Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Huh. Shuten also has the Dragon trait. Guess she's gonna be joined at the hip to all my Jeanne Alter supports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
I'm really kicking myself not never leveling up my 3*/2*'s that may have been useful for stall.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...
Sheesh this event is tedious.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah, this event is super lame. It especially feels really lovely whenever Ibaraki just goes after your central units you need to damage her and you're just like "welp nothing I can do about that. *raises hands*" It's pretty RNG how hard you get hosed by her since she chooses randomly like everything else in the game and gets weaknesses on everything.

It also made me realize how hard this game would be if the enemies had halfway decent AI because then they tackle your best units and you just die.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Baal posted:

Yeah, this event is super lame. It especially feels really lovely whenever Ibaraki just goes after your central units you need to damage her and you're just like "welp nothing I can do about that. *raises hands*" It's pretty RNG how hard you get hosed by her since she chooses randomly like everything else in the game and gets weaknesses on everything.

It also made me realize how hard this game would be if the enemies had halfway decent AI because then they tackle your best units and you just die.

If you're playing on a cellphone you can close the app before the turn ends and retry it. Using skills, changing targets, possibly even changing your choice of cards and their order all change the results of the RNG. Not entirely certain how it works on an emulator.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Thats why you use taunt units :colbert:

I mean, the event is not particularly fun, with only having one fight and lovely droprate for the currency and no use for Golden Apples, but still

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Aumanor posted:

If you're playing on a cellphone you can close the app before the turn ends and retry it. Using skills, changing targets, possibly even changing your choice of cards and their order all change the results of the RNG. Not entirely certain how it works on an emulator.

That's still p annoying but if it guarantees I don't waste my BP then so be it

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Wuxi posted:

Thats why you use taunt units :colbert:

Pretty much this. Mashu alone can guarantee you two safe turns, and as long as you're not on BP3 that should be enough to drop enough hits to either take out Ibaraki or at least cripple her.

But man, these servers.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Hands are Casters, now, and Ibaraki apparently gained a skill that prevents you from using buffs.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice

Baal posted:

That's still p annoying but if it guarantees I don't waste my BP then so be it

Warning: It could get your account banned if you do it too often I hear.

e: Do I need to desperately level up Mary & Bonne since they have a single target NP or do I want my lvl80 AoE rider like Martha? Or should I try to level up Astolfo?

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jun 2, 2016

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Schubalts posted:

Hands are Casters, now, and Ibaraki apparently gained a skill that prevents you from using buffs.

Her debuff now slaps a "Your Next Buff Will Fail" effect on everyone instead of just lower crit damage.

You can get around it with Disengage so Cu doesn't give a gently caress, still immortal. You could also just cheese it with some lovely party buff like Mashu's defense up/NP.

More worrying is that 3BP Ibaraki and the hands' HP went up.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

BlitzBlast posted:

More worrying is that 3BP Ibaraki and the hands' HP went up.

What :what: I haven't even had a chance yet at the last one!

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Somebody datamined how Ibaraki's debuff skill is going to change throughout the week.

quote:

Day 1: Critical damage 20% down (3 turns)

Day 2: Buff cancellation (1 time)

Day 3: Noble Phantasm seal (1 turn)

Day 4: Star generation 50% down (3 turns)

Day 5: Heal amount 50% down (3 turns)

Day 6: NP gain 20% down (3 turns)

Day 7: Defense 20% down (3 turns)

Day 3 is going to suck. Especially if her HP keeps going up.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/syatey_12/status/738329693049393152

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Repeating this seven time is just plain tedious.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

It's a step above Orion's event where the best thing to do was grind the 5AP mission forever. I still have a massive hoard of Saber skill pieces from that poo poo.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Delight Works did it, they got me to spend real cash. I actually want to clear out the rewards shop this time, so I need a bunch of the Event CEs. Dropped the money for a japanese iTunes gift card, can't wait to get a bunch of nothing. :toot:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I went and tried the 3 BP, did 4.5 mil in damage before they took me down, Waver died too soon is the problem I think, so I need to swap out Kintoki CE for mashu's taunt CE and try to go for proper stall.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I can't believe I got 5 Moon Cubes in a row. :negative:

In the end I got a single Kiyohime CE and 9 pieces of crap. I'm counting the fact I even got one good thing as a victory.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06/02/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-fateextella-gets-box-art-and-limited-editions-with-oppai-mouse-pad/

