Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

This game is specifically for Imgay
He is going to be the only power role. So everyone be ready for that poo poo.
This is an Open role set up
MILLER
GODFATHER
TOWN
GOON
1ST DAYCOP
1imgay
2Absurd Revolver
3flerp
4li dawny
5Dongsbot 9000

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jun 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
In

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gonna lose this gme

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

im gonna lose this gme

Probably

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its ok bcause jim games r always a hoot

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

its ok bcause jim games r always a hoot

It is imgays game after all

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is my special ability to make dudes sign up for hamill?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

is my special ability to make dudes sign up for hamill?

Never gonna get started. Shoulda made it a 50 man game.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No that would be Hamill 2

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Fine, I'll do it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Fine, I'll do it.

Have you ever been in a Jimson game before?they loving suck

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jimson posted:

Have you ever been in a Jimson game before?they loving suck

You were my first, actually.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

You were my first, actually.

... oh god you were in Inuyasha weren't you...

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good thing this is imgay's game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

good thing this is imgay's game

True imgay hossts great games.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jimson posted:

... oh god you were in Inuyasha weren't you...

I was

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im joining this game but im not gonna post

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ROles going out soon guys.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game start-u

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hi other game guys.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hello comfirmimmg town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hey bad dudes were gonna get u

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote lildownie

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just so everyone knows. Imgay is the cop. incase you forgot

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Confirming I'm the Miller.

Also imgay

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i womder who got the cop role

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i womder who got the cop role

Imgay got it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah and last time u said there werent inuyashas and i was inuyasha so now idk what 2 believe anymore

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

yeah and last time u said there werent inuyashas and i was inuyasha so now idk what 2 believe anymore

That probability in the last game, though.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im sry li dawny that ur a scumbo thid game though

say hi to ar in ur scumdoc for me ty

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

im sry li dawny that ur a scumbo thid game though

say hi to ar in ur scumdoc for me ty

I not scum bro, you scumbros with AR

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
how about no one is scumbros with me because I'm the god damned miller

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Li Dawny posted:

I not scum bro, you scumbros with AR

hmmmm maybe but im town i confirmed u dingus

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
at least we can all agree that ar is scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its high noon

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pew pew pew

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

hmmmm maybe but im town i confirmed u dingus

I see nothing about your town status and whether or not it's confirmed.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
li dawny ur barking up the wrong tree buddo best we find the scumbos

also since ur at -2 im guessing that ur a scumbro, piggie's a scumbro who isnt gonna post or imgay is a scumbro but hes the cop i guess

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah no sorry li, you're prolly scum

##vote lil d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

li dawny ur barking up the wrong tree buddo best we find the scumbos

also since ur at -2 im guessing that ur a scumbro, piggie's a scumbro who isnt gonna post or imgay is a scumbro but hes the cop i guess

Imgay and AR are both voting me, scumbros if I've ever seen them, even if imgay is a cop.

• Locked thread