Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm not changing my vote again, I'm pretty convinced Azuth has gotta go. I'd elaborate but I'm on my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

Yes but as soon as Azuth's name was mentioned everyone jumped out to toss down a vote. It feels like scum were just waiting for a viable candidate they could jump on.

##vote Mags

I think at this point, it's more that deadline is in a few hours and a lurker lynch is the definitive vote right now. I probably won't be around for deadline. Got a sniffly babby at home.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I'm back! Hello friends

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I apologize for lurking over the weekend

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Yes but as soon as Azuth's name was mentioned everyone jumped out to toss down a vote. It feels like scum were just waiting for a viable candidate they could jump on.

##vote Mags

if thats the case then wouldnt Pmom be the vote since he is the bandwagon people jumped off to jump onto Azuth?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm back! Hello friends

hey

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

##vote Mags

A promise is a promise

##vote MG3

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I'm pages back but ho man that bracket :eyepop:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

if thats the case then wouldnt Pmom be the vote since he is the bandwagon people jumped off to jump onto Azuth?

like if pmom was the bandwagon the scum wouldn't get on, but they would get on the azuth one, doesnt that mean pmom is prolly scum? why throw out a third name

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote pmom

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

like if pmom was the bandwagon the scum wouldn't get on, but they would get on the azuth one, doesnt that mean pmom is prolly scum? why throw out a third name

I was the third name thrower-er

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

I was the third name thrower-er

nah you didnt vote it

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

nah you didnt vote it

But I said I would if she did

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I mean if we go by rarities theory that people were less receptive to the pmom wagon that was forming but azuth happened too easy then not lynching pmom makes no sense for rarity

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
shes like ignoring everything that happened EXCEPT the thing that just happened, and then voting randomly

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

Fair, but I don't think Pmom is the best lurker. Given Shadow0 has decided recently to post, MG3 would be my prefered lurker lynch.

I want to post more, but I really don't have anything to say yet, sorry. :(
You all seem to be having an interesting conversation, so I've just been reading that.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

shes like ignoring everything that happened EXCEPT the thing that just happened, and then voting randomly

I see what you mean, and that is weird, but I still think PMom isn't today's best lynch.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like she basically came up with a reason taht a vote shouldnt happen, but ignored the repurcussions of what was happening with that vote with how it relates to the previous voting and throws out a wildcard, its so loving random, and does not seem like a townie who is thinking critically, more like a scum who is pretending to try

rarities scum, and id rather lynch a lurker she isn't pushing for than the one she is

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

like she basically came up with a reason taht a vote shouldnt happen, but ignored the repurcussions of what was happening with that vote with how it relates to the previous voting and throws out a wildcard, its so loving random, and does not seem like a townie who is thinking critically, more like a scum who is pretending to try

rarities scum, and id rather lynch a lurker she isn't pushing for than the one she is

Using your same logic, though, wouldn't that make Azuth scum if rarity is scum?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

Using your same logic, though, wouldn't that make Azuth scum if rarity is scum?

nah i think rarity is arbitrarily throwing out a new candidate but is actually indifferent, but that is a possiblity that she is doing it to protect him

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
basically i think she is being contrarian to appear town

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Hmm you make persuasive argument JakeP

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote Azuth

I'll just stick w/ this for now

PMom you should post we all love you forever <3

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

Hmm you make persuasive argument JakeP

Now who's momentum hopping.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

Now who's momentum hopping.

Oh shut up

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

jon joe posted:

Oh shut up

:3:

(i was just pokin fun)

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

:3:

(i was just pokin fun)

Impossible to tell w/ you.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I still like my vote for Rarity.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

I still like my vote for Rarity.

While that may be, it seems generally agreed that today is a lurker lynch.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

While that may be, it seems generally agreed that today is a lurker lynch.

Alright, I guess I do want us to get a lynch; I think that'd be good for town.
I'm not strongly opposed to any of the candidates right now, but I also don't really have that strong of an opinion on any of them either.
I think I'll be up for another hour or so and see what plays out.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
yaa as much as I think rarity could be scum, I feel like she might actually contribute tomorrow, and id like to get rid of a wildcard player who probably wont be around tomorrow

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Is English your second language?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Shadow0 posted:

Alright, I guess I do want us to get a lynch; I think that'd be good for town.
I'm not strongly opposed to any of the candidates right now, but I also don't really have that strong of an opinion on any of them either.
I think I'll be up for another hour or so and see what plays out.

i think anyone who acts like they have a strong read on azuth magnus or pmom are probably lying

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

Is English your second language?

I used to teach English. :D

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

i think anyone who acts like they have a strong read on azuth magnus or pmom are probably lying

I wouldn't call it a strong read, they are a bunch of lurkers after all. It helps that jons reads on him during the brackets told me what to look for.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
yeah that's really good!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'll be back in like 30 minutes please don't explode w/out me.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Holy poo poo I missed a lot of posts today. What's up everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Azuth0667 (4): vector_to, vector_to, GulagDolls, jon joe, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, jon joe, JakeP, jon joe
imgay (1): GulagDolls, vector_to, GulagDolls
Rarity (1): JakeP, GulagDolls, jon joe, Shadow0, GulagDolls, jon joe, JakeP, JakeP, JakeP
Pinterest Mom (1): JakeP, Rarity, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, JakeP, Rarity, JakeP
MG3 (1): jon joe, jon joe, Rarity, jon joe, jon joe
Absurd Revolver (1): jon joe, GulagDolls, Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, jon joe
Shadow0 (0): GulagDolls, JakeP, JakeP, GulagDolls
vector_to (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
jon joe (0): GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, JakeP, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver

Not Voting (4): Azuth0667, imgay, Mayor Glowku, MG3

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 26 minutes.

TODAY'S QUESTS

Blaze It: There is a funeral today for those of Lumbridge who have been lost to notorious Player Killer bandits. The Duke of Lumbridge has requested that you start a giant funeral pyre to burn all the remains of the victims. MAJOR: Artisan, MINOR: Gathering. KEY COMPONENT: Firemaking. DIFFICULTY: 2

Fight me IRL:There is a secret fighting club in Lumbridge. You wish to seek it out and be trained. MAJOR: Combat, MINOR: Artisan. KEY COMPONENT: Hitpoints DIFFICULTY: 1

Farming Sim '07:A local merchant has offered a major discount on his products if you are able to provide him with a good amount of herbs.MAJOR:Gathering, MINOR: Combat. KEY COMPONENTS: Farming. DIFFICULTY: 3

Remember, higher quest difficulty brings a higher risk of failure but greater rewards!

• Locked thread