Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Macnult posted:

This announcer owns.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hahahahaha what the hell

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Owned by God

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

what an idiot

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Goldstock has to feel 2 inches tall

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

IT'S TIME

IT'S TIME

IT'S VADEROVER TIME

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DJExile posted:

Goldstock has to feel 2 inches

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

All about that BONUS LACROSSE TIME

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Macnult posted:

All about that BONUS LACROSSE TIME

Same

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

BONUS LAX

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Why do they call it "Sudden Victory"?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Why do they call it "Sudden Victory"?

Every sport seemed to get away from saying sudden death for whatever reason

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DJExile posted:

Every sport seemed to get away from saying sudden death for whatever reason

Is it too violent :ohdear:

God I hope that's not the reason

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Wouldn't shock me if it was

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

THAT SAVE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

my heart

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Holy poo poo what a massive save

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Man down did a hell of a job to lock off Rambo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh god rally caps no

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Dunno about Sudden Death, but I'm pretty sure that was the reasoning behind not calling that one running drill "suicides" anymore.

gently caress running suicides or whatever it's called now.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's an enormous penalty kill goddamn

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

AHHHHH

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GOALIE CLINIC

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hahahaha are they evened up?

E THAT'S THE GUY WHO HIT GOLDSTOCK LOL

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nice job 31 you dipshit

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lol hidden ball trick

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

31 you loving idiot. Good job Maryland

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HOLY poo poo UNC STOLE IT

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WHAT A loving GAME

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Of course it's Cloutier

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Feel bad for the goalie, that was a great save immediately devalued by a total moron

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Top Hats Monthly posted:

31 you loving idiot. Good job Maryland

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dutchy posted:

Feel bad for the goalie, that was a great save immediately devalued by a total moron

Yeah it was a fantastic save.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I can understand emotions getting out of control, but you really really can't do that during OT.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I can understand emotions getting out of control, but you really really can't do that during OT.

Yeah and it's not as if that's a ticky tack penalty, it was clear as day

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I was really pulling for Maryland, but I'm happy for the UNC coach. Get them next year MD. 31 can redeem himself next year

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I was really pulling for Maryland, but I'm happy for the UNC coach. Get them next year MD. 31 can redeem himself next year

Yeah I forgot about that awful story about his kid until it came up a week ago.

Marlows
Nov 4, 2009
Go Heels! Won the men's and women's championships yesterday and today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pars
Sep 7, 2011
Saw the highlights this morning, almost makes wish I had stayed up until 5 AM to watch live.

Can't wait for the full game replay

• Locked thread