Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
your not always town because you are scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
just accuse ppl of being scum but not me cuz im not scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Honestly getting a little frustrated about this.

Especially when I'm always god damned town!

Scum meltdown incoming.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Absurd Revolver posted:

Honestly getting a little frustrated about this.

Especially when I'm always god damned town!

claiming you're not scum? classic scum move

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

cant wait to chain lynch vector_to and Absurd Revolver

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
gently caress it, I'm done for now. You guys have fun killing each other.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

as our dear friend jimson would say, only scum would be afraid of saying theyre scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

we will

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Told ya

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sry that we found you out absurd nice try on your first scum game though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i wanna kill tpink - they keep showing up and not giving opinions and they started the bandwagon on rarity
##vote tpink

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

i wanna kill tpink - they keep showing up and not giving opinions and they started the bandwagon on rarity
##vote tpink

Thanks for bothering to read the thread. Here is dongsbot starting the Rarity bandwagon:

dongsbot 9000 posted:

rarity scum vote rarity but ill vote for anyone especially noted bad player absurd revolver

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Here's my hot take: I don't think AR is scum but apparently I'm the only one. He has actually bothered explaining votes and what he's doing and why. As opposed to, say, dongsbot going "hmm my gut says (X) is scum."

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

tpink posted:

Thanks for bothering to read the thread. Here is dongsbot starting the Rarity bandwagon:

I did read the thread. Rar was sitting at one vote then, and you decided to agree with that dongsbot post (with, again, no rationale: "better rar than TMM" when Obvious Better Dunk Absurd Revolver was also on the table and actually sitting at 2 votes) and that got the ball rolling

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

tpink posted:

Here's my hot take: I don't think AR is scum but apparently I'm the only one. He has actually bothered explaining votes and what he's doing and why. As opposed to, say, dongsbot going "hmm my gut says (X) is scum."

I don't think he's scum either, and I don't understand how dong insisting that he is without any kind of support of why is enough to sway people into the chain lynch camp.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

I did read the thread. Rar was sitting at one vote then, and you decided to agree with that dongsbot post (with, again, no rationale: "better rar than TMM" when Obvious Better Dunk Absurd Revolver was also on the table and actually sitting at 2 votes) and that got the ball rolling

Are you really surprised I voted for Rarity given their lovely vote on me? I already explained why I thought it was suspicious. That was the rationale.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Li Dawny posted:

I don't think he's scum either, and I don't understand how dong insisting that he is without any kind of support of why is enough to sway people into the chain lynch camp.

Yeah, agree with this. The last few pages have read to me like AR playing town and dong insisting that everything he's doing is scum. I don't know if he's just trying to lynch him because he thinks AR is a bad player or whatever, but that really doesn't seem like a good reason to lynch.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote absurd revolver

terrible player even if hes town i dont want him anywhere near the end of the game

Like this poo poo from D1. :shrug:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
town.. mafia.. in a capitalist society they are all just different flavors of scum

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

Also, this - we now went from me starting the lynch on Raria (which was untrue), to me getting the ball rolling after dongsbot started it (whatever that means, since being the second person to vote for anyone is hardly any indication they'll get lynched). Good job moving the goalposts. Why aren't you calling out dongs for starting the train on Raria in the first place?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

cuz im town

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i am not pushing for an absurd revolver dunk today b/c despite his complete inability to do anything useful or competent in any game of mafia ever in the history of time he may be town esp if vector_to posts anything at all that seems remotely townlike instead of complete scumtext

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vector_to, when you're done herding kangaroos and playing the didgeridoo i would love to see some vector_to posts all up in this here thread

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ive never been right on a gutcall ever i dont think except the very obvious scum calls at the end of shine when there were two confirmed town, me, and two other guys and the two other guys were both scum

so basically if its possible for vector_to to be town , he might be town

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

but theres no way at all cuz vector_to be town cuz vector_to scum vote vector_to

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

tpink posted:

Also, this - we now went from me starting the lynch on Raria (which was untrue), to me getting the ball rolling after dongsbot started it (whatever that means, since being the second person to vote for anyone is hardly any indication they'll get lynched). Good job moving the goalposts. Why aren't you calling out dongs for starting the train on Raria in the first place?

:shrug:

It really looks to me like you don't really care much who gets dunked, and you're not really showing any sign of actually thinking about the players.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I agree with PMom here.

##vote tpink

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

TMMadman posted:

I agree with PMom here.

##vote tpink

I'm sorry, this seems weird to me. He votes dongs, disappears, and pops up to agree with Pinterest immediately and say/do nothing else.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

I agree with PMom here.

##vote tpink

Explain your loving vote.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

TMMadman posted:

I agree with PMom here.

##vote tpink

This is a bullshit me-too vote, which also completely ignores my response to Pmom.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Explain your loving vote.

I did explain it. I agree with PMom.

My vote today is going to either AR or tpink today.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

I did explain it. I agree with PMom.

My vote today is going to either AR or tpink today.

So, you're bandwagoning with no reasoning of your own.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

:shrug:

It really looks to me like you don't really care much who gets dunked, and you're not really showing any sign of actually thinking about the players.

Also, just loving lol at this given dong's posts and gut reads. I asked you why you haven't called him out on that and for starting the lynch on Rarity, and shockingly, I got no response. Do you have an answer?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

Pmom, let me ask you again - one of your reasons for voting for me was that I was the second person to vote for Rarity (for reasons which I already explained). What is your response to dong being the person who actually started the lynch on Rarity? And do you agree with him voting for AR for basically no good reason other than "gut feel" or whatever?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

So, you're bandwagoning with no reasoning of your own.

This is particularly funny coming from a guy who jumped on 3 different bandwagons yesterday.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

This is particularly funny coming from a guy who jumped on 3 different bandwagons yesterday.

And got reamed for it, yet you do the same thing and you expect a pass.

What reason do you, TMMadman, have for making that vote, besides your scum buddy telling you to?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

And got reamed for it, yet you do the same thing and you expect a pass.

What reason do you, TMMadman, have for making that vote, besides your scum buddy telling you to?

So are you saying that me and Pmom are scum together?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

One last thing I wanted to comment on on Pmom's post: I didn't think AR was an "obvious better dunk," and I still don't, which is why I didn't vote for him even though he had 2 votes for him. The idea that you think this is suspicious is weird. And I explicitly said on D1 that I did not think TMM was scum, which is why I wasn't voting for him either:

tpink posted:

I don't think that TMM is scum and I'm not voting for him.

Which of course you are ignoring as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

So are you saying that me and Pmom are scum together?

Not at all, you could have jumped on the vote of pmom without pmom being scum themselves.

All I'm saying is you don't have a reason to vote tpink, you're just piggybacking on pmom's case.

• Locked thread