Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I hope Vector is ok. I think they have gone MIA from the forums altogether.

Good luck mate.

As far as who is scum and not scum.

Glowku, Rarity, and MG3 are pinging me the most.

I really don't like MG3's "catching up" to make a vote while calling people out and not really actually building a case rather than making a couple quotes. Seems feigned IMO and I feel like the vote on Rarity just now is maybe a buss for cred given that she was at -2.

Glowku has almost no content at all. Their posts are bereft of anything but a few shady votes.

Also I admittedly kind of omgussed Rarity. For whatever reason she always comes after me, and I made that vote long before a lot of heat built up on them. I'd at least like them to come back to the thread and make some kind of statement before we take em' out for lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I hope Vector is ok. I think they have gone MIA from the forums altogether.

Good luck mate.

As far as who is scum and not scum.

Glowku, Rarity, and MG3 are pinging me the most.

I really don't like MG3's "catching up" to make a vote while calling people out and not really actually building a case rather than making a couple quotes. Seems feigned IMO and I feel like the vote on Rarity just now is maybe a buss for cred given that she was at -2.

Glowku has almost no content at all. Their posts are bereft of anything but a few shady votes.

Also how can you believe I'm bussing rarity when she was all over me on D1 trying to get me lynched at the end of the day.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah if we're gonna lynch rarity for lurking, we have some much more terrible candidates

i mean scum ain't gonna do it for us, and at this rate it's just gonna be a bunch of lurkers not posting while getting slowly picked off

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Absurd Revolver posted:

yeah if we're gonna lynch rarity for lurking, we have some much more terrible candidates

i mean scum ain't gonna do it for us, and at this rate it's just gonna be a bunch of lurkers not posting while getting slowly picked off

I'm not voting her for lurking, I don't know about the other votes. This is going to be about my level of participation in this game. I work 8-6 EST, so I won't be able to post during that time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Let it be known that I'm fine with a lurker lynch and even lynching Rarity because I do still find her scummy despite my retaliatory vote on her, that's not feigned. HOWEVER, again there is a full day until deadline.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

I'm not voting her for lurking, I don't know about the other votes.

yeah i know why you're voting for her, and it's not a bad case, but several others did so on the impetus of lurker lynching, and jeeze we could just put vector out of his misery if you want that

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Absurd Revolver posted:

yeah i know why you're voting for her, and it's not a bad case, but several others did so on the impetus of lurker lynching, and jeeze we could just put vector out of his misery if you want that

Oh, yeah. Lurker lynching is always lame.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

I'll vote whoever you want me to, please sir let me live I'm not a bad boy.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
rarity isnt just a lurker lynch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pSh0VAVYn4

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow you convinced me my fellow thief
##vote rarity

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm gonna laugh if this terrible case leads to an actual scum lynch.

Like, it would be amazing. A new standard of mafia.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im not columbo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah you could be scumbo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
woah nelly

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GulagDolls posted:

##vote rarity i've been swayed. also rarity is lurker that must be destroyed since scum won't/can't do it.

This is completely ignoring the fact my computer was out of commission and since I got it back I've been active.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MG3 posted:

##vote rarity

Mags, why did the posts you quoted prompt a vote?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MG3 posted:

Do you not see the way that she's changed her impetus for voting me on D1? That's scummy.

Ah, here we go. I think you're not fully understanding me there. The reason I switched my vote was to take a stand against the current push, the reason I switched my vote to you specifically was prompted by JJ and based on your lurking. It wasn't as simple as you're assuming it was.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only decent votes on me are Jake and Mags, they're the only ones with any logical thought behind them. I've already talked about Mags not fully understanding me. As for Jake, it's true that i tend to avoid NKing lurkers as scum. I'm a competitive player, I play to win so as scum I'll normally kill off the best town players regardless of their post counts. However, Jake's suffering from confirmation bias and extrapolating a pattern from one piece of information when there's a bunch of reasons scum could have wanted to kill JJ.

Glowku's vote on me is still bad and unexplained, give him a look tomorrow if I do get lynched.

Gulag's misrepresenting me as a lurker is also bad.

imgay's vote is based on his and Jake's eternal wankfest and I don't even know

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Glowku

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry, Rarity. :(
##vote Rarity
:redhammer: I do believe

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hi all, I see the hammer but I won't be free until I get back home around 9PM EST! I'll post asap

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My flight is delayed and I will not be home until after midnight.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:rip: jake

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Just like dial up runescape, replies from the server take forever

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gonna sacrifice flavor for this one so I can get it out already

Rarity, scum aligned goon, was lynched d2.
Vector_To, town aligned vanilla, was modkilled d2.

distributing quest results now. Since it's a holday weekend in the US day will start when all actions in OR monday night if that works for everyone

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Another game, another Rarity scum down.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Wait, AA are you Stunt?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MG3 posted:

Wait, AA are you Stunt?

What's stunt?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Nevermind, I thought you might have changed your name from "stuntastic" to "Anomalous Amalgam" because I had this weird deja vu on your avatar and for some reason associated it with the User stuntastic who used to play mafia like 4 years ago.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MG3 posted:

Nevermind, I thought you might have changed your name from "stuntastic" to "Anomalous Amalgam" because I had this weird deja vu on your avatar and for some reason associated it with the User stuntastic who used to play mafia like 4 years ago.

Ah, gotcha gotcha.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

So uhhh. Is this game still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm calling it. MG is probated for most of the next game day, multiple people don't submit day or night actions, I've already had to modkill someone for not playing.

gg all.

• Locked thread