Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I like cheese as much the next (non vegan) guy, but that's a lot of cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

it's piled on top of fries and chili and hasn't melted yet. It's a lot but it's not as much as you think

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I claimed Pizza was a sandwich and didn't get probated :smuggo: Evidence cash crab knows the truth.

Further truths: The Double Down isn't a sandwich.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

The Snoo posted:

I would enjoy all of those bloody marys with several kinds of fried animals in them, except I don't drink, so replace that with cold vegetable juice :getin:

What you want is a virgin mary. Way better than plain tomato juice.

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

The Snoo posted:

I would enjoy all of those bloody marys with several kinds of fried animals in them, except I don't drink, so replace that with cold vegetable juice :getin:

Get a "virgin Mary" instead?

Should have refreshed before posting... :(

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Skyline Chili is the Super Prime A1 drunk, and hangover food, and yes they pile that much cheese on. The store on Brown street at the University of Dayton should've had my name on one of the tables. There is one up here in NE Ohio, but it's about 30 miles away. :smith:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Efexeye posted:

it's piled on top of fries and chili and hasn't melted yet. It's a lot but it's not as much as you think

This is the most patriotic thing I've read all week :911:

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
I can't bring myself to drink Caesars because clam juice

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

JohnnyCanuck posted:

I can't bring myself to drink Caesars because clam juice

I'm a Bloody Mary freak, and I tried a Bloody Caesar just once and couldn't take it. It even used legit Mott's Bloody Caesar mixer, too. There was something really off about the taste -- almost "burnt" tasting. Weird, because I like clams.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

From the first time I saw it in a store when I shopping with my grandma as a kid, I still can't loving believe that Clamato exists.

edit-from Wikipedia

"Clamato is used primarily as a mix for alcoholic beverages (an estimated 60% of sales in the US in 2008[4]), and it is popular for this in both Canada and Mexico, but curiously much less so in the United States (outside of Canadian-American and Mexican-American communities)."

That means 40% of people buying it aren't mixing it :psyduck:

Ralph Crammed In has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Jun 2, 2016

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Clamato Picante is pretty good on it's own. :ese:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
My grandma used to drink Clamato.

She also ate baked-bean sandwiches.

She lives to be 94, but I'd rather die young.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kith_groupie posted:

Hopefully they buy it as a novelty item.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Hopefully they buy it as a novelty item.

Nope, people loving love clamato.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

TontoCorazon posted:

Nope, people loving love clamato.

Can confirm. Have friend that drinks it straight up.

Also, Canadian here jealous of the M & M selection available outside my country. Birthday Cake? For real? I would buy a barrel.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm not vegan. I'm ovo-lacto-carno-pisco-vegetarian.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Based on the past few pages this is a pizza right?

Well whatever you class it as be sure to wash it down with a Sourtoe cocktail:nms:

canis minor
May 4, 2011

I think the weirdest thing I've drunk was a cocktail made of vodka and sour pickle brine.

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

Un chien andalou posted:

Can confirm. Have friend that drinks it straight up.

Also, Canadian here jealous of the M & M selection available outside my country. Birthday Cake? For real? I would buy a barrel.

The birthday cake ones kinda suck, it's just a hint of extra vanilla flavor.

Honey Nut is ok, haven't tried coffee or chili varieties.

The real top tier is peanut butter and almond.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

canis minor posted:

I think the weirdest thing I've drunk was a cocktail made of vodka and sour pickle brine.

Sounds close to a Dirty Martini. Throw some olive brine in with the vodka and vermouth. It's interesting tasting, but doesn't really ring my bell.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

zandert33 posted:

Get a "virgin Mary" instead?

Should have refreshed before posting... :(

Tiggum posted:

What you want is a virgin mary. Way better than plain tomato juice.

