to take exception to TMM's characterization of AR as "skating along" (because yeah, D1) but I think it's right. AR is posting a whole lot, but it's a whole lot of nothing. Looks like deliberately trying to extend jokephase? None of AR's posts are actually game related, even a little bit.

##vote absurd revolver

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
to be fair thats me 2

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

When are you going to learn that I know everything?

Apparently not everything.

especially pop culture references.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

flerp posted:

~~~~~****:jerkbag::rolleyes:****~~~~

The smilies say scum, the tildes say yuming.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

flerp posted:

to be fair thats me 2

Well deadline is in 5 hours and you're voting yourself. Now's a good time to say who you want to dunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Pinterest Mom posted:

I wanted to take exception to TMM's characterization of AR as "skating along" (because yeah, D1) but I think it's right. AR is posting a whole lot, but it's a whole lot of nothing. Looks like deliberately trying to extend jokephase? None of AR's posts are actually game related, even a little bit.

##vote absurd revolver

seriously, the strongest cases so far are based on punctuation and smilies. no one is contributing anything of worth yet because it is day 1.

• Locked thread