Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I'd like to throw some compatibility info with at least one specific model of case into the mix since this comes up a lot when people are interested in these style cases.

I bought an RVZ02 the second it came out because there wasn't much (or anything) like it. Now that a little time has passed I think I would prefer the Node 202 simply due to the clamshell and feet design the Silverstone cases use add unnecessary hassle in my opinion, but as far as performance goes I was able to fit a MSI 980ti 6G in the GPU chamber no issue and a overclocked 6600k 4.6 ghz at 1.35vcore in the CPU area with a Silverstone AR05 cooler. I run the 980ti at max voltage and powertarget and will hit about 80 degrees maximum, with a caveat. I must remove the dust filter for the GPU chamber otherwise the temps will rise into minor throttling territory after enough gameplay. After removing it, it never throttles. However alternatively to that if I set my fan curve to be more aggressive then that also thwarts the issue without removing the filter, but it increases the noise over factory fan curve db and I didn't want that. So I believe I am pushing the performance limits of this case, but other than removing a dust filter that honestly hasn't been a single issue after 7 months or so (literally no visible dust, I dont know why, perhaps its all blown out by the GPU fans due to the tiny enclosure its in) that you can indeed "have it all" so to speak (and all this on a SFXL 500 watt PSU). My primary focus was GPU OC, temps, and noise, which in the end wasn't affected at all much to my surprise, but there are hard limitations to the CPU OC due to cooler size depending on the CPU you have. With the 6600k, I lost perhaps only 100 mhz to this which I considered negligible, but if I had an equivalent Haswell that wasn't delidded... the gulf would widen a bit. And you won't be running a 9590 in there at any clockspeed you want, for an extreme example ;)

But overall my point is, dont be afraid - it works, and frankly dont even worry about spending the cash to buy a blower cooler if the case you're interested in handles open air just fine. I am certain I'd have gained nothing but additional noise if I had a blower cooler in this particular case.

With the next gen cards using even less power true mitx cases will have even better capability with a wider range of parts and cases in the future, especially when you combine lowering SSD prices and the prevalence of M.2 slot SSD's.

(I keep it fully behind my monitor)

edit: Oh and another concern is cable management. Yes, its tight and there is far less tolerance. I was expecting it to be a huge pain in the rear end really. But in reality... its actually less work than detailed cable management in a larger case because there really isnt any cable management. The cables go where they are going to go and that's kind of it. Now, if you spent the time to neaten it up for aesthetics, then by far this would be the more difficult compared to a mid tower, but I didn't see much point.

Here is a pic of it at absolute peak rat's nest when I added more HDD's than it could handle.

But it just didn't matter much, the cables went where they pretty much had to go and, in the end, that made it kind of easy.

My build is pretty similar in the RVZ02 with the same power supply. I went with it because there is a ghetto way to put a 3.5" drive, literally ripping out a mounting post and shoving the drive in there. There is no mechanical decoupling at all and it's not mounted securely, so it is loud. I have an EVGA 980Ti which is a bit narrower than the MSI, and an i7-5775C cooled with a Cyrorig C7. The CPU runs hotter than it should, but I read an article saying most stock paste isn't enough for the 5775c because it also has the eDRAM generating heat, so when I switch my system from an H97 board to a Z97, I will repaste it.

I probably would have gone with the SH13B if I had to do it all over again, since I have an extra CLC sitting around, it properly supports a 3.5" drive and is actually cheaper. The fit and finish isn't as nice as the Raven, but it shaves off 1.5 liters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I didn't see it mentioned, but Caselabs has a new line, including Mitx

Bigger than some, smaller than others.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Granite Octopus posted:

My plans are to put Fedora on it, plug in a big external disk and use it as my downloading/TV show storing box. I know I could get a NAS for not a great deal more, but I really don't need the redundancy and I like that this should have significantly more horsepower. I also don't need the speed and I have a bunch of external drives lying around so the storage part is practically free.