Yeah that pretty much speaks for itself :stare:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm putting a limit broken Kintoki CE on my Jeanne Alter under support (+50% Np gauge at start of battle, +100% damage to the entire party). If you want to take advantage, add me at 346,253,995 and post your charname ITT.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nazi Officer Gilgamesh is pretty amazing

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
Add me at 057,376,989 if anyone wants another goon pal with a decent selection of characters and not any good CE.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Atilla is a cool... villain? I assume? For the game. I always liked her design even if I can't imagine how they reconciled it with her historical figure. Perhaps I should play F:GO to find out how they tried that... and yet I won't probably. Final Fantasy Record Keeper REALLY soured me on the Gatchapon genre.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

SS Gil and Nero tit-pad. Looks like a must buy for me!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Why the hell would they make a Nero mousepad instead of a Tamamo one

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Because then your wrist would be too high, duh.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Schubalts posted:

Because then your wrist would be too high, duh.

Carpal tunnel syndrome is a small price to pay

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

Why the hell would they make a Nero mousepad instead of a Tamamo Attila one

:colbert:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

Atilla is a cool... villain? I assume? For the game. I always liked her design even if I can't imagine how they reconciled it with her historical figure. Perhaps I should play F:GO to find out how they tried that... and yet I won't probably. Final Fantasy Record Keeper REALLY soured me on the Gatchapon genre.

Altera is in all likelihood an alien from Mars.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Bonk

https://twitter.com/RaiS_5j/status/738394058721271813

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Freak Futanari posted:

Why the hell would they make a Nero mousepad instead of a Tamamo one

Because it was Takeuchi that asked for a titty pad.
No, really.

Nasublog posted:

~A sales meeting one day - in TM~
Characters:
Marvelous rep T (Italian hunk who'd look good in Prada or something. Super normie)
Type-Moon member T (company president who showed up at the sales meeting)
Kinoko (the usual)

Marv-T: "So I'd like to include an item with the limited edition. But we've already done figures, so I think that would lack impact."
TM-T: "I agree."
Marv-T: "T-san, is there anything you want?"
TM-T: "I'd like to try making a boob mousepad at least once. It'd be impossible with Artoria. But I think we could get away with a lot with the emperor. Boob-wise."

TM-T makes a staggering proposal to the normie Marv-T.

("Hang on, I want one too, but aren't you embarrassed saying that?! Isn't this going to call our dignity into question...?!")

A GOLDEN chill runs through the silent Kinoko.
However,

Marv-T: "Nice. I want one too."
"Huh?"
TM-T: "Right? That's what I want the most right now, personally."
"Are you stupid?"
Marv-T: "But I wonder what Wada Rco-san will think..."
TM-T: "Then let's ask Wada-san."

Wada Rco: "I heard all about it. Please let me make it."

"What is going on?"
Nasu is kind of adorable.

Oh, and apparently the reaction to Gil's Literally Hitler look wasn't good, I hear they're changing it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

quote:

A GOLDEN chill runs through the silent Kinoko.

Nasu is immaculate

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Kyte posted:

Oh, and apparently the reaction to Gil's Literally Hitler look wasn't good, I hear they're changing it.

It's kind of a shame, he rocked the look and if you had to call one TM character a Nazi it'd definitely be Gil.

Let's just hope they replace it with him being half naked so he can join in on the fanservice train.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gil is not a nazi, he only loves beautiful people

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

BlitzBlast posted:

It's kind of a shame, he rocked the look and if you had to call one TM character a Nazi it'd definitely be Gil.

Let's just hope they replace it with him being half naked so he can join in on the fanservice train.

Just put AUO Castoff in, have him be the fanservice train.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Rodyle posted:

really more Plutonis than me

I WILL, AND I SHALL, KILL ALL THE loving PIECE OF poo poo PRISMA ILYA PEDOPHILE WATCHERS, AS LONG AS CHRIST, THE REDEEMEER AND KING OF THE EARTH AND HEAVEN, LET ME DO SO, DEUS VULT!!!!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Glad to have your services as the Almighty Prisma Illya Hater

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I have concluded, after much thought, that the reason why there are no magical creatures in the modern day Nasuverse is because the F/GO MC murdered them all in search of Ascension materials.

how many centaurs do i need to genocide before i can get a loving horseshoe aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm murdering all of the Amazons to get walnuts for ProtoCu. I need more stall :(