Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I lied it's raining too much.

Mags make content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

Holy poo poo I missed a lot of posts today. What's up everyone

rarity wants u dead

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote azuth prob not gonna be around deadline its overwatch time

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im gay for mae

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

jon joe posted:

A promise is a promise

##vote MG3

What promise are you referring to?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

What promise are you referring to?

My promise to Rarity, read a few posts back

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

nah i think rarity is arbitrarily throwing out a new candidate but is actually indifferent, but that is a possiblity that she is doing it to protect him

The problem is "This is a band bad vote I'm sticking where I'm at" is not a persuasive enough statement to stop a bandwagon.The sheer act of putting a vote down forces people to pay attention and not just skim past your post. Yeah, I suppose I'm trusting someone else's reads there which is not generally good play but I'm feeling good about JJ so based on my vibes so far I feel lynching Mags gives us a better shot of hitting scum than lynching Azuth

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Why do you think I'm scum rarity?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

The problem is "This is a band bad vote I'm sticking where I'm at" is not a persuasive enough statement to stop a bandwagon.The sheer act of putting a vote down forces people to pay attention and not just skim past your post. Yeah, I suppose I'm trusting someone else's reads there which is not generally good play but I'm feeling good about JJ so based on my vibes so far I feel lynching Mags gives us a better shot of hitting scum than lynching Azuth

lolol

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I want to lynch Rarity just because. No fun Allowed

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fix your poo poo blizzard

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

I want to lynch Rarity just because. No fun Allowed

Join meeeee!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hi I've been out all day ##vote azuth

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Azuth0667 (6): vector_to, vector_to, GulagDolls, jon joe, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, jon joe, JakeP, jon joe, imgay, Pinterest Mom
imgay (1): GulagDolls, vector_to, GulagDolls
Rarity (1): JakeP, GulagDolls, jon joe, Shadow0, GulagDolls, jon joe, JakeP, JakeP, JakeP
Pinterest Mom (1): JakeP, Rarity, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, JakeP, Rarity, JakeP
MG3 (1): jon joe, jon joe, Rarity, jon joe, jon joe
Shadow0 (0): GulagDolls, JakeP, JakeP, GulagDolls
vector_to (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
jon joe (0): GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, JakeP, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver
Absurd Revolver (0): jon joe, GulagDolls, Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, jon joe, Pinterest Mom

Not Voting (3): Azuth0667, Mayor Glowku, MG3

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 23rd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 16 minutes.

TODAY'S QUESTS

Blaze It: There is a funeral today for those of Lumbridge who have been lost to notorious Player Killer bandits. The Duke of Lumbridge has requested that you start a giant funeral pyre to burn all the remains of the victims. MAJOR: Artisan, MINOR: Gathering. KEY COMPONENT: Firemaking. DIFFICULTY: 2

Fight me IRL:There is a secret fighting club in Lumbridge. You wish to seek it out and be trained. MAJOR: Combat, MINOR: Artisan. KEY COMPONENT: Hitpoints DIFFICULTY: 1

Farming Sim '07:A local merchant has offered a major discount on his products if you are able to provide him with a good amount of herbs.MAJOR:Gathering, MINOR: Combat. KEY COMPONENTS: Farming. DIFFICULTY: 3

Remember, higher quest difficulty brings a higher risk of failure but greater rewards!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Let's not no lynch.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Let's not no lynch.

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

##vote azuth

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I solemnly swear to be more active tomorrow. I'm never a lurker and it feels bad

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kash stop playing overwatch and flip this fool

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also do i not have your battletag? im jakep#1111

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

also do i not have your battletag? im jakep#1111

I added you.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i unluck#1573

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am absurd#1671

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
doctoridle#1851

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Suckmybzlla#80085

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
runescape mafia is now the overwatch hookup thread

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Sorry fam. The first day of this trip was stupid and extremely stressful so I got drunk and fell asleep. I will post everything this morning :shobon:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Sorry fam. The first day of this trip was stupid and extremely stressful so I got drunk and fell asleep. I will post everything this morning :shobon:

bitch u played overwatch all day

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

bitch u played overwatch all day

I wish :( I can't play overwatch until I'm back home.

Flip coming now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Duke of Lumbridge trusted the heroes to choose a proper target, and followed them blindly. Unfortunately, the heroes weren't exactly sure what they were doing and lynched Azuth0667, Vanilla Town.

It is now N1, please send all skill distributions and power uses to me within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hachi machi

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
:ghost: The curse of Ahriman is upon you dumb townies. :ghost:

:goatsecx:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It was a somber night in Lumbridge. The morning was not much better, as the town woke up to find Jon Joe, Vanilla Town murdered last night.

It is now D2, quests will be posted shortly.

:siren: One time only, if you didn't submit skill point upgrades for your quest completion, you may submit them with your choice of quest today. In the future, get them in during the night. :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, Mayor Glowku, MG3, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Shadow0, vector_to

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 27th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 13 hours.

TODAY'S QUESTS

BOOM!: Hunters have approached you with a simple request; build them some sturdy and durable arrows that also blow stuff up.. MAJOR: Artisan, MINOR: Combat KEY COMPONENT: Fletching. DIFFICULTY: 4

Magic Missile:An evil sorcerer is wreaking havoc on the tradesfolk coming into Lumbridge, and he is using powerful runes to do it. Take some runes for yourself and kill the sorcerer. MAJOR: Combat, MINOR: Gathering KEY COMPONENT: Magic DIFFICULTY: 6

Deep Dive:There is a rumor of fish large enough to feed all of Lumbridge hiding deep in the water. Rather than fishing like normal, you will dive down into the water and kill the fish yourself.MAJOR:Gathering, MINOR: Combat. KEY COMPONENTS: Fishing. DIFFICULTY: 4

Remember, higher quest difficulty brings a higher risk of failure but greater rewards!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
THESE QUESTS ARE TRASH

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

THESE QUESTS ARE TRASH

Blame the random number generator fam

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
JJ nooooo, after all that bracketing :(

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

hosed up if true

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

all those lurkers and you kill thebracket guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011