Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

tastychicken posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBfNYH70EEU

One of the best PS games. Easily in my top 5 list.

Is that the million mile high club?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit
Savage 1500.

#FreeWalrus

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

rebounded posted:

My favorite non space game.

I like the walking dead slot machine. And any Willy Wonka's. I've def played some kitty glitter though.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Miss

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

Mr. Tophat

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Mr.Tophat

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

VealCutlet posted:

Mr. Tophat

Godamnitchrome.gif

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So page 4000 huh? Gonna be pretty good, right?

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

G0RF posted:

I will add it tomorrow - thanks!

^^^ This. All of it.

At a recent Frontier stream I believe one of the devs mentioned the Elite team itself was of around 120 people (not 180).

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
You know, Derek, for constantly hyping up the ELE and having the TOS expiry date happen, it sure would've been nice to post on the dead gay comedy forum you have a platform to speak on.

Why you gotta treat us like this? We didn't even get a checkoutmyblogpost post!

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Don't really care if Derek posts. Just riding this donkey into the sunset, since the windmill tore itself apart with junky construction and disregard for physics.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Thronde posted:

Don't really care if Derek posts. Just riding this donkey into the sunset, since the windmill tore itself apart with junky construction and disregard for physics.

The D stands for Derek, not Don.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
If it wasn't for Shitcord we'd be at 5000 by now

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Thronde posted:

its a dead gay donkey though

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

TTerrible posted:

Thanks for topping the cheese sandwich post that I thought would never be dethroned.

Thanks for making me laugh so hard I started to cry.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
If Mr Tophat is probated when page 4000 arrives it will be one of the worst miscarriages of justice yet documented in the Star Citizen thread.

Truly a sickening and heartbreaking thing, and that's the truth.

#FreeTophat

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Tossing a poo poo post on the pile for 4k

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I want the guy who made like 80 earnest care posts in about 2 hours about MOMA of all people until a mod decided it was too embarrassing even for the Derek Smart forum to come back and do more of it. I have no problem admitting this.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Marching Powder posted:

I want the guy who made like 80 earnest care posts in about 2 hours about MOMA of all people until a mod decided it was too embarrassing even for the Derek Smart forum to come back and do more of it. I have no problem admitting this.

U are a strong person to admit this thing.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jobbo_Fett posted:

You know, Derek, for constantly hyping up the ELE and having the TOS expiry date happen, it sure would've been nice to post on the dead gay comedy forum you have a platform to speak on.

Why you gotta treat us like this? We didn't even get a checkoutmyblogpost post!

The ELE was on one of Derek's blogs that he posted months ago. Anyone believing that Derek has something substantial to be announced on the ELE only has themselves to blame.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Jst0rm posted:

U are a strong person to admit this thing.

Individually we are weak. In groups we are strong. Free that unbelievably lovely poster.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

my only egret is that I have but one fife to give for my poultry

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

orcinus posted:

You think there's someone actually capable of sniffing network traffic there?

We know they take their mole hunts VERY seriously...

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
How can backers continue to say that "CR deserves the vacation" where there is no game?

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

no_recall posted:

How can backers continue to say that "CR deserves the vacation" where there is no game?

Because they're in a cult.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

G0RF posted:

We know they take their mole hunts VERY seriously...

didn't their PI come up empty-handed?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

grimcreaper posted:

Thanks for making me laugh so hard I started to cry.

Grimcreaped.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tokamak posted:

The ELE was on one of Derek's blogs that he posted months ago. Anyone believing that Derek has something substantial to be announced on the ELE only has themselves to blame.

I don't care about how substantial anything is (just like star citizen!) But its kinda dumb to go on about tosses and eles and not at least make a post about it.

Maybe Derek has forsaken us here at SA?

Will we ever be able to trust Derek again?

Will the shitizens still think he's one of us and vice versa?

Will any one of them ever realise chris roberts is a loving hack who made a lovely movie that was literally a slam dunk affair from day one had he just reused everything from wing commander 2?

Seriously, he hosed up the kilrathi so bad they looked like mutant confucius space rats in space.

And a loving depthcharge straight outta ww2. Youd have to be a literal noron for unironically liking that turd of a film.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I don't care about how substantial anything is (just like star citizen!) But its kinda dumb to go on about tosses and eles and not at least make a post about it.

Maybe Derek has forsaken us here at SA?

Will we ever be able to trust Derek again?

Will the shitizens still think he's one of us and vice versa?

Will any one of them ever realise chris roberts is a loving hack who made a lovely movie that was literally a slam dunk affair from day one had he just reused everything from wing commander 2?

Seriously, he hosed up the kilrathi so bad they looked like mutant confucius space rats in space.

And a loving depthcharge straight outta ww2. Youd have to be a literal noron for unironically liking that turd of a film.

All will be answered in two weeks Jobbo_Fett.
Two weeks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Noron is my new super sekret insult for people who cant understand or realize that E:D et al. Are all better games (and actual games to boot) than star citizen.

They eefuse to believe. They are nonbelievers.

Norons if you will. I guess I could call them Borons too if my finger slips I was so inclined but whatever

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tokamak posted:

All will be answered in two weeks Jobbo_Fett.
Two weeks.

Thabk you. I missed that frequent, yet delightful reminder.

Although, please call me Mr.Jobbo_Fett. Thank you

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

MeLKoR posted:

Leonidas managed to hold the Hot Gates long enough for the rest of the whales to organize and get refunds.

"Won't it be nice, then, if we shall have shade in which to count our refunds?"

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

i have to get to bed come on 4000

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Godamnitchrome.gif

:D

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

ZenMaster posted:

i have to get to bed come on 4000

It's gonna happen deep in the night. Top hat would of made it happen by now and the thread move means we should be on 5k by now but heh who cares

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

when SC slows down we all do

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong
Small print actually showed June 1 was a mistake, ele actually begins at page 4000

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

so the gotthard tunnel is done today, faster than SC I bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

orcinus posted:

No, no, you're not allowed to read their current post.
It's perfectly fine to read their posting history.

NO! I DON'T EVEN NEED TO DO THAT! It says "new user/low karma". Reddit can't be ANYTHING but fair, so obviously I will just filter them out and respond to the occasional random thread with downvotes and refer to "Duhwreck Dumb", "Salty Asshats", and call them trolls...

• Locked thread