Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:stare:

Also wow "Last time a southpaw hammered like that in this city Apollo Creed didn't get up"

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 18:31 on May 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Good lord that shot

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

If this game becomes a track meet i will be 100% ok with that

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:stare:

Also wow "Last time a southpaw hammered like that Apollo Creed didn't get up"

Hahahaha

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
AHHHH

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Game on, holy hell

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

loving 3 guys sliding, jeez

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Top Hats Monthly posted:

DJExile and TopHats, the thread.

The game is on ESPN2 if you want to join us

i'm watching but this would be even harder to pretend i know anything about than the sports i watch regularly

it's cool though, i like watching the final games of the tourney

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Bah Gawd, is that the Terapins music? :bahgawd:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh poo poo that's bad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Heacock dead

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

God that looked bad

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

OH GOD :stonk:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Aaaaaaa that replay

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dutchy posted:

i'm watching but this would be even harder to pretend i know anything about than the sports i watch regularly

it's cool though, i like watching the final games of the tourney

That's cool. You are welcome here

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

God drat hope those guys are ok, that looked awful

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:doink:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wow

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

UNC is amazing off restarts

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Maryland has to win face offs

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wow he had all drat day

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
i don't normally go "ugh look at that bro just ugh" but every lacrosse player really does look like an rear end in a top hat.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dutchy posted:

i don't normally go "ugh look at that bro just ugh" but every lacrosse player really does look like an rear end in a top hat.

I take that personally!!! *hides snapback*

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dutchy posted:

Yeah I love the game but that stereotype exists for a reason.

drat that quick stick

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Holy god that first quarter ruled

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hooking my rear end

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Both defenses looking better

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jesus this goldstock kid is something

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DJExile posted:

Both defenses looking better

Boo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That should be on NC?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If Maryland scores just one more goal this half I think NC is in trouble

E: NC is jn a ton of trouble

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 19:07 on May 30, 2016

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

If Maryland scores just one more goal this half I think NC is in trouble

Yeah I don't think they can hang in a track meet, they're getting frustrated

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

YEP

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

God Rambo is impressive

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hahaha that post hit, drat

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's a good save there at the end

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

None of those kids had dpoles. SMDH.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

None of those kids had dpoles. SMDH.

Some bullshit, imo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Heels being sloppy as hell in transition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Rambo gets the hat trick

• Locked thread