Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

a weed jail thread is a good idea

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Maybe if you didn't gas so many of my threads I might want to make more.

FluffieDuckie

i was trying to encourage you to make good threads. you can be hysterical when you want to be

shinmai

CHK Instruction

misty mountaintop posted:

Maybe if you didn't gas so many of my threads I might want to make more.

I find it's best not to take it personally (especially since mods almost definitely don't), sometimes you have a good idea but it doesn't pan out as well as you thought it might, or someone else already had the same idea or something.
Also, sometimes even good threads devolve into people just shooting the breeze, which is better contained in one thread so everyone can contribute and keep track of the discussions going on.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Maybe you should let my threads ride for a while to see if they become good threads instead of deciding that they're going to be bad because they're not a version of one of the two or three types of thread that's considered "good" here. I could spend all day making threads about the mummy's curse (thread where it's a foul-mouthed mummy) or fire release notes (thank you for joining fire beta, please note, we are aware of the "spreading" bug and are working to resolve this issue) or Yelp Reviews of Other Dimensions but I just want to get baked and post and gently caress around with people and see if something organic happens instead of forced "fun."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I just want to get baked and post and gently caress around with people and see if something organic happens instead of forced "fun."

FluffieDuckie posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

Maybe you should let my threads ride for a while to see if they become good threads instead of deciding that they're going to be bad because they're not a version of one of the two or three types of thread that's considered "good" here. I could spend all day making threads about the mummy's curse (thread where it's a foul-mouthed mummy) or fire release notes (thank you for joining fire beta, please note, we are aware of the "spreading" bug and are working to resolve this issue) or Yelp Reviews of Other Dimensions but I just want to get baked and post and gently caress around with people and see if something organic happens instead of forced "fun."

if just throwing out threads without thought and getting them gassed upsets you as much as it seems to, this might not be the right place for you to get baked and kick back because we're not going to change how we're running this place to accommodate your baked posting needs

also we've asked you many times not to complain about gassed threads so please stop doing that

shinmai

CHK Instruction
also, all three of those thread ideas sound like they could be worked into fun threads where both the baked and the raw dough could post, gently caress around and have fun.

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

FluffieDuckie posted:

shinmai posted:

also, all three of those thread ideas sound like they could be worked into fun threads where both the baked and the raw dough could post, gently caress around and have fun.

"Half-baked thread idea patisserie"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

when one of my threads get gassed, I think to myself - did Beyoncé quit when destiny's child broke up? no, she did not. and now look at her. she could have been pissed that the record contract got "gassed" and just gave up, but she kept it real and now look at her.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
In general, it's important not to give up when you face difficulties, and instead, try to learn from them, pick yourself up and try to do better next time.

Piso Mojado

what I'm trying to say is that we all have the same 24 hours a day as Beyoncé. don't let yourself get in the way of your posting dreams.

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

when one of my threads get gassed, I think to myself - did Beyoncé quit when destiny's child broke up? no, she did not. and now look at her. she could have been pissed that the record contract got "gassed" and just gave up, but she kept it real and now look at her.

Piso Mojado

Beyoncé.

shinmai

CHK Instruction

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

tao of lmao

Happy birthday, me. Just completely soaked in sweat contemplating taking my 2nd shower today waiting for guests to arrive.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

tao of lmao posted:

Happy birthday, me. Just completely soaked in sweat contemplating taking my 2nd shower today waiting for guests to arrive.

Happy birthday you! Go ahead and take that shower, it will help pass the time while guests are on their way. I hope you have a wonderful party!

FluffieDuckie

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

happy birthday. keep it au naturel though, that's what i do. my musk drives away predators (and friends)

hi how are you ♥

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQO1jOXLeg

Piso Mojado

happy birthday julio!

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
Happy birthday! I just came back from a run, myself, so I'm feeling the sweat. 'Tis the season for multiple showers!

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Happy birthday! I just came back from a run, myself, so I'm feeling the sweat. 'Tis the season for multiple showers!

Nice!! I like running more than anyone!!

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

happy birthday julio!

Macnult

tao of lmao posted:

Happy birthday!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

tao of lmao posted:

Was working on something boring, but this gave me a perfect excuse to play around!

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Happy birthday! Hope it's awesome as all hell

as for me, I'm hanging out at work all day. Been slooooowwww what with the dreary rain and all.

bean mom

----------------

bean mom

it is so loving hot here aaaaaaaaaa

no ac either

but im thinking about getting one out of the attic

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hit 90 here today and very humid but spent most of the day out on the water, stay cool byob people in currently hot climates

Robot Made of Meat

Zyla posted:

it is so loving hot here aaaaaaaaaa

no ac either

but im thinking about getting one out of the attic

Mmmmmm. Hot.

Hot is good. I suffer through about 11 months of freezing nearly to death in order to enjoy the several minutes of hot we get each year.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah I do not miss the AZ summers. Bare feet shouldn't burn on the sidewalk. But I do miss desert parties in the summer :sigh:

bean mom

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Mmmmmm. Hot.

Hot is good. I suffer through about 11 months of freezing nearly to death in order to enjoy the several minutes of hot we get each year.

i love cold i should move to canada

cold = more blankets

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net