Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

FluffieDuckie posted:

here's one of my favorite duck pictures

Needs an "ACTUAL SIZE" sticker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

can you take my mind off the loss of 2 days worth of lunch?
you could've been chain-probated into obscurity like Moridin

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

FluffieDuckie posted:

Piso Mojado

Renegret posted:

on the other hand

If the reason I'm leaving is because Deborah is a bitch, what's the best way to say that.

"not a fit for the company culture" sounds kinda generic

no. no. no. if you're a candidate, you're modus operandi is conveying you can work in any environment and if you don't know something you can learn it. say something positive like, "I didn't feel like I was being challenged enough and I really wanted a position that not only scaled up and grow my current abilities, but also allowed me to scale out and develop new skills." bs, I know, but hey, that's interviewing!

Elusif

symbolic posted:

you could've been chain-probated into obscurity like Moridin

this is true, probations are invariably worse than being banned.

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Piso Mojado posted:

no. no. no. if you're a candidate, you're modus operandi is conveying you can work in any environment and if you don't know something you can learn it. say something positive like, "I didn't feel like I was being challenged enough and I really wanted a position that not only scaled up and grow my current abilities, but also allowed me to scale out and develop new skills." bs, I know, but hey, that's interviewing!

I'm really bad at interviewing

I got my current job because the manager doing the interview was like "woah we went to the same school. Nice. Hey do you know what a private IP address is?"

"uh...yeah...totally"

"okay perfect you're hired"

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Eonwe posted:

saint isaias you did the sword of the bastard elf cyoa right?

congrats on making the best gbs topic in the history of gbs

that was me, and that's a very kind thing to say.

staggering ik rotations increases stability at the cost of some of the enthusiasm a couple of new iks working as a team could probably muster up. that enthusiasm would probably lessen stability though

hi how are you ♥

FluffieDuckie

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

staggering ik rotations increases stability at the cost of some of the enthusiasm a couple of new iks working as a team could probably muster up. that enthusiasm would probably lessen stability though

could i get a graph on that?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FluffieDuckie posted:

could i get a graph on that?

yeah

e: by boner age 35

hi how are you ♥

FluffieDuckie

yeah

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckie posted:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

yeah

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

yeah

----------------

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
Good morning folks

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Hidey-ho!

It's ten minutes to midnight here, so I guess this is the changing of shift.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hi Darth Lamer, it's afternoon where I'm at but I hope you have a wonderful morning regardless! How are you doing today?

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
It's afternoon here as well, I just woke up early late. I'm doing okay, just trying to get the hang of things here, I'm a stupid newbie (as my avatar implies) but it's pretty neat so far

Edit: Got an avatar lolololoollololo

Crinklepouch fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Apr 8, 2020

treasure bear

yeah

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
what the h*ck is going on in here

I Was The Fury

Also I need some advice from all my yobbin buds. I have to run my dnd session tonight and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas! The setting is modern day with fantasy elements (magic, werewolves, vampires, aliens, etc.) And the group works for a record label that is branching out to become a multimedia megacorporation. The group itself is in charge of carrying out the dangerous footwork that usually would need an A-Team equivalent. So far they have rescued the sponsored cam girl "XxX_SighornyBeaver_XxX" from a sigourney weaver ultra fan who sent his kidnapping robot after the wrong person, they have offered a mummy a record deal in exchange for not getting cursed, they have set fire to the Datacenter of some former KGB group that pirates material and hits the source with cryptolocker viruses, and they have gone to a large number of strip clubs because they assume strippers would be a good source of information for secret goings-on that they are looking into. Any ideas? I'm not a very creative person to start with and these guys are running me dry

I Was The Fury

Darth Lamer posted:

It's afternoon here as well, I just woke up early late. I'm doing okay, just trying to get the hang of things here, I'm a stupid newbie (as my avatar implies) but it's pretty neat so far

Well, in my opinion, you've picked the correct subforum to be a newbie. I'm relatively new to byob too but I'll be damned if this isn't the friendliest group of funny people on this whole wide forum.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

I Was The Fury posted:

Also I need some advice from all my yobbin buds. I have to run my dnd session tonight and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas! The setting is modern day with fantasy elements (magic, werewolves, vampires, aliens, etc.) And the group works for a record label that is branching out to become a multimedia megacorporation. The group itself is in charge of carrying out the dangerous footwork that usually would need an A-Team equivalent. So far they have rescued the sponsored cam girl "XxX_SighornyBeaver_XxX" from a sigourney weaver ultra fan who sent his kidnapping robot after the wrong person, they have offered a mummy a record deal in exchange for not getting cursed, they have set fire to the Datacenter of some former KGB group that pirates material and hits the source with cryptolocker viruses, and they have gone to a large number of strip clubs because they assume strippers would be a good source of information for secret goings-on that they are looking into. Any ideas? I'm not a very creative person to start with and these guys are running me dry

im worried about you

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Darth Lamer posted:

:ssh: we're all stupid newbies at hear

HighwireAct posted:

what the h*ck is going on in here

FluffieDuckie has gone mad with power!

I Was The Fury

im worried about you

Why?

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oh my god i just found a human poop behind the dumpster at work

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach posted:

so, just where you left it?

----------------

cute anime girl

Scathach posted:

are you gonna eat that oorr...

bean mom

Darth Lamer posted:

welcome to byob!

please chill on our many couches and pillows

dont forget to ask one of our on duty iks for a probation from time to time, it helps cleanse the soul

----------------

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cute anime girl posted:

are you gonna eat that oorr...

All yours bro

cute anime girl

Scathach posted:

All yours bro

thanks

Chelb

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
my scotch bonnets are finally starting to ripen. i am a happy texan.

courtesy of rushi

Piso Mojado

I like the new rules, but for the record, we really can't have enough threads honoring Robin Williams and I hope it doesn't deter posters from sharing their favorite memories of him tomorrow (the anniversary of his death).

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Cisco packet tracer can eat a dick

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I'm blaming the software for my bad configuration!!!!

This studying thing is for the birds

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
The more I study computers, the more amazed I am that they even work in the first place.

Half of working networking is "Hey 30 years ago they came up with this really loving stupid standard and now we're kind of stuck with it so lol"

*flushes entire 127..0.0.0/8 network down toilet*

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I'M SUCH A loving NERD :cry: :qq:

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
nice double post this one was a legit accident

Piso Mojado

Renegret posted:

The more I study computers, the more amazed I am that they even work in the first place.

Half of working networking is "Hey 30 years ago they came up with this really loving stupid standard and now we're kind of stuck with it so lol"

*flushes entire 127..0.0.0/8 network down toilet*

http://www.stilldrinking.org/programming-sucks

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

I like the new rules, but for the record, we really can't have enough threads honoring Robin Williams and I hope it doesn't deter posters from sharing their favorite memories of him tomorrow (the anniversary of his death).

I thought he died on 9/11, aged 69 :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

you're a trouble maker