Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

i played oboe which was another step down.

quidnose got got gj following me on that one town ill lead you to victory doc on me

So I missed this blatantly cheating post made during twilight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kasumeat posted:

So I missed this blatantly cheating post made during twilight.

oh poo poo that's bad nutsack

oh poo poo tell us what you loving meant before he modkills you!

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I have some thoughts but I really need to hear from Nutsack first.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
hey folks

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Hello can you please explain what you meant with that twilight post and that post where you voted YPM

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
We really don't. It's holding up the game. Whatever he has to say has no effect on current thoughts. Don't claim or anything but you can still...discuss.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Oh there he is tell us so we can play

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.

Kasumeat posted:

Hello can you please explain what you meant with that twilight post and that post where you voted YPM

1st one is self explanatory

2nd one i voted ypm because i think he's mafia

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
gently caress this guy

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
How good is Nutsack? Is he usually good and is just loving around this game or does he suck?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Usually when I look through people, I consider their posts assuming they are town, and then again assuming they are scum. I look at Nutsack's whole deal, I see him doing what he did as a town that is loving around, scum loving around, or a scum in over his head. I'm leaning toward town loving around but I have no idea.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

oh wow look it's not a claim just like I loving said.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Your Personal Muse (2): Nutsack Rangoon, IllegallySober
IllegallySober (1): Your Personal Muse
Absurd Revolver (1): Kashuno
Kashuno (0): Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat

There are 7 living players. Elimination occurs at 4 votes!

The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 2 a.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kash what is your read on Nutsack?

Nutsack can you please explain your read on YPM?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

Kash what is your read on Nutsack?

Nutsack can you please explain your read on YPM?

Would vote nutsack at lylo probably not before

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Your Personal Muse posted:

Usually when I look through people, I consider their posts assuming they are town, and then again assuming they are scum. I look at Nutsack's whole deal, I see him doing what he did as a town that is loving around, scum loving around, or a scum in over his head. I'm leaning toward town loving around but I have no idea.

Hal, can you comment on this thought process? I'm actually looking for your opinion, I'm not trying to read you atm. I am seriously confused about this whole Nutsack thing and could use your insight.

Seriously, it's been on my mind all day. It's kind of sad

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
This whole game has become a blindspot in my roster. That claim really threw things off, no matter what you wanna call it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gee what a surprise you still provide literally nothing.

scum.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

gee what a surprise you still provide literally nothing.

scum.

Kash, I really have no idea what's going on, why don't you, master mafia expert, explain things to me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

Kash, I really have no idea what's going on, why don't you, master mafia expert, explain things to me.

You have no opinions because your scumbro was lynched.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

You have no opinions because your scumbro was lynched.

And what evidence do you have, besides lazy votes? Yeah, I apologize for that, but is that enough to lynch me on?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Your Personal Muse (2): Nutsack Rangoon, IllegallySober
IllegallySober (1): Your Personal Muse
Absurd Revolver (1): Kashuno
Kashuno (0): Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat

There are 7 living players. Elimination occurs at 4 votes!

The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 2 a.m. CDT -- that's in about 22 hours, 40 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

And what evidence do you have, besides lazy votes? Yeah, I apologize for that, but is that enough to lynch me on?

Yes

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

You realize you've provided about as much content as I have, right?

Regardless, after reviewing the votes and ypm's posts, I've concluded that he's probably the best lead on scum we have, based on his outward accusations and claims(much like kashuno) of low content.

##vote ypm

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

You realize you've provided about as much content as I have, right?

Regardless, after reviewing the votes and ypm's posts, I've concluded that he's probably the best lead on scum we have, based on his outward accusations and claims(much like kashuno) of low content.

##vote ypm

I actually have put forth cases and made opinions, you just keep latching onto the current vote of the moment.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

I actually have put forth cases and made opinions, you just keep latching onto the current vote of the moment.

You say while you quote my opinion for why I'm voting.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

You say while you quote my opinion for why I'm voting.

you didn't provide a single piece of reasoning. You just said "yeah based on votes I'll vote YPM"

why

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

you didn't provide a single piece of reasoning. You just said "yeah based on votes I'll vote YPM"

why

Absurd Revolver posted:

##vote ypm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
it's like you don't even read the posts you're responding to

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I mean, look at his posts against Illegally, they're barely a case at all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I did read the post. IT has no opinions it's just "well I read the posts so yeah vote YPM" you provide no reasoning at all.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

I did read the post. IT has no opinions it's just "well I read the posts so yeah vote YPM" you provide no reasoning at all.

ypm posted:

I'm going to ignore Nutsack for the moment since I have no idea what he's talking about, I'll wait for him to explain.

I looked back over the quid lynch to see what was what. It was, for all intents and purposes, was a blind lynch. No one gave a good explanation as to why he was scum, it was more a continuation of the latent turbo that we were trying for.

Given that, I don't like Illegally's vote. He posted nothing of substance the whole day and then threw on his vote on Quid, which screamed to me that he saw his scumbuddy was going down and bussed him.

That alone wouldn't be enough for me to vote him but combined with him trying to fly under the radar is enough to make me suspicious.

##vote Illegally

First off, no one's vote on quid had any substance. Secondly, this case comes conveniently after Nutsack's claim, and feels like an attempt to divert attention from it rather than prove it wrong.

ypm posted:

I'm moving on because there is otherwise we would have our hands in our pants saying "whelp, guess we wait for Nutsack to say something." If he says something I'll address it but he just said something vague.

Another attempt to get discussion off the claim, which while Nutsack didn't follow up, still needs to be addressed. It doesn't make sense as a scum claim to just drop it and go.

ypm posted:

I thought the same thing about him, but I remember thinking the same thing in a game where he was town. The other problem is you have a case based on no content in a game where no one had content. I know that I have something similar on illegality, but it's more [how he has no content, not just that he just has no content.

In discussing how your cases are different, he explains it away with the vaguest of answers.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I don't like the wagon on YPM. She's been trying to generate content in a really slow game and made the first real effortpost of the game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's he. And what claim? Nutsack made no claim ever. He just said that he thinks I'm scum. That's all.

You complain that my case isn't good. Well no poo poo. There hasn't been anything ever in this game so I had to grab on to something to generate content. IS had no content, like all of the people here, so I made a case to see how he would respond and because I really thought there was something up with his actions day one. I've cooled down on him after his responses since it seems like he is just a flailing newbie instead of a flailing scum.

Your case is basically "wow this dude made a case lets get him". This is why it's so hard to get content in games on this site, because people don't think and instead go for the loudest person.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'd honestly hinge my existing vote on Nutsack explaining themselves fully.

That's what's bothering me most of all.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
He already said he is voting me because he thinks I'm scum, not because of any claim

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

I'd honestly hinge my existing vote on Nutsack explaining themselves fully.

That's what's bothering me most of all.

wow almost like you arent paying attention!!!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

There was no claim. Assuming there is no claim, would you kindly go back and read my analysis of him and tell me what you think.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote Nutsack Rangoon

I'd completely missed that he ever came back, and yeah, that's really loving stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Your Personal Muse posted:

Specifically this, AR.

• Locked thread