Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Oh yeah, also that 2D farming game that came out in the last few months. That was p good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Li Dawny posted:

I like Telltale, and games around the same format, but I hardly consider those video games and place them more into the interactive novel category.

my favourite games of the last couple years are the walking dead: season 1, tales from the borderlands, and (best for last) life is strange

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

"The poor dear. I thought she was doing so well the last few days!"

"I know, Gertrude. I know. But she'll be better off with some peace and quiet on her own for a while."

"I suppose you're right. Carrying on like she's some kind of 'pony princess?' *sniffle* It's just too much sometimes."

:rip: Rarity, Town-Aligned Vanilla, was never seen again after Day 1! :rip:

Night 1 begins now. You have 12 hours from this post to get me any night actions. This is a strict limit - if I do not hear from you by that time, you will forfeit your night action!

The next day will start sometime before noon tomorrow, 5/22.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:downsgun: Votecount for Day 1 :downsgun:

Rarity (7): TMMadman, dongsbot 9000, TMMadman, tpink, flerp, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, CapitalistPig, TMMadman, Pinterest Mom, Li Dawny
TMMadman (2): Pinterest Mom, Li Dawny, Pinterest Mom, flerp, Rarity, Absurd Revolver, vector_to, Li Dawny, Absurd Revolver, flerp
vector_to (1): dongsbot 9000
Pinterest Mom (1): Concerned Citizen, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver
flerp (1): flerp, jon joe, Li Dawny, Absurd Revolver, Li Dawny, Absurd Revolver, flerp
tpink (0): CapitalistPig, Rarity, jon joe, CapitalistPig, jon joe, CapitalistPig, Rarity, CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (0): vector_to, vector_to
Concerned Citizen (0): Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver
dongsbot 9000 (0): flerp, flerp
Absurd Revolver (0): CapitalistPig, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, CapitalistPig, TMMadman, Pinterest Mom, TMMadman, Pinterest Mom

Not Voting (0): :nono:

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

It's dark. The day is over.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey guys, sorry for the delay - company is sticking around a bit longer than anticipated. I'll shoot to have the thread open by 2 PM EDT.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

"Marie! Did you hear what happened last night?"

"No, I've been busy all morning. What did I miss?"

"Oh, it's just terrible. You know that gentleman missing part of his face? The war vet? Seems like his ticker just gave out last night."

"Oh Lord. May he rest in peace."

"That's not all, though! When they were cleaning up his stuff, they found a GUN! Looked pretty old too - he must have snuck it in. Luckily the ammo had gone off, so he wasn't going to be shooting anything anytime soon."

"Thank heavens for small mercies."

:rip: jon joe, Town-Aligned Compulsive Blank Vigilante, was killed on Night 1! :rip:

Day 2 has begun! Deadline is Monday, May 22nd, at 8:00 PM EDT.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:downsgun: Votecount for Day 2 :downsgun:

Not Voting (10): Absurd Revolver, CapitalistPig, Concerned Citizen, dongsbot 9000, flerp, Li Dawny, Pinterest Mom, TMMadman, tpink, vector_to :nono:

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

The window is open again today. It rained last night, and the breeze smells fresh and clean.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So, a vigilante with blanks?

Seems like a mean role to get.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
:rip: jon joe
Good morning / afternoon, everyone.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

compulsive blank vig lmao

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i've never heard of a blank vigilante but welp

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Well hell,

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok now that we have MANY HOURS to do absolutely nothing i would like to point out that whoever i sus'd last night is still probably real scummy today whoever that person was

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Absurd Revolver posted:

So, a vigilante with blanks?

Seems like a mean role to get.

And a compulsive one at that.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if we have roles like that in the game, i'm gonna just say that any cop is probably going to be insane / paranoid

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote dongsbot

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
My mama told me I should do this.

It's how I do all my mafia votes, I ask my mom who I should vote for.

##vote dongsbot

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Yeah, sorry dongs, but your vote switching in the last moments feels super scummy, like a last ditch effort to distance yourself from the vote.

Plus, you started the Rarity vote in the first place.

##vote dongsbot

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
seems like things are moving a little fast, why is everyone jumping on dongs so quickly?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Concerned Citizen posted:

why is everyone jumping on dongs so quickly?

lol

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

:gay:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i hope i get lynched again so i can continue to berate ar's complete garbage-rear end play in every game i see him in

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

switching votes from a town player to another player while staying around to act as the potential hammer if necessary is a SCUM move and me, world's worst mafia player, would make obvious bad scum plays b/c im notably horrible at this game and not actually a town gigastar

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i hope i get lynched again so i can continue to berate ar's complete garbage-rear end play in every game i see him in

:drat:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i hope you end up participating in a game before literally the last day

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

switching votes from a town player to another player while staying around to act as the potential hammer if necessary is a SCUM move and me, world's worst mafia player, would make obvious bad scum plays b/c im notably horrible at this game and not actually a town gigastar

Sold

##vote AR

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

smh

define participation, dork-rear end

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
this is going well

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

smh

define participation, dork-rear end

making anything but joke posts until lylo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

here's my partcipation: vector_to?, whoever i shaded last night before hammer on rarity hsa made the minimum of posts (10) while saying lotsa poo poo like (well, i'm ready to do some scumhutning now! let's bust 'em!) and had a blanket defend on absurd revolver with some poo poo like (well, ar and i are both new-players so obviously we're gonna make effort posts) even though he hasnt made an effort post and it doesnt really make sense why hes defending ar

im too lazy to quote posts but the dude made 10 posts just go look at them for yourself

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I get the feeling that Dong and AR cannot peacefully coexist in a game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think they should thunderdome.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote vector_to

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

here's my partcipation: vector_to?, whoever i shaded last night before hammer on rarity hsa made the minimum of posts (10) while saying lotsa poo poo like (well, i'm ready to do some scumhutning now! let's bust 'em!) and had a blanket defend on absurd revolver with some poo poo like (well, ar and i are both new-players so obviously we're gonna make effort posts) even though he hasnt made an effort post and it doesnt really make sense why hes defending ar

im too lazy to quote posts but the dude made 10 posts just go look at them for yourself

okay thank you, that is actually a pretty good case.

now can you explain why you voted for rarity in the first place?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

surd, did you buy any rye yet

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

surd, did you buy any rye yet

2night is rye night suckers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i voted rarity cuz she always scum and even if she wasnt now she could spent more time on the mafia friendfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i voted rarity cuz she always scum and even if she wasnt now she could spent more time on the mafia friendfiction

god dammit your reasoning is flawless

why do i ever doubt you

(it's because i'm dumb)

• Locked thread