You should have gone with an Avoton mobo/processor, ECC is important for servers. You can still hit the mITX formfactor - the C2550 has a low enough TDP to run passively, the C2750 needs a small fan if you are running at high load.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASRock-C255...7AAAMXQVERSsgUU (by the way this is one of those mITX mobos with 4 sockets for memory)

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Box-M350-Universal-Mini-ITX-Computer/dp/B005TX3LA4

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005TWE5E6/

Or, if you're being cheap as hell, an Athlon 5350 combo with an Asus AM1M-A can currently be had for like $40 at MicroCenter. That specific motherboard also supports ECC RAM - AM1 processors do support ECC RAM internally but most AM1 motherboards don't support it. It's 25W TDP so you can also run that on a passive cooler or a small fan, dalthough there may be space problems with a larger passive cooler in that case.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 22, 2016

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Are those avotons grunty enough for plex 1080p transcoding?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Plex doesn't really need ECC, you're not persisting the data so errors don't really matter. You can generally get a more powerful machine for the money if you don't need ECC, but I do advocate for it on machines that are handling data that will be persisted (NAS/fileservers, SABNZBD/torrent machines, etc). With something like the 5350 it doesn't really cost anything extra.

I'm not familiar with the requirements of Plex so I can't answer that directly, but here's some benchmarks of the 5350 and the C2750 that you might be able to interpret: http://www.anandtech.com/show/7933/the-desktop-kabini-review-part-1-athlon-5350-am1/3

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 22, 2016

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

VulgarandStupid posted:

My build is pretty similar in the RVZ02 with the same power supply. I went with it because there is a ghetto way to put a 3.5" drive, literally ripping out a mounting post and shoving the drive in there. There is no mechanical decoupling at all and it's not mounted securely, so it is loud. I have an EVGA 980Ti which is a bit narrower than the MSI, and an i7-5775C cooled with a Cyrorig C7. The CPU runs hotter than it should, but I read an article saying most stock paste isn't enough for the 5775c because it also has the eDRAM generating heat, so when I switch my system from an H97 board to a Z97, I will repaste it.

I probably would have gone with the SH13B if I had to do it all over again, since I have an extra CLC sitting around, it properly supports a 3.5" drive and is actually cheaper. The fit and finish isn't as nice as the Raven, but it shaves off 1.5 liters.

Cool, yeah after delidding you'll be on easy street.

I prefer this case layout because of how thin it is it fits anywhere. But I definitely understand the desire for the more squatter style.

My issue with this 980ti was actually the height , it pushed the limit

Talaii
Sep 5, 2003

You crack me up, lil buddy!

I can play 1080p blu-ray images quite happily at a variety of transcoded resolutions on a C2750 (running freenas with plex in a Jail). CPU usage gets pretty high though:

May not work on the C2550.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Well, haha it does look like it is just barely powerful enough for that. However it might not be enough for me though... I am planning on building a NAS/Plex server with both being equally important and I don't care enough to spend the money for a Xeon, so I might honestly sacrifice the ECC for processor oomph.

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

People don't appreciate the substance of things...
objects in space.

Oven Wrangler
Have you looked into the Xeon E3 series? The latest is v5/Skylake - they're basically just desktop processors with server features added, and their prices roughly match the desktop processors (starting at around i5-6600 level, no dual cores here) so you wouldn't be paying a Xeon premium as long as you could find a compatible motherboard that works for you at a good price.

You probably don't need ECC though, that seems like it would only be necessary if stability is paramount or you have persistent data being created that can't have errors.

Eletriarnation fucked around with this message at 14:28 on May 23, 2016

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Talaii posted:

I can play 1080p blu-ray images quite happily at a variety of transcoded resolutions on a C2750 (running freenas with plex in a Jail). CPU usage gets pretty high though:

May not work on the C2550.

Is the 705% number mean the 8 cores are running at ~90% or is there another number I'm supposed to be looking at? Got a sweet deal on this board, just waiting on drives, and was hoping to stream to multiple people. I can always have a separate machine handle that, so no big deal.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Well, haha it does look like it is just barely powerful enough for that. However it might not be enough for me though... I am planning on building a NAS/Plex server with both being equally important and I don't care enough to spend the money for a Xeon, so I might honestly sacrifice the ECC for processor oomph.

You can get ECC support with i3 as well.

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

objects in space.

Oven Wrangler
Wow, I never realized that but it makes sense if they're not going to bother selling dual-core Xeon E3s. It looks like all of the dual-core desktop chips do since Haswell actually, Ark lists support on Pentiums and Celerons as well. That makes ideas for a low power but full functionality home server a lot easier.

