Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sami zayn is the best aloof punchline triggerer

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Not a tweet but made me laugh:

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

Tyson Tomko posted:

Not a tweet
:frogout:

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/738102284316467200
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/738107229669203968

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/codyrhodes/status/738405745016721408

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Maybe if he really stands out he'll get signed to NXT

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sigma posted:

Maybe if he really stands out he'll get signed to NXT

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

What a career move for him, going from WWE's main roster to the feeder fed of WWE's developmental fed.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I bet Cody wishes he got sent down to NXT instead of being mistreated by the writers. At least with Evolve he has Gabe.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AMReese posted:

I bet Cody wishes he got sent down to NXT instead of being mistreated by the writers. At least with Evolve he has Gabe.

and the roar of 300+ paid crowd.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

What were the stats for his injury? Like 10 percent of people survive and 6 percent don't end up paralyzed?

I think it's 5 percent survive and of the survivors 5 percent aren't paralyzed from the neck down.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

AMReese posted:

Seeing as how NXT is run by HHH, and HHH was the one who told him that he had to stick with what he's got, probably not.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
He's got that gently caress you inheritance money now. Bring on the bingo halls and flea markets.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

But I thought Matt Hardy already had a scar that became a symbol....

of ~~tHe AngELiC DiAbLO~~!!
original character do not steal

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Quote from the first link:

"you look like a magician in Reno NV"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

eljackass posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/738539555763015680

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing that setup I now need to see Swiss Death on someone dropping from the briefcase ring.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

coconono posted:

and the roar of 300+ paid crowd.

lol, Evolve wishes it could get 300 fans for any show not on Wrestlemania weekend

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Dango Bango posted:

Seeing that setup I now need to see Swiss Death on someone dropping from the briefcase ring.

I'm seeing Sami Zayn getting the ladder pulled from under him, leaving him dangling, and then Cesaro yanking him down and into the uppercut.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/738794102498566144

Some words of wisdom from a wise man.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/738817275655016448

Kevin Owens, zoo enthusiast and good dad.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah zoo enthusiast is the only bad quality I've seen from him

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mob posted:

Yeah zoo enthusiast is the only bad quality I've seen from him
I too hate sending kids to a place where they can see animals that they would never see before unless they were rich and get interested in zoology :v:

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Animals are for nerds

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

seeing an antelope pooping from 50 yards is not meaningfully better than seeing one in 4K

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

achillesforever6 posted:

I too hate sending kids to a place where they can see animals that they would never see before unless they were rich and get interested in zoology :v:

I'm all for making kids happy but a life of captivity is very cruel.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Super No Vacancy posted:

seeing an antelope pooping from 50 yards is not meaningfully better than seeing one in 4K
Go outside you nerd

RacistGuidingLight posted:

staying indoors on the computer is captivity too makes you think

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What if they are animals that are rescued or not capable of surviving on their own?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It would definitely be better if we just slaughtered the animals as we would if they were wild

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in the middle. Of two slices of bread.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RealFoxy posted:

Go outside you nerd
staying indoors on the computer is captivity too makes you think

How do you find time for league of legends when you spend so much of it posting about league of legends?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Mercury Crusader posted:

Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in the middle. Of two slices of bread.

Oh, like a hotdog.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The_Rob posted:

What if they are animals that are rescued or not capable of surviving on their own?

Rescued from what? If a puppy mill, then the animals are mostly put to sleep. If from a breeder, bought by a loving family who for whatever reason wouldn't pay nothing for a mutt, then barbaric practices like cropping or inbreeding are reinforced.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

That would be a sanctuary.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

(Good) modern zoos rule, they have big enclosures, the animals are treated well with as close an approximation as possible to their natural environment, and they make a point of keeping the animals' routines varied to avoid mental issues.

When I think back to some of the terrible loving zoos we had when I was a kid though I shudder. And the ones in my parents' time were even worse - animals in tiny little barred spaces, thrown food and verbally taunted by the visitors, mistreated by the zookeepers who were more concerned about the entertainment value, dressing up chimps, forcing elephants to give hundreds of kids a day rides, bears that had gone insane and just stood in place all day waving their heads back and forth. That poo poo was horrific.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Yeah I'm glad my zoo never really had a problem with the enclosures themselves. Same with the Omaha Zoo which is really really good (except the cat complex which has that problem of being terribly out of date)

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/AriyaDaivari411/status/738910565972598784
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/738911649835286528

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

(Good) modern zoos rule, they have big enclosures, the animals are treated well with as close an approximation as possible to their natural environment, and they make a point of keeping the animals' routines varied to avoid mental issues.

When I think back to some of the terrible loving zoos we had when I was a kid though I shudder. And the ones in my parents' time were even worse - animals in tiny little barred spaces, thrown food and verbally taunted by the visitors, mistreated by the zookeepers who were more concerned about the entertainment value, dressing up chimps, forcing elephants to give hundreds of kids a day rides, bears that had gone insane and just stood in place all day waving their heads back and forth. That poo poo was horrific.

A long way to go still, even as we make strides. We have just given up stuffing shock rods into elephant asses for our amusement, three quarters of a century after Dumbo framed it as a cruel thing to do.