Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

y arent u voting for ur scum 3rd bud, concerned citizen

I'd vote for CC as well today, but I'd rather start with CPig.

The people I wouldn't vote for today are tpink, Li and of course, myself. Although I'd probably only vote AR to avoid a no lynch or on the basis of a claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

what if its the ole wifom scumbit im not scum cuz i defended my scumbo friend TOO MUCH

I mean I guess it could be. I don't see TMM doing that though.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Lmao, how many times do you have to play with me to get it through your thick head.

You just said it yourself: you play this way as town or scum. I think you're scum this time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I'd vote for CC as well today, but I'd rather start with CPig.

The people I wouldn't vote for today are tpink, Li and of course, myself. Although I'd probably only vote AR to avoid a no lynch or on the basis of a claim.

So you are voting me for doing what I do in every game regardless of alignement.

Pro scumhunting work idiot.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

You just said it yourself: you play this way as town or scum. I think you're scum this time.

So wait your big case is

"I think you're scum this time."

lmao

which is it? Me playing my usual way or "I think you are scum."

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You're getting awfully defensive here CPig. Town is up and shouldn't be that worried about being lynched.

I've detailed who I think is town and why I think that way which only leaves a limited number of people left as scum, one of which is a lurker who might get mod killed today. So I'm starting with you because I think you're scum.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Cpig you seem a little on edge for town, especially a game where town is clearly ahead.

Any reason for that? I mean you only have one vote cast on you and it's by the person everyone most strongly suspects at the moment.

Are you hiding a power role or something?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Absurd Revolver posted:

Why would you ask this

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Concerned Citizen posted:

Why would you ask this

It's the only reason besides scum I can think of for being so on guard at this point.

Sorry, am I not supposed to?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Absurd Revolver posted:

It's the only reason besides scum I can think of for being so on guard at this point.

Sorry, am I not supposed to?

I think it's probably better to not out people with roles.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Sorry, didn't mean any harm. Still, maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt then?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Correct!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, to my surprise, TMM's posting today following his super pro-Pmom behavior yesterday is now making me rethink things and lean toward "town but wrong." Still not 100% sure but that's where I'm at now.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
actually its good and lmao

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

meant to quote this post

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

dongsbot 9000 posted:

actually its good and lmao

What's good about outing town power roles, especially since we are already ahead of scum?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

a good chortle

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I have to say that I don't really get the way dongs plays Mafia but I like it. It's different. :allears:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

tpink posted:

I have to say that I don't really get the way dongs plays Mafia but I like it. It's different. :allears:

I became a true believer after his incredible victory in Shine.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
lmao you call that defensive? I'm just trying to figure out your inconsistent poo poo vote.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Cpig you seem a little on edge for town, especially a game where town is clearly ahead.

Any reason for that? I mean you only have one vote cast on you and it's by the person everyone most strongly suspects at the moment.

Your play this game consists of jumping on whatever the most convenient thought that has already been expressed is.

That is not good.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

You're getting awfully defensive here CPig. Town is up and shouldn't be that worried about being lynched.

I've detailed who I think is town and why I think that way which only leaves a limited number of people left as scum, one of which is a lurker who might get mod killed today. So I'm starting with you because I think you're scum.

So here's the thing, you can say it is defensive all you want you still aren't answering me.

Why are you so convinced I am scum?

Is it because you "think I am scum" (great case btw) or is it because I am playing the same way I always do?

Which is it because you are contradicting yourself.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

Your play this game consists of jumping on whatever the most convenient thought that has already been expressed is.

That is not good.

I've made far more effort than you, and it's super obvious with just a cursory glance at our respective posting histories.

I wouldn't be going on the offensive right now if I were you, focus on dispelling your own suspicions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

I've made far more effort than you, and it's super obvious with just a cursory glance at our respective posting histories.

I wouldn't be going on the offensive right now if I were you, focus on dispelling your own suspicions.

lol thanks for the tip dad.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
also low effort != scum

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

also low effort != scum

Not a correlation I intended to make, and since we already resolved my suspicion, I don't know why were having this argument?

I'm not after you for scum yo.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Not a correlation I intended to make, and since we already resolved my suspicion, I don't know why were having this argument?

I'm not after you for scum yo.

