Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

So what exactly should me defense be? I am pointing out the people voting me who I think are scum and why I think they are scum. That is how I play the game.

Except your reasoning is nothing more than your claim of town, which we have no reason to believe.

Why do you think Li, vector, flerp, Dawny, and myself are all scum, and what evidence do you honestly have for each of those cases?

All you're doing is casting blame instead of answering for your own innocence, which for me is all I need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

Except your reasoning is nothing more than your claim of town, which we have no reason to believe.

Why do you think Li, vector, flerp, Rarity, and myself are all scum, and what evidence do you honestly have for each of those cases?

All you're doing is casting blame instead of answering for your own innocence, which for me is all I need to know.

Mafiaedit

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Why do you think Li, vector, flerp, Dawny, and myself are all scum, and what evidence do you honestly have for each of those cases?

Are you kidding me? You are so clearly scum it hurts right now.

Did you even read my post after I got back from my bike ride? I clearly state my opinions on each of the players voting me.

And talking about evidence is complete bullshit because it's D1 and there is no 'evidence'. It's all based on what people say and how they react to things.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

Are you kidding me? You are so clearly scum it hurts right now.

Did you even read my post after I got back from my bike ride? I clearly state my opinions on each of the players voting me.

And talking about evidence is complete bullshit because it's D1 and there is no 'evidence'. It's all based on what people say and how they react to things.

Your opinions come off as vague impressions with no real content. It's unconvincing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Your opinions come off as vague impressions with no real content. It's unconvincing.

Yeah, you think that way because you are definitely scum leading this lynch.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

he just said he thinks im town

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, you think that way because you are definitely scum leading this lynch.

I swear that every other word in your posts is scum.

You're really going through all the tells, huh?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

he just said he thinks im town

Yeah my mistake.

You're the one to be the outlier, if any, though.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah my mistake.

You're the one to be the outlier, if any, though.

thats because im a good townie

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I really don't know what to think here. I don't follow TM's logic on why AR is scum, it seems flimsy and like he's now just grasping at straws to save himself. But as much as I think it's dumb, I can't really say I think it's scummy.

##unvote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

thats because im a good townie

you and dongs are best towns I've seen

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah you know gently caress it, let's just no lynch tonight and see where we are after night 1.

##unvote

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Absurd Revolver posted:

yeah you know gently caress it, let's just no lynch tonight and see where we are after night 1.

##unvote

lmao

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

my head hurts and I'm not up to argue until the deadline, it's clear we don't have the votes to put anyone over.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jesus christ

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is extremely messed up

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

##unvote

Hahaha, this is scum getting off my vote because he knows I'm town.

Seriously, we should lynch AR tonight because he is the scummiest person in the thread right now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress ill lynch anyone right now to avoid a no lynch

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"we clearly don't have the votes to do anything" - a full hour before deadline

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Absurd Revolver posted:

##unvote

lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

rarity scum vote rarity but ill vote for anyone especially noted bad player absurd revolver

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
if we were going to lynch TMM, we would have by now.

I honestly do not have the energy or will right now to argue a bunch of stupid day one poo poo. I like fun on day one, not a giant slapfest we should both be ashamed of.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

dongsbot 9000 posted:

rarity scum vote rarity but ill vote for anyone especially noted bad player absurd revolver

I'll vote for Rarity over TMM easy.

##vote Rarity

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

What's the case on Rar?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think AR is more scummy than rarity but ill vote rarity if thats what needs to happen

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

What's the case on Rar?

I'd vote Rarity today, but I think AR is the better choice.

For me, the case on Rarity is her fake confidence in voting tpink, then coming in today and restating the confidence but then she ends up voting me when it becomes clear that tpink isn't getting votes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress it ##vote rarity im not ending today without a lynch that is complete bullshit

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Rarity is abhorrent, abject, abominable, bad, base, beggarly, cheap, contemptible, crass, currish, degenerate, despisable, detestable, dirty, disgusting, hateful, heel, ignoble, ignominious, inferior, low, low-down, lowest, mean, odious, outcast, paltry, pitiable, pitiful, poor, sad, scurvy, shabby, sordid, sorry, swinish, unworthy, vile, worthless, and wretched.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

I'd vote Rarity today, but I think AR is the better choice.

For me, the case on Rarity is her fake confidence in voting tpink, then coming in today and restating the confidence but then she ends up voting me when it becomes clear that tpink isn't getting votes.

I'd really like to just put that idiotic fight behind us.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

id like to put you 6 feet under, hombre

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

id like to put you 6 feet under, hombre

you act as a living reminder of how dumb I am and I thank you for it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:shrug:

absent a real reason to vote Rar, I think AR is a much better dunk

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think it's pretty interesting that AR who voted me because he didn't want to no lynch doesn't seem to want to vote Rarity.

Remember this is what AR posted around 3 hours before the deadline:

Absurd Revolver posted:

I don't want a no-lynch, and there wasn't enough support for pmom, it's pretty simple knucklehead

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

I think it's pretty interesting that AR who voted me because he didn't want to no lynch doesn't seem to want to vote Rarity.

Remember this is what AR posted around 3 hours before the deadline:

I still don't see it happening, but whatever.

##vote Rarity

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hi i have never done the scum hunt in my life b/c reading is for idiots and real town superstars rely only on gut but vector_to posts like a real scumster

ill elaborate if you want but just look over his ten posts and someone who's a dumb lil nerd could explain to the socially handicapped of us who can't pick up the scumstink

##vote vector_to

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm not goong to around in 30 minutes.

But here is this.

##vote rarity

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

hi i have never done the scum hunt in my life b/c reading is for idiots and real town superstars rely only on gut but vector_to posts like a real scumster

ill elaborate if you want but just look over his ten posts and someone who's a dumb lil nerd could explain to the socially handicapped of us who can't pick up the scumstink

##vote vector_to

What is this vote? You were sitting there saying we should all vote Rarity and then the second she starts getting traction you move your vote. This is weird.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i read posts tmm thanks for discouraging it i hope to never do it again

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

it was a bizarrely weird experience to click someone's posts and go hmmmmmm instead of just snap gutvoting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

probably never going to do it again to be honest

• Locked thread