Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tbh some of the stories I've seen make 50k yen look like chump change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
The story of some dude borrowing from the yakuza just so he can get Scathach. And still didn't get her after like thousands in USD.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

InfinityComplex posted:

The story of some dude borrowing from the yakuza just so he can get Scathach. And still didn't get her after like thousands in USD.

These new Kaiji chapters are just getting stupid.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
The secret to being happy with F/GO is to be a fan of 3 stars and below. Blackbeard, Billy the Kid, Cursed Arm Hassan, Shakespeare, Arash, and Darius III are going to save time. :colbert:
While getting carried by Edmond Dantes the entire way through.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Or spend a year getting free 4-stars. They are usually better than the existing 4 stars that's available.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I got Marie recently. I'm happy with her too even though Iskander's my top rider, viva la france :3:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Did you get your angry Avenger?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Wuxi posted:

Did you get your angry Avenger?

Nope, not yet. Maybe one day....

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Aren't all Avengers angry?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I think I broke my game guys. I used a 40 roll and got a third copy of Saint Martha, Astolfo and a bunch of Craft Essences, then I waste 7 summon tickets and get nothing... then I try one more 40 roll....

And THIS happens.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Congrats on your monster Cu enjoy doing all of the damage

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

What the gently caress.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not surprised anymore, someone got like loving 7 nightingales back when America came out

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

GodofDiscord posted:

I think I broke my game guys. I used a 40 roll and got a third copy of Saint Martha, Astolfo and a bunch of Craft Essences, then I waste 7 summon tickets and get nothing... then I try one more 40 roll....

And THIS happens.

BlitzBlast posted:

What the gently caress.

Baal posted:

I'm not surprised anymore, someone got like loving 7 nightingales back when America came out

BlitzBlast posted:

What the gently caress.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

GodofDiscord posted:

And THIS happens.

Inspired by your good luck, I decided to toss in 80 quartz.

:smithicide:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You fell for the trap

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Second highest atk servant in the game's not a bad trap though

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GodofDiscord posted:

And THIS happens.

Fuckin' nice, man. You are the first goon to pull off a multi 5 star pull like that.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I must save mine for summer beach event and possible kinoki rate up on next event. :sludgepal:

Thank you, grausherra, for making it easier to resist.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah I'm not gonna drop any Quartz or tickets until something I care about comes up and it helps the 5 star beast in me has been sated for the moment

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not interested in yet more berserkers anyways. I want a 5-star lancer or archer.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

GodofDiscord posted:

And THIS happens.

GIVE CU ALTER TO ME

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Same. Waiting for Camelot or a Okita event personally :shobon:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Or any other saberface the game wants to throw at my poor self-control

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Freak Futanari hasn't posted yet because he's cursing about having to make voodoo dolls for a second person.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I don't even want Cu Alter, so no worries there. The only 5-star zerker i'm interested in getting is Vlad

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
As much as I wanted a 5-Star Cu he looks like loving garbage as an Alter, so I'll live my life never knowing his touch

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Compendium posted:

GIVE CU ALTER TO ME

Cu Alter is a testament to me about how easily you can flip positive virtues into evil virtues under the right circumstances (usually despair or in this case cranking up the bloodlust).

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Meanwhile, you can crank the angry edgyness to 11th to get avanger. :v:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I still want Dantes even though I also want Alter Jeanne God dammit

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I still need Arjuna, Altera, and Scathach.

I am probably the only person who doesn't have the first two yet.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I want Scathach and Altera :( though Scathach is the higher priority be it as it may.

Nyaa posted:

Meanwhile, you can crank the angry edgyness to 11th to get avanger. :v:

He seems like the flip side of that from what I've read and is another example of Servants sometimes being too willful and egotistical to be reliable pawns. Like it's thanks to him that Gudako doesn't remain trapped in coma either because his edginess had a data overflow and rolled back around to being Good or he has some sense of heroic goodness that is the point of Heroic Spirits as humanities Saviors.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

He just didn't like Solomon and grew to like the MC over the course of the event.

It probably helped the MC was so obliging to his flair for the dramatic, unlike those sticks in the mud Amakusa and Jeanne.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

hi i watched the carnival anime and i thought it was really good

is there a place where i can watch zero because i can't find one

also excluding carnival which of these animes is the best one i already saw lps of tsukiwhatever and stay night and hollow starwars AT-AT

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
What do you mean you can't find Fate/Zero, that's on Crunchyroll AND Netflix if I remember right

Aug 24, 2011

crunchyroll doesn't seem to have it

dunno if netflix is in australia yet but i don't have that either

e: actually crunchyroll just says they "don't have it in my region" which is bullshit so how do i get around that

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dreggon posted:

crunchyroll doesn't seem to have it

dunno if netflix is in australia yet but i don't have that either

e: actually crunchyroll just says they "don't have it in my region" which is bullshit so how do i get around that

In your case, if you can't get it any other way, :filez: probably.

Jarakchan
Mar 17, 2009

Fate/Zero is absolutely on Netflix in Australia, I was watching it earlier.

Aug 24, 2011

it turns out unlike the firefox i'm using right now, chrome has an addon that gets around stupid regional bullshit on crunchyroll so i am using that

except it's dubbed is there a way to get subtitles

also are the other fate animes any good, i would like to see the one where the kung fu teacher beats up king arthur because kung fu teacher is my favourite character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

oh also, who is this middle guy in the OP

the idea of fuji nee and gilgamesh being drinking buddies is really funny so i want to know who the third guy is