I was just pointing something out. Also you are not confirmed town so I wouldn't just say you have resolved any suspicion.

I don't need to "dispel my own suspicions" because TMM is an idiot and has no idea why he is voting me other than "I think he's scum."

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

everyone just keep posting until li dawny comes back

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Not a correlation I intended to make

If this is true.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Why bother saying that?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

If this is true.

Why bother saying that?

It was a direct response to

CapitalistPig posted:

That is not good.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

It was a direct response to

So you making more effort than me means what in that context?

I'm just pointing out facts. You seem to grab onto whatever case is made and talk about how much you are on board with it in big non shitposty posts.

Generally speaking that is sort of scummy, because you are latching onto other people's cases and talking about them.

Makes it seem like you are putting effort in while really contributing not much at all.

At least I am honest about my low effort shitposting.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Seems like you are the one getting defensive now.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

everyone just keep posting until li dawny comes back

Here! Sorry, life things were happening. I honestly don't know about CPig, he's being super defensive and almost hostile over the slightest suspicion and that rubs me wrong. But looking back over posts I'm noticing a couple of things. First, Madman called literally everyone who suspected him scum almost immediately with the exclusion of two people, Flerp and Pinterest. Every single other person who made a case against him he got mad and retaliated. Not saying he's scum either, but again with the super defensive. So my current thoughts are Pink, for reasons previously posted, Madman, or CPig.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

Seems like you are the one getting defensive now.

Actually I'm just directly responding to you, whereas you've been getting up in arms about pretty much anything said about you.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

Here! Sorry, life things were happening. I honestly don't know about CPig, he's being super defensive and almost hostile over the slightest suspicion and that rubs me wrong. But looking back over posts I'm noticing a couple of things. First, Madman called literally everyone who suspected him scum almost immediately with the exclusion of two people, Flerp and Pinterest. Every single other person who made a case against him he got mad and retaliated. Not saying he's scum either, but again with the super defensive. So my current thoughts are Pink, for reasons previously posted, Madman, or CPig.

The only problem with the TMM theory is flerp, who we now know was town. Maybe he was breaking pattern to throw off the trail, but like the others, my suspicion of him has diminished as the day goes on.

As for your thoughts on tpink, could you elaborate a little more on why you consider his voting scummy? Also, while I am most definitely an easy scum target, tpink defended the poo poo outta me on day one, so I don't see how that benefits him when I was real close to a lynch. Not only that, but he did start the pmom vote and I don't see him loving his scumbuddies twice in a row like that.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

The only problem with the TMM theory is flerp, who we now know was town. Maybe he was breaking pattern to throw off the trail, but like the others, my suspicion of him has diminished as the day goes on.

As for your thoughts on tpink, could you elaborate a little more on why you consider his voting scummy? Also, while I am most definitely an easy scum target, tpink defended the poo poo outta me on day one, so I don't see how that benefits him when I was real close to a lynch. Not only that, but he did start the pmom vote and I don't see him loving his scumbuddies twice in a row like that.

Maybe you're right, and that's why I'm not voting anyone yet. I don't have a solid read on anyone like I did Pinterest, but I'm trying to follow the ripples that her flip followed by Florp's being NK (hee hee flip florp, sorry) and those three are making the biggest waves. But, maybe, I should be looking at calmer waters, like the ones by CC who seems to have decided that AR is scum with no justification and other than that has nothing got say except that we shouldn't be discussing roles.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
If you think this is hostile or defensive then you have never seen me hostile or defensive.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

If you think this is hostile or defensive then you have never seen me hostile or defensive.

How do you not see this comment as defensive? It is you defending yourself against being called defensive.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

How do you not see this comment as defensive? It is you defending yourself against being called defensive.

Wait are we not supposed to defend ourselves in mafia anymore?

Is this now a game of let everyone say whatever without defending ourselves or is it loving mafia?

This isn't fun time happy land where everyone is nice to each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

Wait are we not supposed to defend ourselves in mafia anymore?

Is this now a game of let everyone say whatever without defending ourselves or is it loving mafia?

This isn't fun time happy land where everyone is nice to each other.

Except that you're claiming you're not being defensive, and now claiming that being defensive is the natural state of mafia, which is it?

• Locked thread