Eletriarnation fucked around with this message at 15:55 on May 23, 2016

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Yeah I got a g3258, but I'm really not interested in paying $200 for a mini-itx c226, plus whatever extra ECC ram is. I think I can risk a zfs pool being corrupted for a home plex server. It's just video lol

Talaii
Sep 5, 2003

You crack me up, lil buddy!

Triikan posted:

Is the 705% number mean the 8 cores are running at ~90% or is there another number I'm supposed to be looking at? Got a sweet deal on this board, just waiting on drives, and was hoping to stream to multiple people. I can always have a separate machine handle that, so no big deal.

If you're not re-encoding, it'll basically do whatever (and unless you're running a really slow network or old devices, you shouldn't need to re-encode the video often).

If you ARE re-encoding, it's not quite as bad as it looks. That's pretty much your worst-case scenario - stupidly high-bitrate bluray image to high-bit-rate 1080p output. On further investigation, it also drops significantly after a few minutes, so I assume it's just pre-encoding a bunch incase something goes wrong. Either way, I can definitely play a couple of streams simultaneously, re-encoding both to 10mbit 1080p.

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

objects in space.

Oven Wrangler

Yeah I got a g3258, but I'm really not interested in paying $200 for a mini-itx c226, plus whatever extra ECC ram is. I think I can risk a zfs pool being corrupted for a home plex server. It's just video lol

Are you sure you need a special motherboard? The memory controller is inside the processor, I think the motherboard just provides traces and power.

I agree that it's not that big of a deal for a Plex server in particular, it was just interesting to me because I recently set up a home server based on an old X58 system. It works great but is kind of overkill and uses around 100W, so I was thinking how it would be nice to get a newer and lower powered dual-core. Probably not worth the expense but it's something to keep in mind for the future.

ECC memory tends to be pretty expensive new (especially since most of it is registered too and that won't work in a desktop board), but if you're willing to risk eBay it's not bad. I got a matched 3x4GB set for the system mentioned above for $17 a stick, which is about what normal memory costs.

Eletriarnation fucked around with this message at 20:21 on May 23, 2016

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dunno this third party seller but they're selling a Tyan Mini ITX C222 board for $140. It comes only with the absolute bare minimum of goodies on the back, a grand total of one VGA, 2 USB3, and ethernet ports.

http://www.amazon.com/Tyan-Computer-S5533gm2nr-S1150-Mini-itx/dp/B00KKSEDYQ
http://www.tyan.com/Motherboards_S5533_S5533GM2NR-LE

If you want to go even cheaper for ECC you might have to wait to see how Zen pans out.

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 23, 2016

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Skull Canyon NUC reviews. Still worse than a GT760.

http://anandtech.com/show/10343/the-intel-skull-canyon-nuc6i7kyk-minipc-review/4

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

objects in space.

Oven Wrangler
Is anyone expecting it to be otherwise? It would be a hell of a thing to fit midrange discrete performance from a few years ago into the power envelope and die space of a 45W mobile chip, on top of the four CPU cores. I think the review does mention that there's some thermal throttling which is the disappointing thing to me since they aren't really as restricted by height/weight requirements as normal mobile platforms.

Eletriarnation fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 23, 2016

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Eletriarnation posted:

Are you sure you need a special motherboard? The memory controller is inside the processor, I think the motherboard just provides traces and power.

I agree that it's not that big of a deal for a Plex server in particular, it was just interesting to me because I recently set up a home server based on an old X58 system. It works great but is kind of overkill and uses around 100W, so I was thinking how it would be nice to get a newer and lower powered dual-core. Probably not worth the expense but it's something to keep in mind for the future.

ECC memory tends to be pretty expensive new (especially since most of it is registered too and that won't work in a desktop board), but if you're willing to risk eBay it's not bad. I got a matched 3x4GB set for the system mentioned above for $17 a stick, which is about what normal memory costs.

Well, from everything I could find, both the chipset and cpu need to support it :/

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

objects in space.

