Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!

Covok posted:

Anyone interested in a superhero Fate Accelerated one shot based on Cardcaptor tomorrow at 6pm EST? Voice chat required? About 2-3 hour session?

Not normally my cup of tea, but a discussion in F&F made me draft up an idea and I thought I'd give it a whirl for nostalgia's sake.

The house rules we'd be running under can be found here.

If you're interested, find me at this discord link. If you don't have the app, you can use it just as fine in browser.*

*Mostly using it for privacy's sake and to try it out as people are telling me to dump skype for it. If it doesn't work, we'll switch to skype.

Are you willing to accept total newbies to FATE for this? The RPG's on my bucket list, and I figured a one-shot is a good way. But on the other hand if it's all experience guys I don't want to drag things down by having to learn the ropes which everyone already knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Libertad! posted:

Are you willing to accept total newbies to FATE for this? The RPG's on my bucket list, and I figured a one-shot is a good way. But on the other hand if it's all experience guys I don't want to drag things down by having to learn the ropes which everyone already knows.

Same boat, was debating joining but I've never played a FATE game that got out of CharGen :ohdear:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Well, tomrrow in that post was supposed to be today. No one showed so we didn't do it.

In hindsight, it was written past midnight so it looked like I meant Thursday, not Wednesday. That's my bad.

I'm running a 4th ed oneshot tomorrow, but I could do FAE if people can do 5pm EST: need one hour earlier if we do it tomorrow.

Super cool with playing with newbies. We will be using Fate Accelerated so it will be even easier for new people.

If we get only two, that might be pretty fun since it'd be a heroine/mascot only game which works well for the beginning of the series.

Also, no worries: this is no imposition and I'd be down to do it tomorrow (or Today, now: Thursday).

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

Covok posted:

Well, tomrrow in that post was supposed to be today. No one showed so we didn't do it.

In hindsight, it was written past midnight so it looked like I meant Thursday, not Wednesday. That's my bad.

I'm running a 4th ed oneshot tomorrow, but I could do FAE if people can do 5pm EST: need one hour earlier if we do it tomorrow.

Super cool with playing with newbies. We will be using Fate Accelerated so it will be even easier for new people.

If we get only two, that might be pretty fun since it'd be a heroine/mascot only game which works well for the beginning of the series.

Also, no worries: this is no imposition and I'd be down to do it tomorrow (or Today, now: Thursday).

Thursday at 5 PM EST works for me, in case I'm interpreting this correctly. Also, I have played 4th Ed at 1st level, and own the corebooks, so I can do that too. Truth be told I may get overwhelmed by the options in the higher Tiers, in case you wanted a Champion/Epic game.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Libertad! posted:

Thursday at 5 PM EST works for me, in case I'm interpreting this correctly. Also, I have played 4th Ed at 1st level, and own the corebooks, so I can do that too. Truth be told I may get overwhelmed by the options in the higher Tiers, in case you wanted a Champion/Epic game.

Oh no, I mean that I have to run a 4e campaign later that day for friends. So we need to start at 5 PM EST (in 33 minutes) so I can do that game later in the day.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

If this is still going to go down your Discord link is expired. Going to go grab some lunch and try again after.

Covok
May 27, 2013

This link should work.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Covok posted:

This turned out fun. I played as a Floating Spellbook in search of my lost pages and we killed a Krasue with the power of anime.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
We had someone drop out, so we're looking for a replacement for a Edge of the Empire "Shadows of a Black Sun" one shot (though technically two-shot, since we've played the beginning part of the scenario already) , probably around noon PST on Sunday. WE have 2-3 players already, and I'd like to have at least 3 to play, and 4 is prefered. If other people are interested I have enough pre-gens to go up to 6. We're at a point where it'd be easy to work in new players.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to run a oneshot of the Pathfinder adventure "Crypt of the Everflame" this coming Wed, Mar 23, 2016, starting at 8:00 PM Eastern

I can offer level 1 pregens for beginners or if you don't have time to make your own character, but you can make your own level 1 (standard array, please) as well if you'd like.

Roll20 link:
https://app.roll20.net/join/1296531/JDYe3A

PM me on roll20, or here, or email me at gradenko2000 at gmail

EDIT: I just wanted to say outright that I will allow the use of Dreamscarred Press' Psionics and Path of War classes, although at this time I wouldn't have pregens available for them.

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Mar 21, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone want to do a FATE Supers one-shot at 9:00PM EST Today (Friday, December 25th)?

If so, click here.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Why would anyone know so far ahead?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Golden Bee posted:

Why would anyone know so far ahead?

Whoop! Meant March 25th.

Already ran the game, btw. It went well.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
Anyone interested in being the fourth player in a single scenario EotE game? We're running "Shadows of a black sun" and have the Bothan, Rodan and Trandoshan starter characters. The character slot we have open is a human smuggler (scoundrel)

We're picking up from the 2nd episode (the first is really short anyway). The game's planed for Sunday at 12:30pm (PST), and we'll be playing on Skype and Roll20.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone down for a Fiasco one-shot of Colonials at 9:00 PM EST tonight?

If so, join here.

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

Covok posted:

Anyone down for a Fiasco one-shot of Colonials at 9:00 PM EST tonight?

If so, join here.

I'm game!

However, I got the message that this the link is invalid or has expired.

Covok
May 27, 2013

This one should work.

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Saturday, probably around 7pm CST, I'll run a play-on-IRC one-shot session of Riders: A Game About Cheating Doomsday. Anyone who submitted a char for my pbp game have first dibs (and can submit their character if they want). Will set up a channel at irc.synirc.net, called #We_Ride.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like running a game of Daylight Robbery, which is a PbtA hack for a heist movie in the vein of The Town or Heat.

