Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

I was playting it the other night and it kept only giving me a field of pistols. Pretty ineffective when there's 2 tons of pink steel launching through the air at you

This happens to anyone that joins late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ype-fx_SoMc

the motherfucking tugboat!!! goddamn poo poo!!!

Holy. poo poo.

I am beyond hyped for this. I just want a goddamned on-call Cargobob, but I sense the possibility for all kinds of stupid fun with that tugboat too.

I'm going to make a stripper my secretary.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

I'm hoping you can spawn in your corporate offices because it looks like they implied helipad access.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
New Helicoptterrrrrrrrr.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

As with every update, I'm just hoping for some new good-looking clothes.

e: also a battle rifle

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Not even gonna get excited because it's no doubt gated behind your bank account and level, and I barely play the game and spend every dollar I make on clothes and cars so I'm broke.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Oh boy here we go

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

ninjahedgehog posted:

As with every update, I'm just hoping for some new good-looking clothes.

e: also a battle rifle

Plastic surgeon.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

Not even gonna get excited because it's no doubt gated behind your bank account and level, and I barely play the game and spend every dollar I make on clothes and cars so I'm broke.

Ah, my good man! Perhaps you would be interested in a nice Shark Card to top up that bank balance!

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Oh it's thursday! I think I missed last week.

Throwback thursday post to a tag team takedown. This is still one of my favourites because of just where the firetruck ends up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3kEtGlrzs

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I bought a shark card the other day because of the sale. $19.99 for 1.25 million plus an additional 1.25 million in a few days.

My first purchase was a banshee 900r, a good car.

Shark cards.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Please, don't do this to this thread again you loving nerds.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
My Playstation 4 is coming on Saturday, so I wondered if any PS4 goons would walk me through some contact missions and/or let me win some races on the start of the the long road of unlocking everything again.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Too bad I'm going to miss the next update because I'll be in LA all next week and weekend.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Zigmidge posted:

Please, don't do this to this thread again you loving nerds.

Zigmidge posted:

playing the same tired song

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

SplitSoul posted:

Plastic surgeon.

They've allowed players to tweak their appearance for free before for reasons, so I can't think of any reason they couldn't have an any-time appearance change for a fee. Other than maybe their assets server being held together with duct tape and it couldn't handle the strain of a bunch of people altering their player models all the time.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

FallinInTheBlak posted:

My Playstation 4 is coming on Saturday, so I wondered if any PS4 goons would walk me through some contact missions and/or let me win some races on the start of the the long road of unlocking everything again.

Add me if you want, Degasa PSN name, I play with two non-goon friends and we're always looking for a 4th for heisting and such since we're all still pretty inexperienced.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I'll be around all weekend, as no doubt will other goons. Always willing to lend a hand. Have the heist finale queued up, too, that's good money.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

FallinInTheBlak posted:

How do you feel about being mugged?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Mugging people is surprisingly good fun, especially if you pick someone at random.

Someone did it to me when I ran out of armor and I barely survived.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

How do you feel about being mugged?

You can mug me any day of the week ;-*

I just saw the new trailer and haven't played since the yachts came out, what else is new? I may log in this weekend.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I wish there was some sort of decent bonus for keeping a 5-6 star wanted level for a long time. I backed myself into an underground garage with one entrance, and had a good time just staying back and letting the cops come to me. A makeshift survival mode, I guess.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
So what are we figuring dollar wise for having everything in this update. 8 mil?

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Probably. That's a $100 shark card, right?

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

To be a VIP, you need a million bucks in cash/your bank to start an organization , so I could easily see this being three million to start, with the purchasables bringing that number up quite a bit.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

A base yacht with no upgrades was 5 mill while a yacht with all the most expensive upgrades cost exactly 10 mill. I think it's likely there will be good-better-best tiers of this executive stuff and I think that's the kind of price spread you're looking at.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I wonder if the new CEO update will work just like how VIP organizations work right now.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
This update sounds closer to heists than VIPs, where your purchased office is acting like your heist room. If it didn't, you'd have a lobby full of CEOs and not enough workers.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

You can mug me any day of the week ;-*

I just saw the new trailer and haven't played since the yachts came out, what else is new? I may log in this weekend.

hey there pardner :forkbomb:

The sparse few updates since then are only notable for having provided us with these ugly pieces of poo poo, both of which I'm torridly in love with:

They'll have to tide me over until the release of this ungainly piece of poo poo, which I'm also torridly in love with:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I look forward to some hacker spawning 100 of those to crash my game. :thumbsup:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

FallinInTheBlak posted:

yes

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FallinInTheBlak posted:

We mostly just set each other on fire and what otes said

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Wee Bairns posted:

I'm going to make a stripper my secretary.

OK fine I'll be your secretary

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Hugh Malone posted:

OK fine I'll be your secretary

Exxxxcellent.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

:siren:PS4 Goons:siren:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, for an afternoon of hideous grinding on Saturday, 04 JUNE 2016 @ 1500 Eastern (GMT -5).

We're (by which I mean I am) proud to present the "FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event. Our goal is to humiliate and fully indoctrinate LLJK leader FallinintheBlak into the PS4 community. If FitB is unavailable or unwilling to participate then I guess we can still do stuff anyway.

The 3pm Eastern start time is to accommodate his filthy european time zone. As always, quote this post to sign up and please provide social club links to any content you want to run.

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) CBJSprague24 (PSN: jsprague24)
3.) Montalvo (PSN: captspacebeard)
4.) Hugh Malone (PSN: malakai714) [Skubrats Scramble] Lonmoars]
5.) Craptacular (PSN: LLJK_Craptacular)
6.) Wee Bairns (PSN: Wee_Bairns)
7.) Aardmania
8.) Auxiliary Treats (PSN: Backup_Snacks)
9.) Zenzizenzizenzic (PSN: Otiosely) [Basketcoil]
10.) BitBasher
11.) FitB (PSN: FallinInTheBlak)
12.) hiddenriverninja (PSN: shinjirotodokaro)

titties fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jun 4, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

titties posted:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, for an afternoon of hideous grinding on Saturday, 04 JUNE 2016 @ 1500 Eastern (GMT -5).

We're (by which I mean I am) proud to present the "FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event. Our goal is to humiliate and fully indoctrinate LLJK leader Fallinintheblack into the PS4 community. If FitB is unavailable or unwilling to participate then I guess we can still do stuff anyway.

The 3pm Eastern start time is to accommodate his filthy european time zone. As always, quote this post to sign up and please provide social club links to any content you want to run.

I would like to have fun goon times with fun goons. If for some reason I can't go, I'll update accordingly.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

We're (by which I mean I am) proud to present the "FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event. Our goal is to humiliate and fully indoctrinate LLJK leader Fallinintheblack into the PS4 community. If FitB is unavailable or unwilling to participate then I guess we can still do stuff anyway.

That thing where I say I'll show but then probably don't show or make a lovely excuse but put me down anyway to quell my crippling loneliness and desire to have online friends.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

2.) sprague
3.) spacebeard
4.) me

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

titties posted:

Sure, why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

titties posted:

Yuuuuuup

• Locked thread