Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

tumor looking batty posted:

put some money on Poirier :homebrew:

did this instead
:homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
10 on Rory to win @2.00
20 on whoever Sage is fighting @ 3.52

10 on a bisping/faber/alvarez/gadhella/nunes/overeem parlay @ 2255.00

manyak im tempted to do a diaz memorial bet on hendo cos he hit 4.20 but its very wasteful

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Bet on Hendo and you will be remembered in paradise

outy
Aug 27, 2004

did this instead

The issue with betting on such a massive favourite as Rockhold is that you're risking so much for such a small return. Without him in that parlay you win $147. So essentially you are betting $147 on Rockhold to win an extra $17.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

fatherdog posted:

Bet on Hendo and you will be remembered in paradise

If you were good in this life with your bets you cross over and Hendo welcomes you onto his houseboat where Coleman gives you a welcome double leg and Hunto offers you KFC

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

did this instead

that's a lot of faith to place in james vick

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I love making a good ol parlay for these cards so 20 on Bisping and Faber to win and Hendo/Lombard to go over 1.5 rounds to win $788.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/738477362887561216

https://twitter.com/FightOdds/status/738477111577477120

lol

I hope Rockhold's knee is fine and this is an elaborate scheme to feed Javier Vasquez's gambling habit

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Le Saboteur posted:

I love making a good ol parlay for these cards so 20 on Bisping and Faber to win and Hendo/Lombard to go over 1.5 rounds to win $788.

$20 on Bisping/Faber/Hendo winning for $1280. I can't see any other markets than head-to-head for Hendo/Lombard, but whatever. I withdrew $100 from my sportsbet account earlier in the week after putting $20 on a Stephens/Garbrandt multi that netted me $147, so it's play money at this point.

What's the good betting Jase? You going in at all on 199?

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Luke Rockhold v Michael Bisping
Alt. When will the Fight End
Either Round 4,5 or by Decision @ 4/1

5.00 to win 25.00

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
1k on bisping at +500. I know he probably gets his face smashed in but with the recent news of rockhold being injured and getting 5 to 1 I like that the odds and feel it's good value.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

jase1 posted:

1k on bisping at +500. I know he probably gets his face smashed in but with the recent news of rockhold being injured and getting 5 to 1 I like that the odds and feel it's good value.

I'm still not entirely unconvinced Rockhold is perfectly healthy and just loving with Bisping

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

I'm surprised Bisping isn't a bigger underdog. Hope you win though.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

fatherdog posted:

I'm still not entirely unconvinced Rockhold is perfectly healthy and just loving with Bisping

i think you're right

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
He's actually a much shorter underdog right now. Most sites are giving +310 odds on Bisping right now.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Cole Miller really irritates the poo poo out of me. I think it's largely because he seems to view himself as a Really Big Deal when realistically nobody gives a poo poo about Cole Miller.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

his biggest achievement was choking junie browning and pointing at his ATT tattoo with his blue belt around his neck, which got him enough good will to be forgotten any moment he isn't on screen

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

He's actually a much shorter underdog right now. Most sites are giving +310 odds on Bisping right now.

Nah. He is definitely getting shorter, but the average is still around +500.
https://www.bestfightodds.com/

I took Lombard v Henderson to not go longer than 2 mins 30 of round 1, parlayed with Lamas beating Holloway @ 8-1

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I could see Hendo/Lombard just staring at each circling forever

mewse
May 2, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

his biggest achievement was choking junie browning and pointing at his ATT tattoo with his blue belt around his neck, which got him enough good will to be forgotten any moment he isn't on screen

Is Junie still in prison in Mexico

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm not sure but my instincts tell me he would say we are actually the ones in the prison of societal conventions and norms not having transcended through self discovery and Xanax blackout hospital assaults

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

maffew buildings posted:

I'm not sure but my instincts tell me he would say we are actually the ones in the prison of societal conventions and norms not having transcended through self discovery and Xanax blackout hospital assaults

hahaha

Bell the Cat
Apr 5, 2004

Dirty pool old man. I like it.
Put $20 on Lamas to decision Halloway to win $70. Feel this is a good bet, but I've been on a sad downward betting slide lately.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

did this instead

yikes, i don't like parlays

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I won on Hendo and a Cruz/Holloway parlay so I guess I'll put 5 bucks on Bisping because what the hell

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
apparently jase and I are on the same team - let me ride this wave

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
something about bisping's walk-in makes me regret this already

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

jase1 posted:

Holy gently caress are you some kind of prophet

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Don't regret it now, do ya?

Holy poo poo.

Roman Herbom
Aug 2, 2006
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't

jase1 posted:

You're the best.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
jase, we did it man

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

jase1 posted:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

jase1 was right all along

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Wasn't even watching because I forgot the fight was tonight. So when do I get a thread name change dedicated to me? Yeah my ego is a bit out of control at this point but gently caress it this thread is a loving profit machine for me.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Jase Won. Jase1. Jase Won! Congrats!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

jase1 posted:

Wasn't even watching because I forgot the fight was tonight. So when do I get a thread name change dedicated to me? Yeah my ego is a bit out of control at this point but gently caress it this thread is a loving profit machine for me.

resurrect your ask/tell thread dick

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
jase and I did it together

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I've been posting hard for years - and I won...I finally won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

jase1 posted:

You are going to get banned from another bookie.