Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
God drat, I lost the pic where that goon told Picardo he was the only good thing about voyager and then snapped of his reaction. Also some goon saw garret Wang at a strip club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

remember the people who didnt want holograms around so janeway lied adn kept all the holograms anyway

the gently caress bitch

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

remember whent hey convinced a sentient lifeform to destroy itself because ???????????????????

remember when they used the sun to talk to ferenghis?? lol that was p good actually

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lt lon sudor, go to your room

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hell icant even remeber ten minut

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Ronald Moore took the same premise and made a much better series with Battlestar Galactica.

E: infinite shuttle crafts.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Apr 22, 2022

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
TUUUUUUVOOKKK

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dirty Beluga posted:

TUUUUUUVIIXXX

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Voyager, not even once.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Serious Frolicking posted:

jeri ryan, thanks for giving us obama

This really happened btw.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

emoji posted:

This really happened btw.

Her husband got kinkshamed into losing his seat to Obama.

Also I can say from experience Garrett Wang really can't hold his liquor.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Voyager was better than DS9 IMO, but they did waste a lot of the freedom they had with their lost in space poo poo, I mean, they're supposedly flung out further and a federation ship has ever gone before and they're still running into the usual klingons and poo poo.

babylon 5 still rules supreme tho

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
There was an episode where the half Klingon woman gets pregnant and then tries to take all of the Klingon DNA out of her fetus because she doesn't want her baby to be picked on for being part Klingon like she was when she was a kid. It was a pretty good episode.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
That episode where Worf gets rekt by a barrel is pretty good.

(DS9 was way better than Voyager, and I say this as someone who likes Voyager.)

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Kes is a 10 and 7 of 9 is 0.77 (repeating of course)

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
daily reminder that all janeway had to do was give Q a blowjob and she could have gotten her whole crew home and she instead chose to endanger everyone's lives needlessly over seven boring-rear end seasons.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

We have Obama thanks to Jack Ryans need to share his wife's tittys with the world.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Didn't Chakotay turn into a super bitter rear end in a top hat after the show went off the air?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Universe Master posted:

We have Obama thanks to Jack Ryans need to share his wife's tittys with the world.

He was a patriot.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Voyager?! I barely know her!

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

rocket_man38 posted:

God drat, I lost the pic where that goon told Picardo he was the only good thing about voyager and then snapped of his reaction. Also some goon saw garret Wang at a strip club.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Isnt Q like a god why do they need beejays

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Fire photon torpedos

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

wyntyr posted:

Her husband got kinkshamed into losing his seat to Obama.

drat I just read the story and jeri ryan is an uptight prude and also sucks

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
He didn't want a blowjob be wanted half her DNA to make a human/Q mulatto. All that was involved was touching fingers no actual loving but she didn't know that until it was too late and he had fingerfucked someone else.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

Fire photon torpedos

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

He didn't want a blowjob be wanted half her DNA to make a human/Q mulatto. All that was involved was touching fingers no actual loving but she didn't know that until it was too late and he had fingerfucked someone else.

Janeway better learn to keep it in her pockets

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

MiracleWhale posted:

drat I just read the story and jeri ryan is an uptight prude and also sucks

wut, link some poo poo?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
id gently caress captain janeway

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
laying it on the line here, id slam that old broad

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Tectonis posted:

Voyager, not even once.

She aged faster in real life than she did in the show!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why didnt they just turn backwards and fire photon torpedos and accelerate backwards really fast to get home like the tank in GTA3

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

Why didnt they just turn backwards and fire photon torpedos and accelerate backwards really fast to get home like the tank in GTA3

turn backwards and fire at that rear end, that leathery middle aged rear end

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I remember seeing the guy that played Neelix in some "creating stellar customer relationships" VHS tape we had to watch at work. No clue if that was pre or post Voyager.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Vakal posted:

I remember seeing the guy that played Neelix in some "creating stellar customer relationships" VHS tape we had to watch at work. No clue if that was pre or post Voyager.

Good choice

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Interstellar customer service

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Tectonis posted:

Voyager, not even once.

Her race of people carry their babies between their shoulder blades and the baby comes out their butts. They die at 7 and when they meditate they can see sub-atomic particles.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
theres no customer service in star trek everybody you see with a job is an insane jagoff who opted to have a job instead of loving in a sky mansion back on earth or blowjob planet-27b or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pound_Coin posted:

wut, link some poo poo?

it's hard cuz I'm on my phone but read her Wikipedia article under Personal Life