Oven Wrangler
I'm not saying you're wrong, I haven't been able to find any good sources myself. This is all I have to go on:

- My X58 (which is a consumer chipset, though more like X99 than something like H170) system from 2008 will run ECC just fine with an ECC-supporting processor. This is from the first generation of Intel processors with integrated memory controller.
- I can't find anyone saying that they tried it and it didn't work, just that they would think that it doesn't work.
- Ark's entries for Haswell and Skylake chipsets say nothing about ECC, but the processors do have support status listed whether it's a yes or a no. Older chipsets for Core 2 do list when ECC is not supported.
- It would be a little weird for a $42 Celeron to support ECC but require a workstation chipset to do it, although this is a pretty weak point by itself.

Have you found any sources that look good saying one way or another?

Searching around, it looks like a lot of motherboards advertise supporting specifically non-ECC memory so maybe there's some extra BIOS work required to support it and they're mostly not bothering, or maybe they just don't want to do the work to validate ECC working with an i3 on a motherboard that will mostly be used for i5s and i7s anyway.

Eletriarnation fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 24, 2016

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The quickest way to get a definitive answer may be to just ask Intel:

https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/presales-form.html

dema
Aug 13, 2006

No NCASE M1 Mini-ITX love in here yet? It's hella expensive and they only produce in batches, but the quality and layout is super nice. And I really like the way it looks. Finally got mine last week.

https://www.ncases.com/

Gory details:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($233.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS8900 Quiet CPU Cooler ($38.99 @ B&H)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($145.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($70.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair SF 600W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit) ($83.89 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor ($248.00 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Wired Gaming Keyboard ($77.99 @ Newegg)
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse ($53.99 @ Amazon)
Other: nCase M1 ($185.00)

The Zalman CNPS8900 probably isn't ideal but I had already purchased it before I decided on this case. Works fine gaming without any case fans, so far. The GPU gets up to 78C and the cores to the high 60s.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You can get a cheap windows 7 key, and use that to activate windows 10, just in case anyone wants a cheap os.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

The Dan Case A4-SFX will start its crowdfunding in 5 days. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to back it, but it is an awesome looking case and probably the smallest we're going to see that fits a full sized video card. The total volume is 7.25 liters.

http://www.dan-cases.com/

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

wipeout posted:

You can get a cheap windows 7 key, and use that to activate windows 10, just in case anyone wants a cheap os.

I'm planning on this for my thin-ITX build, do you know if a Windows 7 Pro gives a Windows 10 Pro activation?

VulgarandStupid posted:

The Dan Case A4-SFX will start its crowdfunding in 5 days. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to back it, but it is an awesome looking case and probably the smallest we're going to see that fits a full sized video card. The total volume is 7.25 liters.

http://www.dan-cases.com/

It's really nice looking. Any idea whether a PCI riser like that screws up how the graphics card works?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

knox_harrington posted:

It's really nice looking. Any idea whether a PCI riser like that screws up how the graphics card works?

According to the designer, he tested a bunch of riser cables and that is the best of the best, which is not surprising because it is from 3M. He is having Lian-Li make his case. They have their own riser cable which was cheaper per single unit, but not cheaper in bulk, and didn't have the flexibility or performance of the 3M one. Unfortunately the bulk price is still rather expensive and the A4 will be more expensive than the M1, probably around $250.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

wipeout posted:

Watch brownthunders thread in SA mart if you need one of these, they work

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

knox_harrington posted:

I'm planning on this for my thin-ITX build, do you know if a Windows 7 Pro gives a Windows 10 Pro activation

MS say yes, should work fine.

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

dema posted:

NCASE M1

I like how clean the build is. Are you planning to install some case fans though, if only to keep the dust out? I have a V. 2 that I got two years ago, haven't gotten around to getting parts for it yet but once the non-reference GTX1070s are out I'll probably build one pretty similar in layout to yours.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Another thread pointed out that Cyrorig is getting into the business of making cases, and they are teasing some interesting looking mini-itx cases here. That taku looks cool and I may end up getting it, and if you wanted a trash can but didn't want to pay apple, nows your chance!

Rukus
Mar 13, 2007

Hmph.

Another thread pointed out that Cyrorig is getting into the business of making cases, and they are teasing some interesting looking mini-itx cases here. That taku looks cool and I may end up getting it, and if you wanted a trash can but didn't want to pay apple, nows your chance!

I'm really curious about the Ola's cooling characteristics. A design that uses convection like the Silverstone FT02, but in a more condensed system where air can't get trapped could make for some good thermals.

