Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Hahaha meteos just casually smiting for the elder dragon steal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Moatman posted:

JESUS CHRIST METEOS

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
What... what was that fight?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

meteos isn't as bad as everyone thought he was going to be

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That was beautiful. C9 thought they could grab WildTurtle and Pobelter just obliterated them.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Schnorkles posted:

Not like this.....

okay thank god.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

meteos isn't as bad as everyone thought he was going to be

I keep saying this but people forget when C9 came in and destroyed everyone in their first season Meteos was a real master of objective control and ganking, especially on Lee Siin.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Monathin posted:

I keep saying this but people forget when C9 came in and destroyed everyone in their first season Meteos was a real master of objective control and ganking, especially on Lee Siin.

I mean he isn't even the best jungler on his own team, lets not get too crazy here.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I thought C9 would just get 2-0'd but while they lost they did show a lot more fight than I thought they were capable of v:shobon:v

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
IMT decides a full damage toplaner isn't enough, picks a full damage support too

Victory.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

I mean he isn't even the best jungler on his own team, lets not get too crazy here.

Well yeah he's fallen off/people have passed him up obviously but "Meteos farming the jungle at 25 minutes while his team dies" meme is a bit exaggerated is what I'm getting at

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Asema posted:

I thought C9 would just get 2-0'd but while they lost they did show a lot more fight than I thought they were capable of v:shobon:v

Well IMT did choose a really dumb comp vs C9 in game two.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Santorin tunneled directly into the Bard ult as it was going down. His own team's Bard ultimate.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Maguoob posted:

Even IMTs wins weren't one sided though. I agree C9 looked good against NA's Number One Team.

Huni stop loving lying in your interview, just spit the real and say gently caress tanks.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maguoob posted:

Yeah and C9 won that game exactly how they should. But IMT's wins were really good close games up until a point and that's pretty good for C9 considering everybody was talking about the end goal was 2017 Impact/Rush/Jensen/Sneaky/Some Support Not Named Bunny

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I am so happy that LCS has moved away from bo1's.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Even IMTs wins weren't one sided though. I agree C9 looked good against NA's Number One Team.

Huni stop loving lying in your interview, just spit the real and say gently caress tanks.

The 2nd C9 vs IMT game in the spring split was also super close and probably my favorite game of the spring split because it was more kills than minutes. I'm just saying IMT dug themselves a hole with that team comp that would have lost against the bottom teams of the LCS.

Huni is just waiting to surprise everyone with a tank in an important series and have it not work because of a meta change.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Maguoob posted:

The 2nd C9 vs IMT game in the spring split was also super close and probably my favorite game of the spring split because it was more kills than minutes. I'm just saying IMT dug themselves a hole with that team comp that would have lost against the bottom teams of the LCS.

Huni is just waiting to surprise everyone with a tank in an important series and have it not work because of a meta change.

Totally. Infact I'd attribute IMTs overzealous dives more to why the games were close than c9s play. Regardless, c9 showed more than a lot of people here are willing to give them credit for.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012
Is APX vs NRG game one worth watching the VOD later? Well I'll probably just watch the series later, because I want to see how NV vs TL goes. Need to watch the mercenary Seraph win games.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Maguoob posted:

Is APX vs NRG game one worth watching the VOD later? Well I'll probably just watch the series later, because I want to see how NV vs TL goes. Need to watch the mercenary Seraph win games.

NRG is completely depressing right now and I weep for GBM. :(

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
wish NA had better times for EU watchers, haven't seen any of the games yet. any series worth watching?

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Who the hell designed the new lolesports site, the layout is absolutely garbage and it doesn't even have a proper schedule. And they seem to have removed anything related to regions other than EU and NA.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Aumanor posted:

Who the hell designed the new lolesports site, the layout is absolutely garbage and it doesn't even have a proper schedule. And they seem to have removed anything related to regions other than EU and NA.

It looks exactly the same as before to me, so I dunno.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Aumanor posted:

Yeah that's why in the OP I just recommend checking the day's games on Abios or region's games on eSportspedia. The Lol Esports site looks like it was designed by an ADD 12 year old.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

25 minutes, 2 turrets.

I didn't realize how slow things have been going.

3 turrets now.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Lovechop posted:

wish NA had better times for EU watchers, haven't seen any of the games yet. any series worth watching?

First 2 games of C9/IMT are worth it if you like killfests. Game 3 I'd say just watch highlights.
Echo Fox/P1 is probably just highlights, but the highlights were nuts.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Piglet showing that you actually have to wait for your skillshot to figure out if they're in the brush

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Team Liquid gonna go the way of the dignatas if they don't bring dardoch back.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

it turns out that replacing dardoch with moon was a terrible idea!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Schnorkles posted:

it turns out that replacing dardoch with moon was a terrible idea!

To be fair, it's not like they had much of a choice.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
um.... so which stream should i be watching?

e: oh i got it nm

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

To be fair, it's not like they had much of a choice.

you always have a choice

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao TL just failed about 4 abilities onto a guy who had 100hp and no gapclosers

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
RIOT casters have been particularly anti riot lately with how open theyve been on cloud drake hate, and now Kobe saying he doesnt even read the lore lol The only lore he has read is about the scuttle crab

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

IMT is not better than TSM :ocelot:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Huh... Today I learned that Ninja, in 2014, managed to win a series against SKT-S in LCK.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

IMT is not better than TSM :ocelot:

gonna wait for a couple weeks and people to play each other before yelling it from the rooftops, but as of right now, this.

also I think today has made it pretty clear that santorin is indeed a 9.5

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That LeBlanc combo into Ez ult was pretty awesome.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Envy is looking dominant... They're gonna be a fun team to watch.

Also, what's the item in slot two on Matt?

Calax fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jun 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

fenix is... not a good leblanc

• Locked thread