Ahh, I don't go to bars or whatever so I didn't know these were a thing, but they sound really good :3: I'll have to make them sometime, thank you!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

:sigh: one of these days I would love to go to a Skyline.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4x7D34WwNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enThsWWcPzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhhBIhyEKB0

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I thought the paper was an ocean of grease :gonk:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Y'all are wrong on Clamato being nasty, you can't have a proper Michelada without it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm a Bloody Mary freak, and I tried a Bloody Caesar just once and couldn't take it. It even used legit Mott's Bloody Caesar mixer, too. There was something really off about the taste -- almost "burnt" tasting. Weird, because I like clams.

That's from all the spices and sauce mixed in, probably. When prepared properly you can hardly tell it's clams or tomatoes because it's so spicy

kith_groupie posted:

From the first time I saw it in a store when I shopping with my grandma as a kid, I still can't loving believe that Clamato exists.

edit-from Wikipedia

"Clamato is used primarily as a mix for alcoholic beverages (an estimated 60% of sales in the US in 2008[4]), and it is popular for this in both Canada and Mexico, but curiously much less so in the United States (outside of Canadian-American and Mexican-American communities)."

I can see it becoming huge in Mexico because all the Canadian tourists and snowbirds made them drink it. :canada::hf::mexico:

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I've met people who drink clamato straight. On a similar note, Humpty Dumpty, a company formerly based in Maine, makes ketchup and sour cream and clam chips. Different strokes for different folks, but I've never wished my potato chips had more clam flavor.

Re: Caesars, I'm not a huge fan of those or Bloody Marys but they're both equally decent to me.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

RNG posted:

I've met people who drink clamato straight. On a similar note, Humpty Dumpty, a company formerly based in Maine, makes ketchup and sour cream and clam chips. Different strokes for different folks, but I've never wished my potato chips had more clam flavor.

Re: Caesars, I'm not a huge fan of those or Bloody Marys but they're both equally decent to me.

Yes, yes you have. Also, the clam/sea salt V8 can be pretty tasty. I don't do it often, but sometimes there's a hankerin'...

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Gridlocked posted:

I claimed Pizza was a sandwich and didn't get probated :smuggo: Evidence cash crab knows the truth.

Further truths: The Double Down isn't a sandwich.

a) I am too tired and sad to probate anyone

b) It is, it's literally a thing in between two things so stfu

c) Stop testing me, I am having a bad day

Stop saying things are sandwiches, please. Pretend it is my birthday

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I drink clamato straight up.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

cash crab posted:

a) I am too tired and sad to probate anyone

c) Stop testing me, I am having a bad day

Stop saying things are sandwiches, please. Pretend it is my birthday

Happy birthday Cash Crab!

Time for birthday shots:

I am pretty sure it was this thread that inspired me to get and drink this. Thanks, thread!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

cash crab posted:

If you turn a loaf of sliced bread with 12 slices on it's side, how many sandwiches does it make?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Tiberius Thyben posted:

If you turn a loaf of sliced bread with 12 slices on it's side, how many sandwiches does it make?

Trick question: that is one sandwich with ten toppings.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Ultimate Mango posted:

Happy birthday Cash Crab!

Time for birthday shots:

I am pretty sure it was this thread that inspired me to get and drink this. Thanks, thread!

I'll have another.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Ultimate Mango posted:

Trick question: that is one sandwich with ten toppings.

Nah. You gotta count the total possible sandwiches. Like the triangle puzzle.

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

Xen Tricks posted:

Y'all are wrong on Clamato being nasty, you can't have a proper Michelada without it
Clamato owns and micheladas are de rigueur for thousand degree mornings. Cold, salty, spicy. It's like those Korean noodles, but in a glass.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Xen Tricks posted:

this is insanely true

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We had bought some really awful cheap beer at some point, and my husband added smoked chipotle tabasco sauce to mask the flavour. It was actually really good.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Malort's is not as bad as everyone says you just have to drink it after you have already been drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

Hollismason posted:

Malort's is not as bad as everyone says you just have to drink it after you have already been drinking.
And keep drinking it. Further drinking is the only result, either to wash the taste out of your mouth or to "give it another shot".