Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have no idea what the gently caress any of you are talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Guys, I don't think Rarity is a Member.
She might not be able to go on all the Quests with us.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Shadow0 (2): GulagDolls, JakeP
imgay (1): GulagDolls, vector_to, GulagDolls
Azuth0667 (0): vector_to, vector_to

Not Voting (10): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, imgay, jon joe, Mayor Glowku, MG3, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Shadow0

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

TODAY'S QUESTS

Blaze It: There is a funeral today for those of Lumbridge who have been lost to notorious Player Killer bandits. The Duke of Lumbridge has requested that you start a giant funeral pyre to burn all the remains of the victims. MAJOR: Artisan, MINOR: Gathering. KEY COMPONENT: Firemaking. DIFFICULTY: 2

Fight me IRL:There is a secret fighting club in Lumbridge. You wish to seek it out and be trained. MAJOR: Combat, MINOR: Artisan. KEY COMPONENT: Hitpoints DIFFICULTY: 1

Farming Sim '07:A local merchant has offered a major discount on his products if you are able to provide him with a good amount of herbs.MAJOR:Gathering, MINOR: Combat. KEY COMPONENTS: Farming. DIFFICULTY: 3

Remember, higher quest difficulty brings a higher risk of failure but greater rewards!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Rarity posted:

no girls allowed in the jo crystal clan

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Ok who wants to play a game

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

what kind of game, foul trickster

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Count me in!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote rarity

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok so i guess just kill lurkers until the game starts ##vote rarity

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats a rare post

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
i treasure that post

##vote rarity

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Rarity isn't being very much fun this game. :(
Why sign up for RuneScape Mafia if you've never even played RuneScape?
You should(n't) go play some RuneScape.
##vote Rarity

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Rarity said something about their comp dying FWIW. Now let's who has rhe scummiest vote :D

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Neeglenorp grunted as he hefted a log over his shoulder. Conventional weapons were no fun, he preferred his weaponry simplistic. Unrefined. Blunt, but effective.

His muscles quivered in anticipation and his brow grew heavy with concern.

"YOU.... Jon of Joe, you're one of them aren't you... a... a... Player Killer~!"

"FACE ME FIEND"

#vote Jon Joe

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Rarity writes Mafia is Dead and this is the kind of treatment they get? Kidding, but still I understand why they might not have posted much yet.

Also, this gane has barely started, give her some time to post.

Fakeedit: ^^^^^^^^^

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

whys that

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

whys wat

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Neeglenorp grunted as he hefted a log over his shoulder. Conventional weapons were no fun, he preferred his weaponry simplistic. Unrefined. Blunt, but effective.

His muscles quivered in anticipation and his brow grew heavy with concern.

"YOU.... Jon of Joe, you're one of them aren't you... a... a... Player Killer~!"

"FACE ME FIEND"

#vote Jon Joe

How are you gonna fite me if ur not a player killer urself?

o w ne d

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

o w ne d

oh shiiiiit

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

jon joe posted:

o w ne d

Touché

*drops log, sulks into hands, questions existence*

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

actually yeah if rarity's computer is broken then w/e. i dont like the way jon joe hopped on that vote. ##vote jj

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
LUMPENLIST
Totally Townie
jon joe
Gulag
Pinterest Mom
imgay
Rarity
Mayor Glowku
Azuth
jakeP
MG3
Shadow0
AA
vector_to
AR
Seriously Scummy

##vote Absurd Revolver

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

LUMPENLIST
Totally Townie
jon joe
Gulag
Pinterest Mom
imgay
Rarity
Mayor Glowku
Azuth
jakeP
MG3
Shadow0
AA
vector_to
AR
Seriously Scummy

##vote Absurd Revolver

is it still joke phase lol

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

is it still joke phase lol

ni=o

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
and that's not a joke

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
that reaction you had though, it's a shame you're already the closest to Seriously Scummy as you can be, else I'd move you closer.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

and that's not a joke

Just making sure.

##vote jj

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Absurd Revolver sits in his chair, smoking an EVIL cigar, pwning noobs in the wildly with his dragon scimitar. He receives a message, "Boss, this JonJoe fellow, smart as he is, he thinks you're a PK. He's onto us!"

The cigar drops from Revolver's hand. Quickly he creates a legion of bots to ask everyone, is this a joke? It needs to be a joke.

But it's not a joke.

So he does the only thing he can. His character goes to the bank, grabs his granite maul and 20 lobbies.

It's time.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Just making sure.

##vote jj

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm the evil one, right.

You tried to push a Lynch on someone who physically cannot participate in the game and called them a lurker.

Go gently caress yourself.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

I'm the evil one, right.

You tried to push a Lynch on someone who physically cannot participate in the game and called them a lurker.

Go gently caress yourself.

Hoo boy you need to calm yourself before you wreck yourself. I think that's how the saying goes?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

Hoo boy you need to calm yourself before you wreck yourself. I think that's how the saying goes?

No I don't think so. That kind of poo poo should be discouraged, heavily. It's not how you'd want to be treated, and it goes beyond the boundaries of the game.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I don't get any of these references. I never played this game.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

No I don't think so. That kind of poo poo should be discouraged, heavily. It's not how you'd want to be treated, and it goes beyond the boundaries of the game.

Except for the part where I didn't know her computer was busted until after my vote?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

Except for the part where I didn't know her computer was busted until after my vote?

Then you should have apologized, instead of shifting your vote and pretending it didn't happen, especially when you got her to - 3.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

Then you should have apologized, instead of shifting your vote and pretending it didn't happen, especially when you got her to - 3.

I voted for Rarity. Afterwards, it turned out her computer was busted. This deserves an apology because

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

are u for real

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

I voted for Rarity. Afterwards, it turned out her computer was busted. This deserves an apology because

You still didn't change your vote until you came up with your bizarre list, long after you knew.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

You still didn't change your vote until you came up with your bizarre list, long after you knew.

This is factually correct.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

There's no excuse for me being so high on that list :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

There's no excuse for me being so high on that list :geno:

Sure there is. You'd be trying harder if you were scum. I got your #.

• Locked thread