I also haven't seen SFF Forum mentioned yet. The custom cases & projects subforum has some really interesting designs you wouldn't normally see from the big manufacturers.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

I agree with you and one of the comments, that Taku would be great as a TV/living room PC.

Got my SX500-LG and H75 here today. Took the RVZ01 apart and mounted the PSU in the bracket. The next step is to mount the CPU and the cooler, and I'm going to need to tear my current desktop apart to get my CPU, so that's a job for tomorrow. Going to put my current 4690K in the RVZ01 and put a 5820K back in my desktop.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 04:27 on May 25, 2016

snuff
Jul 16, 2003

dema posted:

NCASE M1

That looks really sweet but I kinda hate you since you have so much space on your desk and under it. I should post pictures of my Fractal Design Core 500 sitting on a small shelf under my desk at my tiny computer space in my small apartment.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Well, poo poo, now I'm a Cryorig fanboy. BRB, throwing away all my Noctua crap.

JBark
Jun 27, 2000
Good passwords are a good idea.
I feel like any SFF thread can't be complete without at least mentioning Shuttle. They pretty much created the SFF market almost 15 years ago with the SV24, and they've been pushing out decent SFF PCs since then. For a while they were pretty much the only game in town, but they've kinda fallen out of the news in the past few years. I always assumed they would close up shop, but lately they've been branching out into NUC-size and other slim style PCs, and seem to be still going strong.

I actually had an SV24, and man what an amazing piece of kit that was compared to anything else you got from the retailers of the day (CompUSA, Gateway, Packard Bell, etc...) Yeah, it was a little loud and didn't quite have the build quality later models would have, but I was hooked. I've owned 5 models in total (SV24, SN45G, SN25P, SP35P2 Pro, SZ77R5), and every single one has been rock solid. I still have the SN45G 12 years later and it works fine, used to be the only thing I had with a serial port until I realised the SZ77R5 still has a COM header on the mobo. They used to be the only things you could find with higher wattage SFF PSUs, and even now they're one of the only ones that offer things like 4 DIMM slots in the SFF space. The biggest problem with the older models was the inability to upgrade the motherboard, but the past few generations have mini-ITX support, so it means you're no longer stuck with a very expensive paperweight after a few years.

With all the other SFF options these days, it's getting harder to justify the usually higher cost for a Shuttle barebones, but it can be worth it if say you absolutely need 64GB RAM and 4 DIMM slots, or 2 PCIe slots, or just don't want to build everything up from scratch. And they're not too crazy expensive, the top of the line SZ170R8 is a 14L case with a 500W PSU and Z170 mobo for around $440, which seems reasonable.

Luckily my SZ77R5 was the first model that supported mITX, so I've finally got a much cheaper upgrade path than I used to. I'll probably use this case until the PSU dies.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

The Ola looks pretty awesome. Hopefully they get some more information out on it before I have to make a decision about whether or not I'm backing a Dan A4-SFX. It seems to use more or less the same layout, but puts it in a vertical orientation, which could lead to better cooling, as well as a smaller footprint. It might be as small as a A4 and will probably be cheaper too, if I had to guess.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
One thing I like about the Ola over the A4 is the 3.5" HDD spot. I have a 2gb hard drive that I'd like to keep into a new case lol

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Zotac announced a few new miniPC type deals. The most exciting is the EN980, which is NUC sized and packs a possibly mobile 980. They did something that I think is pretty cool, which is an integrated CPU and GPU closed loop water cooler. It adds some height to the unit, as it's probably taller than any other NUC, but it's always really cool to see things like that. And they do, of course, save space and are usually quieter than separate cooling solutions.

http://techreport.com/news/30186/zotac-beefs-up-lineup-of-mini-pcs-for-computex

I just wish they weren't a year+ behind on graphics hardware. Hard to justify the 980 when Nvidia themselves just poo poo all over it. Of course, it doesn't perform worse because newer things are out, but it definitely makes it harder to sell.

VulgarandStupid fucked around with this message at 19:59 on May 26, 2016

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I upgraded to a Silverstone SG13 last December. It's a good case.

Click for more pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

If anyone wanted in on the A4 it's Kickstarter is going now. Won't last long.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/33753221/dan-cases-a4-sfx-the-worlds-smallest-gaming-tower