Tonight (Apr 10) Apr 9, at 9 PM EST.

Join link if you're interested: https://app.roll20.net/join/1358242/YV3dVA

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Apr 10, 2016

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Can't get in via phone but count me in. With a +1 if possible.

Edit: You mean today, Saturday April 9th, or tomorrow?

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Apr 9, 2016

Ramba Ral
Feb 18, 2009

"The basis of the Juche Idea is that man is the master of all things and the decisive factor in everything."
- Kim Il-Sung
Hey! Going to be running a one shot of Only War on Roll20.
You guys will be part of a Vostroyan Imperial Guard regiment up to fighting the Imperium's enemies. I am planning on running it on Thursday, April 14th at around 6:00pm CST. If you are interested pm me through the forums, or contact me on Skype: Ramba_Ral87

Ramba Ral fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Apr 11, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Doing a playtrest of Friendship, Effort, Victory which is a shueisha comics game that I wrote. It is a powered by the apocalypse title and is currently unplaytested. We would do this on Saturday at 5pm EST for 2-3 hours. Microphones required.

If that interests you, join here!

Covok fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 16, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Okay, I put the wrong link in the above post.This is the link I meant to put

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Next Saturday, the 30th:

8 pm British Summer Time, noon PST, 3pm EST.

http://doodle.com/poll/8qxr8ye3n74wpwp9

AGE OF LEGENDS! The game of Greek Gods vs Empowered Mortals. Embrace Trickery, bloodshed, and most of all, egotism as you further the plans of your patron.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I would like to host a one-shot of The Front, a d20-driven RPG about GI's in World War 2.

This will be on April 24, 0200 London time, or April 23, 2100 New York time

The game is only 48-pages long and character creation takes all of 5 minutes, so the only thing you need is time and interest (and an internet connection, and a mic).

The roll20 link is here

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If anybody wants to play a friendly game of Betrayal while I get drunk and do some Human Rights Violations coursework me and friend are running a game on TTS sometime tonight.

Add me Phi230 on steam

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

WWWRPG: Memorial Day Brawl!

RN! No rules knowledge required; some wrestling knowledge precious.
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/urgmoayyizex3pmmvi77pzxl2ua

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone down for Atomic Robo Majestic 12 one-shot tonight at 9pm EST? Join here!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Covok posted:

Anyone down for Atomic Robo Majestic 12 one-shot tonight at 9pm EST? Join here!

Going to try this one again tomorrow (Saturday) at the same time. Microphone required.

Covok fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 4, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

I'm thinking of doing another Atomic Robo: Majestic 12 one-shot on Wednesday or Friday at 9pm EST (I'd like to do it tomorrow, but expect that to be short notice), if anyone is interested

Operation Heart of Darkness posted:

You aren't doing this one alone, boys. In a rare show, we're working together with secret service operatives on this mission. Unorothdox, but a matter of national security has forced our hand.

A few weeks ago, a secret service agent went rogue. Their whereabouts were unknown till 72 hours ago when he was discovered in Buenos Aires by local authorites. The attempted capture of the agent resulted in numerous injured and two awful discoveries: he had unknown allies and, from blood analysis, is full of biomechanical components.

How he came in contact with such technology is unknown.

One thing is clear from our intel: he is convinced an organization named Dadeulus is attempting to take over the world from within the secret service.

Clearly deranged, he is in possession of weaponized tesology, seeks to attack the secret service, and is working with an unknown group.

He is a threat and our joint operation is authorized to capture and kill, whichever is neccesary.

I'm thinking of having the party be split between secret service (Dadeulus) agents and Majestic 12 agents and have the two factions have conflicting agendas (keep information on Dadeulus a secret vs find source of biomechanical components).

If this interests you, sign up here.

Covok fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jun 8, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Alright, pick up game didn't happen Wednesday. Trying one more time, today (Friday) at 9pm EST.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I'm planning on doing a playtest Friday (July 15th, 2016) for Friendship, Effort, Victory, my shonen jump PbtA at 4pm EST.

I'm looking for four to five players for it.

It will likely be recorded.

Anyone interested, join here.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Both my Tuesday and Wednesday games are cancelled this week so I'm running a Marvel Heroic Roleplaying one-shot today (This Tuesday) and tomorrow (This Wednesday) (two seperate one shots) at 8pm.

Microphone required.

No obligation to be in both.

If you're interested, join here.

The friday playtest is also still on.

Covok fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jul 12, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone down for DCC #79 Frozen In Time today at 8pm EST?

We'll play it as level 1 thing since I've never run it at level 1.

If so, join here. We will use roll20 as well, but I like discord due to inertia now.

quote:

Go into the tundra and walk into the result of an Arthur C. Clarke novel.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Gonna be running Masks, the game of insecure teenage supers, at 2:30 PST/5:30 EST today. PM me for details; voice required, video preferred!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yo come play this crazy new anime game [Tenra Bansho Zero] with me, I'm looking for peeps and I will run it whenever for WHOEVER

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809321

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

I remember being stoked for that game when I first heard it was getting translated, looks cool.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Speaking of anime, running a playtest of the 13A hack I'm working on tomorrow night, 6:30 PST. Could use 1-2 more players. https://discord.gg/jDvFP

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We've got DND4e
We've got a West Marches Style Map
We've got an open Job Board

Come join the ADVENTURER'S LEAGUE

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811893&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Hell if you make your character quick enough you could be playing Tonight!?

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Join the Guild of Assassins

DnD5e. Sundays at 6. Roll20.net.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816789

Get In.