Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Serious question: What are his most loyal subjects writing in the pads as he looks at things?
Asking for a friend.

http://kimjongunlookingatthings.tumblr.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Anime fanfiction

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
contributing
http://news.google.ca/news/section?cf=all&hl=en&pz=1&q=Kim+Jong-un

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

who is the foxy chinese in mint green?

drat

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Bob Morales posted:

drat

It's his waifu

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I would like to know this too

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

lol at the dead gay fish

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I heard he was bi and fooled around with rodmans worm

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
yess

we know Rodman is bi so maybe he had a fetish for fat androgynous men with cheese ankle

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Anime

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

AugmentedVision posted:

yess

we know Rodman is bi so maybe he had a fetish for fat androgynous men with cheese ankle

power is sexy, rodman likes to know he can pound a living god right in its little piggy poophole

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Godamn that kid sure can eat. He should probably get himself an heir on the fast.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Bob Morales posted:

drat

I am guessing that it was the concubine chosen for his most awsomeness. She seems to be something he does not look at.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0zs5GddPs

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
P creepy how in every picture there's a ton of people laughing at his jokes and writing poo poo down on those paper pads, trying not to get executed by the military later for dishonoring Kim.

I just hope they nuke Inchean airport. gently caress that airport.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I heard he was bi and fooled around with rodmans worm

I'd gently caress him personally. He's fat but he has a moderately cute face. I'd also gently caress him because of the "sex semper tyrannis" principle. I'd just have to make sure not to scream "take it porky" while climaxing, I don't like gulags.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Cartouche posted:

Serious question: What are his most loyal subjects writing in the pads as he looks at things?
Asking for a friend.

Serious answer: You can let your friend know that you have it on good authority that it's straight from the official sores.
Replying for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
That's a lot of malnourished soldiers

• Locked thread