Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Knowing this, I could just spend every night blocking Goku. Effectively turns him into vanilla town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Asphyxious posted:

Knowing this, I could just spend every night blocking Goku. Effectively turns him into vanilla town.

hell yeah!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Or you could let me kill TT!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

Or you try and block the scum nk, as well as staying away from dinos

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Birdstrike posted:

Or you try and block the scum nk, as well as staying away from dinos

Yeah, that actually might be useful.

RBing the SK every night, or kill the SK so he stops killing people, hmmmmmmmmmm

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah, that actually might be useful.

RBing the SK every night, or kill the SK so he stops killing people, hmmmmmmmmmm

I have offered to help scum hunt. I can't win at this point

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The path of the SK is treacherous and lonely, which is why I like giving 3ps alt wincons like posting like a champ

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Klorel claps his hands together enthusiastically, "realtalk though, this dude has got to go"

"We seriously thinking about letting a murderer stay on, with the promise that he'll hunt scum? Or our RB commits his power for the rest of the game to keeping this fool in check? Hell nah, he's gotta go."

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

My fellow System Lords. I know that I have been criticised in the past for being quick to rightfully defend myself from vicious attacks, even though allegedly my victimattacker may not have been attempting to brutally murder me, but only politely wishing me a pleasant night's rest. I have heard people call me paranoid, behind my back. I know you all think it; I can hear your voices ringing loudly though your mouths seem not to move.

ahem

Anyway, in this case, however, I think we can all agree that this person before us, who has slaughtered our brethren and openly admits to the crime, should not be permitted to continue his horrific crimes. Whilst he claims that he will turn his murderous instinct to the forces of good, I ask you to ponder his methodology. He has no particular insight, nor methodology for discerning which of you are plotting evil. His tactics are almost random, and there is no guarantee that he will not kill another of our remaining Lords in error. Mathematically, in fact, it is far more likely he will do us more harm before helping us.

For his crimes in the past, and to prevent his crimes in the future, I can only come to one logical judgement.

##vote Glowku

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Mayor Glowku (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Tremendous Taste, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver
Tremendous Taste (1): Birdstrike
Absurd Revolver (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (4): Asphyxious, iajanus, Mayor Glowku, Tommunist

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 13 minutes.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Klorel claps his hands together enthusiastically, "realtalk though, this dude has got to go"

"We seriously thinking about letting a murderer stay on, with the promise that he'll hunt scum? Or our RB commits his power for the rest of the game to keeping this fool in check? Hell nah, he's gotta go."

:negative:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
B L O O D

##vote Glowku

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :henget: Mayor Glowku

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Look I get what you're saying but half the time I'm not even using my action because it's kind of a crapshot for whether it'll actually help town or not. I don't think "wasting my talents" should factor in.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:gary: :redhammer: :yarg:

I totally was going to help you guys :( After I murdered Birdstrike in cold blood :unsmigghh:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:ghost: Good luck town! :ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I dare you scum, try and kill me at your own peril!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Votecount for Day 6

Mayor Glowku (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Tremendous Taste, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, iajanus, Birdstrike
Tremendous Taste (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Absurd Revolver (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (3): Asphyxious, Mayor Glowku, Tommunist

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 5 minutes.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh hey, I actually have stuff written for him

:rip: Thor (Mayor Glowku) :rip:

Alignment: Asgardian (SELF)

"I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet."

Background Info

quote:

Your future may have been very different if it wasn't for the sudden appearance of the Replicators, an enemy who quickly decimated the Asgard fleet. Through some quick thinking on your part, however, many of the Asgard colonists' lives were able to be preserved during the first wave of the Replicator invasion. Due to your actions, you received a field promotion to Commander while you were helping formulate a line of defence against this new and powerful enemy. You held this title for the following three years until the death of the previous Supreme Commander, which led to your abrupt promotion to that rank; becoming the youngest Asgard to hold the title, at only two hundred years of age. With this promotion came new responsibilities, as you are now responsible for handling all military matters for the entire Asgard fleet.

As the war with the Replicators waged on it came to light that they have started taking humanoid form, slowly replacing key individuals within the Gou'ald System Lord and Stargate Command ranks. You are left with no choice though friends with the Tau'ri (Earthlings), you must eliminate friend and foe alike if you are to wipe the Replicator menace from the face of the galaxy.

Role - Serial Killer

quote:

Thor's Hammer - Each Night Phase you may PM me with ##HAMMER PLAYER to eliminate them from the game. This functions as a Night Kill and can be blocked by other actions or abilities

Thor's Chariot - 1 SHOT - Once during the game you may PM me ##CHARIOT to relocate your ship during the night. This functions as a Commuter ability and noone will be able to take ANY action on you that night. You cannot use Thor's Hammer on the same night.

:siren: Night 6 has begun! :siren:

You have 24 hours to get your actions in.
Failure to do so will forfeit your action

Day 7 will begin - 10am Thursday Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
(Or if you get all your actions in, I can open it earlier)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Opening the thread to ask a question

Remaining players, would you be happy with 24 hour days, 6-12 hour nights to help speed things up?

24 hour days, 24 hour nights? Is the current 10am deadline cool with everyone?

What would you guys like?

:siren: NO GAME TALK OR YOU'LL BE MODKILLED :siren:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
24 hour days, 24 hour nights imo

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME IS EARTHBOUND MODKILL ME I DARE YA

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
24/24

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CCKeane posted:

MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME IS EARTHBOUND MODKILL ME I DARE YA

OK

Next one of my games you sign up for you'll be modkilled straight away.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I'm happy with speeding up the nights, although there should be enough time for daytime for people in every timezone relevant.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

yeah that sentence made sense good work iaj

You know what I mean, right?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
the current system seems to be working okay

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

the current system seems to be working okay

Change everything.

Oakie doakie.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

OK, lock it in.

24 hour days. 24 hour nights.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:rip: Hathor (Tommunist) :rip:

Alignment: Goa'uld System Lord (TOWN)

Background Info

quote:

U want some gently caress?

Role - Loved Cop

quote:

Cop - Once per night you may PM me ##COP PLAYER to investigate them and learn their alignment.

Loved - As a Goa'uld Queen you a beloved by all the System Lords. You require +1 vote to be lynched.

:siren: Day 7 has begun! :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (6): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Asphyxious, Birdstrike, iajanus, Tremendous Taste

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 03rd, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
sup haters?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

How many scum left? Mylo?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

Ahh correction I forgot a day. I killed Keane I believe. I thought I had a chance of winning back then so I had to get rid of a known town

If we believe Glowku, both he and iajanus claimed a kill that night. Iajanus claimed to be town. As only two deaths, if iajanus is town the scum nk would have to have been blocked.

Alternatively iajanus is scummo

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
IT IS TIME!

I, Anubis, declare that my death, my sacrifice will ensure our victory!

##vote AR

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

IT IS TIME!

I, Anubis, declare that my death, my sacrifice will ensure our victory!

##vote AR

Anythinh you can tell us?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anythinh you can tell us?

Nope, because I have no active abilities. Is anyone else capable of investigating still?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Can jesters self-vote?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

Nope, because I have no active abilities. Is anyone else capable of investigating still?

Paraphrase in a way that doesn't break post restriction. I'll vote you if it will really help town, but don't want to contribute to a lynch bomb or something worse (if that's even possible)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
:ghost: gently caress em up town :ghost:

• Locked thread