Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

MG3 posted:

Do both brazen!

Also the next 5 people to quote this post with a pickup line, I'll use your pickup line on okcupid to 5 random cuties

What happens when a whale falls into a frozen lake?

It breaks the ice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

Do both brazen!

Also the next 5 people to quote this post with a pickup line, I'll use your pickup line on okcupid to 5 random cuties

Hi. I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MG3 posted:

Do both brazen!

Did you fall from heaven? God told me he's pretty pissed about the damages.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Do both brazen!

I'm not so great, but you should check out Shadow0's OkCupid profile! He's the best! (And then provide a link to mine)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

Pleased to meet you, with meat to please you!

This is amazing.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

MG3 posted:

Do both brazen!

Hello, you're pretty and I would like to talk with you and see if we click enough to meet up. Message me back when you have time if you're interested!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Meinberg posted:

Hello, you're pretty and I would like to talk with you and see if we click enough to meet up. Message me back when you have time if you're interested!

:sad:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hamilton 3: The Ham Strikes Back has ended in a PERFECT TOWN VICTORY!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778624

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

Pleased to meet you, with meat to please you!

This is genius lol

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Thanks for that pleasant distraction, Podima!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Thanks for that pleasant distraction, Podima!

:tipshat: Microgames are refreshing sometimes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also I'm pretty sure vector_to is dead: http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=197534

:rip:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
he's still reading

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Actually dead?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

Do both brazen!

When dare's manifesto got posted in GBS, i sent some weird rear end excerpts to some of the less desireable ladies in my area as ice breakers. A couple messaged me back!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Spiros posted:

lol that you two are the best we have to offer

we actually came to an agreement that whoever was chosen would be driven insane so it was best to pick someone horrible.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hamill still looking for 25 more players!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

GulagDolls posted:

we actually came to an agreement that whoever was chosen would be driven insane so it was best to pick someone horrible.

And a wise decision it was.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

busb posted:

And a wise decision it was.

should have taken u imo

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Tommunist posted:

should have taken u imo

Just lots of laughs if you think I'm bad or stupid enough to do that. I barely spare the time to post singular gems in this thread as it is.

Today I am a graphic designer.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tommunist posted:

should have taken u imo

lol busb's already bonkers

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

EXAKT Science posted:

EXAKT!!!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

EXAKT Science posted:

whooa!!! what the!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
busbsbbs

I'm a few days behind, but I will be extremely surprised if Matt doesn't win this.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

MrThingyman posted:

Game 7 - June 6 (72/24 phases, American deadlines)
Azrael (MTG Salvation)
Cobalt (Gay Teen Forum)
Colby11 (The Giraffe Boards)
fdas (Art of Problem Solving)
GGG (Calgarypuck Forums)
Gorf (Smashboards)
heuristically_alone (xkcd)
Kennigit (CivFanatics)
Khris Kruel (Something Awful)
Leelou (JetNation)
Legato Endless (Giant in the Playground)
MightySpeck (Warlight)
Newcomb (Dark Lord Potter)
SilverKeith (MafiaLandia)
Stanari (Flight Rising)
tmofer.mashiro (Kaskus)
yogsloth (GOG)

the magic the gathering forum, the gay teen forum, the spin-off of straight dope forum, the online high school forum, the unofficial calgary flames forum, the super smash bros forum, the webcomic forum, the civilisation forum, the dead internet comedy forum, the ny jets forum, the other webcomic forum, the online risk forum, A Harry Potter FanFiction forum for those more interested in the darker aspects of Harry Potter fanfiction., the spanish mafia forum, the online dragon breeding game forum, the indonesian forum, and the old video game forum

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Who the gently caress calls them Jaffles?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Gay teen forum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can we forget mafia championships and just have a game with us and the gay teen forum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

oh my god the world mafia championships apparently recruits from 136 forums including nadota and debate.org, the internet's second best policy debate forum

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jun 3, 2016

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

the ea forums - the simpson;'s tapped out representative is probably a monster

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

someone please host a mafia game with the flavour of the world mafia championships roleplaying required

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
mafia championships but its like g gundam

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

PBS Newshour posted:

mafia championships but its like russian roulette with all the chambers loaded

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Amoeba102 posted:

Aussies :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

someone please host a mafia game with the flavour of the world mafia championships roleplaying required

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

WOLFY

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dibs on the Gay Dark Lord Giraffe Webcomics Forum

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I have never heard anyone use the term. Only from Masterchef, so I feel like it's a weird victorian thing like watching AFL.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Asiina posted:

busbsbbs

I'm a few days behind, but I will be extremely surprised if Matt doesn't win this.

Yeah i dunno i don't think he will i find his constantly surprised eyeballs disconcerting and hate the earhole things.

Amoeba102 posted:

Um...everyone? what else would they be called? that's exactly what they are called in this, Sydney, the food capital of the metropolitan sydney area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

"Greetings. I am Haelbarde (aka M'Hael), Lord Odium, The Soul of the Hazecrusher, Essence of Parodium, and Cloaked in Shadow, The One True Herald of the Brightness Ascendant and the Bloodthirsty Goddess, Bearer of Her Blood, Scion of the Heatherlocke Clan and Wielder of Discord, the Reigning Dodo of the 17th Shard, Honorary Contribution Crusader, and Blessed by with the Intuition of Metacognition, the Manipulation of the Ghetti's, the Wit of Hoid, and the Survival Instincts of Maw.

But you can just call me Hael

I come representing the 17thshard's Sanderson Elimination subforum, where we play a variety of themed mafia games. Games are usually filled with thematically appropriate roles and actions, and players often disperse RP and song parodies among all the other normal shenanigans that happen over the course of a game. We have some fun, and here's hoping we'll be having some fun here."