Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

I went to college for programming and graduated with a bachelors in comp sci. I realized how loving horrible and miserable programming was so I decided to do something different for a career.

Then for some stupid reason I went the network route because I am a loving moron.

this link is real good though it speaks to me

Renegret fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

you're a trouble maker

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

http://i.imgur.com/GvmaumN.gifv

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

Piso Mojado

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
mookie betts hit 3 home runs tonight! :)

just a little knowledge for anyone lurking byob, some of the valuable information you might find here

edit: and just went outside and saw fireflies for the first time this year

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jun 1, 2016

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

I Was The Fury posted:

Also I need some advice from all my yobbin buds. I have to run my dnd session tonight and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas! The setting is modern day with fantasy elements (magic, werewolves, vampires, aliens, etc.) And the group works for a record label that is branching out to become a multimedia megacorporation. The group itself is in charge of carrying out the dangerous footwork that usually would need an A-Team equivalent. So far they have rescued the sponsored cam girl "XxX_SighornyBeaver_XxX" from a sigourney weaver ultra fan who sent his kidnapping robot after the wrong person, they have offered a mummy a record deal in exchange for not getting cursed, they have set fire to the Datacenter of some former KGB group that pirates material and hits the source with cryptolocker viruses, and they have gone to a large number of strip clubs because they assume strippers would be a good source of information for secret goings-on that they are looking into. Any ideas? I'm not a very creative person to start with and these guys are running me dry

Read the various WTF D&D Call of Cthulhu '90s campaigns starring Kurt Cobain, Lisa Lopez, and Easy E, and steal adapt ideas from them. Here's the first one to give you a taste.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Read the various WTF D&D Call of Cthulhu '90s campaigns starring Kurt Cobain, Lisa Lopez, and Easy E, and steal adapt ideas from them. Here's the first one to give you a taste.

haha i was thinking about them too

pro-click link

----------------

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Hogge Wild posted:

haha i was thinking about them too

pro-click link

At some point they moved that feature to www.thebadguyswin.com, so be sure to check that one out, too.

----------------

shinmai

CHK Instruction
anyone who doesn't post in dopefiend killa g's probefest thread is a big yellow-bellied coward and should have their posting license revoked until they grow some cojones as they say in france

just sayin'

Piso Mojado

I'm on pace for getting probated au naturel.

Macnult

shinmai posted:

anyone who doesn't post in dopefiend killa g's probefest thread is a big yellow-bellied coward and should have their posting license revoked until they grow some cojones as they say in france

just sayin'

cojones

Macnult

quoting someone's post and repeating a word they typed is all the rage these days

shinmai

CHK Instruction
once again I've fallen behind on the latest trends :(

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
What happened to everyone? :ohdear:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i dont know but they OUGHT to be playing this

if you're awake now please join it's free fun and it's a click away and it's all goons and

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
Watching Turbo Kid, anyone ever seen that? Strange and good

MrWillsauce

absurd alhazred can you recommend me another movie please? Barton Fink was very good

3D Megadoodoo

shinmai posted:

just sayin'

haha gently caress no

3D Megadoodoo

Fake probations are lame.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Jerry Cotton posted:

Fake probations are lame.

they're not as good as the real thing but i'm doing a thing on the forums and can't eat a 3-day probation for posting exactly the same way in GBS that I usually do

hi how are you ♥

Elusif

shinmai posted:

just sayin'

sorry i've had enough probations/bans courtesy of that gbs/fyad switcheroo trapfest

post more pictures of schools of fishdogs

treasure bear

im back, hi

shinmai

CHK Instruction
hello bear bud! what it do?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm also back

cute anime girl

wow our heroes are returning nice

Elusif

Gentlemen, should I adopt a kitten or a cat that is a couple years old?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm bringing sexy backs back

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Gentlemen, should I adopt a kitten or a cat that is a couple years old?

whichever you feel the connection with

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Kittens are cute as hell and fun to watch as they climb vertically up things in complete defiance of gravity and other laws of physics, but an older cat is harder to find a home for so in my opinion (which, along with a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee someplace...) you're doing an older cat a big favor by rescuing them.

Oh, and get 2 cats, they'll amuse you, and keep each other company for when you're not around. Two opinions, that's two cups of coffee!

Thank you for considering a kitty!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MrWillsauce

you should get the big cat. You can fit like five kittens in one of those. It's a better value.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's like the. 2 liter bottle of cats

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey guys I was looking at a different part of the something awful forums and encountered a thread that is pret-ty good you should read it if you want to

I am an hour away from laying my physical eyes on Donald J Trump, republica

quote:

Fuuuuckkk, I thought. Trump had by now disappeared into the backstage, snapping the web and releasing us all back into our isolated bodies. As discreetly as I could I banged the back of my head against the bleacher behind me. A five-second sighting of Trump had been enough to scramble what was left of my sanity. I wanted the ride to stop, to just assimilate completely into the environment, detaching my soul from the unbearable white noise of consciousness. I had the David-at-the-Dentist-y terror, Will this be forever? I thought, Jesus, what if I have a seizure? It wasn’t outside the realm of medical possibility. I shut my eyes, hard.

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

you should get the big cat. You can fit like five kittens in one of those. It's a better value.

also so many big kitties don't make it out of the shelter

Bo-Pepper posted:

hey guys I was looking at a different part of the something awful forums and encountered a thread that is pret-ty good you should read it if you want to

i can't laugh about this right now i'm too busy being stressed out about the future of our country. i'll bookmark it so after the elections i can look back and laugh

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Thanks for the advice :)
Last night I went with Nedward Frosthut (fictional stand in for Snowden) got kidnapped by a secret cabal of hackers after releasing a ton of Russian state secrets and was now being forced to leak documents revealing the corruption in gaming journalism. the record company wants him in order to beef up their cyber security, or at least to install a firewall or something so that no more data gets stolen. The players dealt with inter-office politics, went to a gaming store and mocked some nerds who were playing warhammer, murdered a PG&E employee who was responding to a service call at a warehouse, then killed a bunch of the hackers and freed Frosthut.

Shout out to Splatmaster for handing me that idea through PM yesterday.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I Was The Fury posted:

Thanks for the advice :)
Last night I went with Nedward Frosthut (fictional stand in for Snowden) got kidnapped by a secret cabal of hackers after releasing a ton of Russian state secrets and was now being forced to leak documents revealing the corruption in gaming journalism. the record company wants him in order to beef up their cyber security, or at least to install a firewall or something so that no more data gets stolen. The players dealt with inter-office politics, went to a gaming store and mocked some nerds who were playing warhammer, murdered a PG&E employee who was responding to a service call at a warehouse, then killed a bunch of the hackers and freed Frosthut.

Shout out to Splatmaster for handing me that idea through PM yesterday.

It was my pleasure! I'm glad you and your gang had a good time with it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cute anime girl

there's alot of stray cats in my area and they're all so clingy I wanna pet them all

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper posted:

america continues to baffle me

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

alnilam

you should pet them

alnilam

ah, to pet ze kitty... *puffs on cigarette* it is something to, 'ow you say, recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Salmiakki posted:

america continues to baffle me

you and me both sister and i'm from here