Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Cthulu Carl posted:

Ay chihuahua :swoon:

*tugs collar to release steam, thumps foot repeatedly on ground and howls*

Classic Riker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

"Ugh, we'll have to find another route. Troi and Crusher blocked the hallway with their cameltoe mirrors again :rolleyes:"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Big Mean Jerk posted:

"Ugh, we'll have to find another route. Troi and Crusher blocked the hallway with their cameltoe mirrors again :rolleyes:"

That's basically what they did. They didn't have a cameltoe mirror set built, so they put some big mirrors up over a chunk of engineering.

I think that was the same episode where they had a spa day together. I think it's the only episode where they even spoke to each other, except for that episode where everyone on board tried to force Troi to have an abortion, though that might have been a Pulaski episode.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Maria Sirtis being vocally thankful to Star Trek for getting her out of having to keep making Cannon/Corman films will always make her good people by me

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That's pretty cool of her, but everyone has to make at least one Corman movie. It's a rite of passage.

That said, I've seen Marina Sirtis in a few other movies and she's a godawful actress. I still like her though.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

criscodisco posted:

I think that was the same episode where they had a spa day together. I think it's the only episode where they even spoke to each other, except for that episode where everyone on board tried to force Troi to have an abortion, though that might have been a Pulaski episode.
was that the one where that thing raped her

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

or was that the one where she thought riker raped her

I know it wasnt the one with the wuthering heights spirit because he only raped the other female lead on the show

rape

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

whoflungpoop posted:

was that the one where that thing raped her

It's not rape if she sparkling the whole time.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

she sucked in mass effect but her character had massive blue space knockers so i remember her fondly

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

I'll be in my quarters.

naem
May 29, 2011

ENGAGE

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*sprints down corridor*

Gotta create a new Holodeck program while I still got dem images in my head.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

PREPARE DOCKING MANEUVERS

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I like the use of shoulder pads in workout gear.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I'm re-watching DS9 and man that dweeb Wesley has nothing on Jake Sisko.

That's his girlfriend.

Also it's unsettling how many people basically jack quark off to make business deals.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Jake is the true Riker of DS9

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Didn't Jake also have that one like succubus lady?

Only she didn't feed off sex but his creative energies when he was writing or something?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

pulaski: got any naked pics of ur dad?
riker: no
pulaski: wanna buy some? :grin:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
So I watch the Lost in Space Pilot, not complete poo poo, but also at times made me think of 7th Heaven in space.

Also just finished TOS. Man that Ewing chick in the Cloud City episode. I needed to retire to my quarters....

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I assert that Julian Bashir's turn as Ray Oh Van Tic Aaaaa was the worst sustained single-episode performance in the Trek universe.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

shadow puppet of a posted:

I assert that Julian Bashir's turn as Ray Oh Van Tic Aaaaa was the worst sustained single-episode performance in the Trek universe.

Literally just watched this twenty minutes ago. So in this episode Sisko gives Bashir a pass because he was under the control of the great RAY OH VAN TICK AAAHHH, but he never stops being pissy to Picard for his shenanigans as Locutus. It's too bad Curzon never taught our boy Sisko any critical thinking skills.

Move Along Home is up next, gently caress me.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Deanna is annoying and lame

Lwaxana is hotter

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Move Along Home is up next, gently caress me.

Ugh, skip.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I think my favorite character is Tuvok

just completely nonplussed and unimpressed by all the stupid bullshit going on in Voyager

he's kind of an audience standin in that way I guess

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Monkey Fracas posted:

I think my favorite character is Tuvok

just completely nonplussed and unimpressed by all the stupid bullshit going on in Voyager

he's kind of an audience standin in that way I guess

The audience stand in is closer to Robert Beltran whenever he talks about Voyager

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

treiz01 posted:

Ugh, skip.

I think this was voted the worst in the series.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

rocket_man38 posted:

I think this was voted the worst in the series.
It really is. Frankly it makes the Rigel episode look good.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Its a dumb episode but not bad enough to skip. Its not like there is more DS9 out their going to be made. Plus it has George Primmin being made to look like the bumpkin mall cop he truly was.

The tragedy of the Writer's Guild's credit system is that dumb episodes like that can't cheaply be used as fodder for jokes. Like in a much later episode Rom should be seen in the background throwing a that Wadi leader out of the bar on his schap'ed rear end and kicking a heap of klon peags out after him. His life now in ruins due to a gambling problem.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

move along home is *sighs* necessary because its the first time quark *yawns* has to step up to save *dies of boredom*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

threshold is necessary or else we never would know we are actually lizards.......

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

captains holiday is necessary because otherwise how else did picard prove his dick still work? you really gonna believe Beverly satisfies him? nah

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
how long are the episodes going to keep randomly starting with Janeway's British holodeck novel

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

shadow puppet of a posted:

Its a dumb episode but not bad enough to skip. Its not like there is more DS9 out their going to be made. Plus it has George Primmin being made to look like the bumpkin mall cop he truly was.

The tragedy of the Writer's Guild's credit system is that dumb episodes like that can't cheaply be used as fodder for jokes. Like in a much later episode Rom should be seen in the background throwing a that Wadi leader out of the bar on his schap'ed rear end and kicking a heap of klon peags out after him. His life now in ruins due to a gambling problem.

That episode put me to sleep. Btw does anyone else here notice the obvious crush Harry has on Tom?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

how long are the episodes going to keep randomly starting with Janeway's British holodeck novel

Up until she starts getting dicked out by a handsome Irish lad in Fair Haven. Her pussy makes him sentient or something like that I forget.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

Years after seeing this, I was taking a lit course and we were reading "Turn of the Screw." I thought "this is familiar, where the gently caress have I seen this before? " then I remembered this episode. Turns out that's the story that inspired the writer.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

rocket_man38 posted:

Years after seeing this, I was taking a lit course and we were reading "Turn of the Screw." I thought "this is familiar, where the gently caress have I seen this before? " then I remembered this episode. Turns out that's the story that inspired the writer.

I mean, 7 of 9 has inspired untold numbers of masturbation sessions, but how in the hell could Voyager inspire anything else?

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I mean, 7 of 9 has inspired untold numbers of masturbation sessions, but how in the hell could Voyager inspire anything else?

Sorry, I should have said the writer of the episode. It was an old Gothic tale.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

rocket_man38 posted:

Sorry, I should have said the writer of the episode. It was an old Gothic tale.

Ah, ok, my world view has been restored!

naem
May 29, 2011

Just going to leave this here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
would decontaminate