Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

https://twitter.com/Parker9_/status/736715190507429888

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
TOXX STATUS REPOT

Self: Dehumanized

Trump: Faced to

America: Great Again

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Harold Stassen posted:

TOXX STATUS REPOT

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Harold Stassen posted:

TOXX STATUS REPOT

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Any word on when Trump plans on creating a foreign legion for the Trump empire? Because I want in.

Give me a yuge and luxurious tower to compensate my terrible red text av.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Donald Trump bangs women who are hotter than the surface of the sun.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
simon magas

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dr Dracula posted:

simon magas

And there he lies to this day, for he was not the Christ.

TRUMP! *click*

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

It's amazing that this surprises them. They genuinely thought "lol Trump will be an easy opponent, he's ridiculous, Hillary has got this" despite everything that happened during the Republican primary :cripes:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

WitchFetish posted:

Any word on when Trump plans on creating a foreign legion for the Trump empire? Because I want in.

Give me a yuge and luxurious tower to compensate my terrible red text av.

this is something I actually think about. I can almost certainly get a job programming the drones that will monitor the Wall. had a secret clearance for a previous job and I've got a fairly deep network in the software industry.

I think my wife would kill me though.

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

You know what must be done.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

this is something I actually think about. I can almost certainly get a job programming the drones that will monitor the Wall. had a secret clearance for a previous job and I've got a fairly deep network in the software industry.

What kind of weak inefficient wall requires drones though?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

What kind of weak inefficient wall requires drones though?

so I think the Wall is a brilliant element of Trump's campaign: it's big, it's visual, it's a jobs program, it's something everyone can understand, it's crazy and exciting. Personally I think it's worth voting Trump over Hilary *just* to see if he can actually pull it off.

But it ain't getting built (I'm so sorry).

Ultimately, I think it's going to be an invisible wall created by drones that can stay in the air for days on end and fast response border patrols. Separately, hiring illegals will be made next to impossible.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

so I think the Wall is a brilliant element of Trump's campaign: it's big, it's visual, it's a jobs program, it's something everyone can understand, it's crazy and exciting. Personally I think it's worth voting Trump over Hilary *just* to see if he can actually pull it off.

Ultimately, I think it's going to be an invisible wall created by drones that can stay in the air for days on end and fast response border patrols. Separately, hiring illegals will be made next to impossible.

:sad:

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Dear thread,

I have forsaken you. I was hanging in the pool, but not wearing the hat. Our future Immortal Lord, who has had many deals with the Sun God, showed his wrath to me. I have been burned and the peeling of my skin will be a reminder of our struggle and keep my mind full of the knowledge of how we can make america great again.

-Oil! (burned not only in skin, but also in deference to Trump)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

tazjin posted:

It's amazing that this surprises them. They genuinely thought "lol Trump will be an easy opponent, he's ridiculous, Hillary has got this" despite everything that happened during the Republican primary :cripes:

i just like how they've gone from "lol trump is splitting the republicans and handing hillary the presidency" to "REEEEEE BERNIE STOP SPLITTING THE DEMOCRATS AND HANDING TRUMP THE PRESIDENCY" in the span of 2 months

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
http://i.imgur.com/EzS23WY.webm

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

The Brown Menace posted:

i just like how they've gone from "lol trump is splitting the republicans and handing hillary the presidency" to "REEEEEE BERNIE STOP SPLITTING THE DEMOCRATS AND HANDING TRUMP THE PRESIDENCY" in the span of 2 months

lol

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
We are going to take our country back and we are going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
MAGA THANKS FOR TOWER!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't even read this thread anymore. I just scroll down each page staring at all the Towers.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
HEY! My posts are up here!

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Toxx for Trump. Give me a tower thank you

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

I was for Trump back in August. I'd like a tower please.

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
If Trump wins make this the background of DnD

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

TRUMP!

*click*

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
How did the Trump! *click* thing get started?

(and just to preempt any smartasses:)

TRUMP! *click*

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Dr Dracula posted:

How did the Trump! *click* thing get started?

(and just to preempt any smartasses:)

TRUMP! *click*

People would hang up on phone pollsters/Sanders phonebankers after just saying "Trump!"

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

gonna fill out my ballot with this picture

MAGA friends

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

current media topics: slick hillary's emails, quibbles over HOW MUCH money glorious trump gave to our country's veterans :psyduck:

this thing is in the bag

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

tazjin posted:

People would hang up on phone pollsters/Sanders phonebankers after just saying "Trump!"

This leaves out two of the best details

One being that this became a meme because a poster itf was working for a polling firm and kept having this happen

And the other being that these respondents wouldn't get their vote in the poll registered because they wouldn't wait to answer questions or provide demographic info, just as soon as they realized it was a poll they would yell trump and hang up

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
There is a man, possibly two, inhabiting don Jr's lion / safari gimp fursuit

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

L-Boned has issued a correction as of 18:12 on May 31, 2016

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs
As both Trump and myself are in the construction & property management business, and are self-employed & funded, we share two unyielding passions: YUUUUGE profits, and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

THE TRUMP MUST FLOW! DEHUMANIZATION-COMPLETE!

GIVE ME THE TOWER, I WANT THE GOLD TOWER!

With Regards,

geeteeslow

MAGA '16

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/737741690287591425

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guess I'm toxxing for Trump too.

1994 Toyota Celica has issued a correction as of 01:46 on Jun 1, 2016

• Locked thread